Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy “Sex is a privilege, not a right!”

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Every cuckold, soyboy and roastie in existence loves to parrot the phrase that “sex is a privilege, not a right!!11”. However, If it’s a privilege, then aren’t sex havers privileged? And therefore we are oppressed by them, just like how men supposedly oppress women because of male privilege, same with white privilege etc?

If it’s a privilege, then why is it okay for some people to have and some don’t?

High IQ thread

Sex is actually a need

Flawless logic.
Brutal blackpill pummeling

It's a human right and should be included in cuck nations agenda 21 instead of their "whamenn empowerment" bullshit

Human beings are entitled to love and affection, there are studies out there that show that loneliness is the literal equivalent of smoking a pack of cigarettes daily.
They're on a crusade to slowly kill off and throw us away in the background, it's like genocide but there will always be more ugly men to replace those who rope or die from health problems.

Insanely high IQ observation.

Why isn't the situation of incels in relation to sex-havers akin to blacks in relation to whites, gays in relation to straight people, women in relation to men (this one is 100% bullshit but whatever, women are still considered unprivileged), etc?

Insanely high IQ observation.

Why isn't the situation of incels in relation to sex-havers akin to blacks in relation to whites, gays in relation to straight people, women in relation to men (this one is 100% bullshit but whatever, women are still considered unprivileged), etc?
Incels should be a recognized minority.

High IQ observation
full

Be like Hermione, use your sex having privilege to raise awareness for the lonely.

Be like Hermione, use your sex having privilege to raise awareness for the lonely.
That’s a GENIUS idea, using Harry Potter or Soy Wars or other soy franchises as an advertising campaign. We have to use “lonely” or “romantically challenged” though because if we say the I-word then it’s not gonna catch on because everyone thinks we’re evil.

High IQ thread

Sex is actually a need
Incels should be a recognized minority.
Every cuckold, soyboy and roastie in existence loves to parrot the phrase that “sex is a privilege, not a right!!11”. However, If it’s a privilege, then aren’t sex havers privileged? And therefore we are oppressed by them, just like how men supposedly oppress women because of male privilege, same with white privilege etc?

If it’s a privilege, then why is it okay for some people to have and some don’t?

94 :bluepill: :soy: s. Aren't you the lucky one.

The truly oppressed are always spat down at.

Human beings are entitled to love and affection, there are studies out there that show that loneliness is the literal equivalent of smoking a pack of cigarettes daily.
They're on a crusade to slowly kill off and throw us away in the background, it's like genocide but there will always be more ugly men to replace those who rope or die from health problems.
The truly oppressed are always spat down at.

Then you basically make the argument that starving Africans are extremely privileged because they have lots of sex. How idiotic cucktear-minded folks are.

The girls who rejected him (implying he tried) and in some cases the government that outlaws prostitution.
OP is like 17, I doubt he has ever tried approaching a girl. Even if he did, approaching 3 girls in high school and then giving up doesn't count.

OP is like 17, I doubt he has ever tried approaching a girl. Even if he did, approaching 3 girls in high school and then giving up doesn't count.
Yeah if that's the case definitely try some more, unless he's really really ugly like 2 or less. Guys that ugly get a pass to claim inceldom without ever having trying IMO tbh.

Sex and affection are basic human needs. Something I wonder is how those needs could be met in a blackpilled society.

Sans undertale with the blackpill

I’m 18 and have dozens of approaches

Holy shit this is a 6 gorrilion IQ level thread, using their own logic against them.
I’m 18 and have dozens of approaches
Yeah I remember you posting your approach stats in a thread last week. fucking brutal man. You're much braver than I am.

But you better pay my birth control because I want to get gangbanged by tinder prettyboys

The university of reddit has decided that for men not having a privilege doesnt mean theyre oppressed

The university of reddit has decided that for men not having a privilege doesnt mean theyre oppressed
University of Reddit should be a real thing, with degrees in gender studies, soy drinking, Nintendo Switch, Funko Pops, Harry Potter, and Soy Wars and social justice

University of Reddit should be a real thing, with degrees in gender studies, soy drinking, Nintendo Switch, Funko Pops, Harry Potter, and Soy Wars and social justice
FUCK funko pops.

They look like the epitome of soy. Like they’re made from the plastic of recycled Soylent bottles.
Worthless plastic garbage, the epitome of CONSOOOOOOOOOOMING.

No point arguing with leftists and soycucks about who is privileged and who isn't, they always use the exact opposite of the definition. High IQ though, CuckTears wont touch this as usual

No point arguing with leftists and soycucks about who is privileged and who isn't, they always use the exact opposite of the definition. High IQ though, CuckTears wont touch this as usual
Cucktears already touched it, the title is “incel feels oppressed by the thought of people having sex” or some soy shit

Food is a privilege, not a right dear Somalis