Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy “Sex is a privilege, not a right!”

BKFL

BKFL

Banned
-
“Sex is a privilege, not a right!” screams every soyboy and roastie at Cucktears.

However, if sex is a privilege and not a right, then how come we’re bad people for rising up against oppression and being denied certain privileges?

Why is it that when we do it it’s bad but soy boys and cucks endlessly screech about “white/male/cis/straight privilege”? How come they think they’re entitled to “privilege” that they claim they are denied based on how they were born, yet these exact same people think it’s okay to deny us certain privileges based on how we were born?

Sex was a right before femanism noe even wifes scream rape st there husbands

High IQ thread but probably repeated 500 times over in the history of this forumn.

Leftist cucks turn into hardcore social darwinist ancaps when it comes to people/opinions they don't like.

Imagine the absolute state of most whamen if they couldn't get sex for months or years. They would probably become psychotic

JFL @ these SJWs.

Imagine the absolute state of most whamen if they couldn't get sex for months or years. They would probably become psychotic

High IQ thread but probably repeated 500 times over in the history of this forumn.
You’re not wrong but a reminder is worth it. Also I haven’t seen it before and I’ve been here a couple months now.

Sex was a right before femanism noe even wifes scream rape st there husbands
I prefer how the Emiraties handle it, you dress like a slut, you go alone, you drink alcohol, you handle out with men, therefore you're a slut and totally agreed with it, if you bare to report us a rape we will find a good sentence for you, as per ex. extra-marital sex or sex before marriage, you will go to jail and have to pay for your slutiness:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...etained-in-dubai-police-charity-a7422326.html

https://www.arabianbusiness.com/raped-norwegian-woman-jailed-in-dubai-510018.html

I have a right to the privilege. I’m not just gonna stand down and say nothing while normies and Chads get to have it. I’ve asked girls and they always rejected me. I’m not just gonna accept that

Christ, leftists think they're so smart because they took the anarcho-egoism pill. Sure nothing is a "right" everything is a privilege not even life itself is a right, I could kill you any moment if I wanted to but as a society we have agreed not to do that. Now what? Where did this conversation get us? Would these leftists go up to Ethiopian children and tell them "Well lookie here yet another bigot who thinks he's ENTITLED to clean water and food fuck you"?

Would these leftists go up to Ethiopian children and tell them "Well lookie here yet another bigot who thinks he's ENTITLED to clean water and food fuck you"?

No because muh oppression.

Everyone they don’t like is privileged to them, which makes everyone else oppressed in their minds.

Last edited:
We certainly have the right to be angry. Being angry is considered childish but I disagree with that. "Children" express anger more than "adults" because they haven't been programmed yet to think that anger is "bad"