Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sex is the only path to true happiness

• Thread starter Deleted member 20207
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20207

-
Many religions and other spiritual movements preach that celibacy is good and that the path to true happiness is to overcome your primitive lusts, in order to “find inner peace” and “become one with God”. As a result, a lot of sexless men cope with thinking that they do not need sex, and that suppressing their lusts makes them spiritually superior, while they view men who engage in excessive sex as “primitive” and “degenerate”. However, this is one of the biggest copes ever.

Religion is a scam. It has always only existed as a tool for the elite to control the masses. God and Jesus never existed, and neither did heaven or hell, or karma. The only reason that religions preach celibacy, has historically been to make sexless men feel superior and enlightened, so they would continue being good wage slaves, instead of burning down the village. However, this feeling of superiority is completely false though.

The truth is that we all live in a competition. Men and females compete against each other over being the sexual selectors. Men compete against other men over the wombs of females. The races compete against each other over the control over the world. This evolutionary competition can only be won by impregnating as many females as possible, which is done by sex. Reproduction is our only purpose, and sex is therefore everything in life, and thus the only thing that can lead to true happiness.

In fact, acting out on our lusts is what makes life worth living. If you try to suppress them, your life will only become more boring. For that reason, long-term NoFap is also masochistic. Going on NoFap for circa one week is legitimate, because it increases your testosterone and gives you stronger erections and ejaculations when you finally masturbate, but going NoFap for over a month might actually decrease your testosterone, as well as it will not magically make you ascend.

Any sexhaver who claims that “sex is not that important” or that “sex will not cure your depression” is either lying, because he is a narcissist who gets pleasure from denying his privilege over incels who suffer from their lack of sex, or just too egotistical to appreciate what he has. However, there is never any valid reason to be depressed if you can have a lot of sex though.

And please, do not tell me “just fuck prostitutes bro”. It is not a substitute for unpaid sex, because 1) paying for sex would make me feel submissive and thus ruin me from a lot of the sexual pleasure, 2) you have to use a condom, which is cucked, and 3) I do neither have the money for it, along with no motivation to moneymaxx. Saying that is comparable to saying “just take public transportation bro” when you do not have a driver licence.

Saying that is comparable to saying “just take public transportation bro” when you do not have a driver licence.
based. people don't understand @LastGerman and his wisdom

ok so why don't you have sex then ?

I dont curious about religions are right or wrong, but there is a one way to left while can't reach to sex, being ascetic. You should kill your entire desires and gave up from the competition. I believe that there is nothing do fix that on my own beheal. More deisre equals just more pain for myself.

How is this bluepilled?

Because I am 5'7".
Sex is just a basic necessity, nothing more. Just like food.

You got be very bluepilled to think that just because you got these 5 seconds of hormones liberation as recompense for teorically "reproducing" or got some validation from the opposite sex you'll necessarily be happy or happier. You're overrating sex. Also, it contradicts the facts. Most people out there are sex havers and still depressed. It's not a opinion, there's data.

For sure, you can't be happy without sex. But have sex won't necessarily make you happy. Same can be said about money.

The religion part makes sense tho ngl

Sex is just a basic necessity, nothing more. Just like food.

You got be very bluepilled to think that just because you got these 5 seconds of hormones liberation as recompense for teorically "reproducing" or got some validation from the opposite sex you'll necessarily be happy or happier. You're overrating sex. Also, it contradicts the facts. Most people out there are sex havers and still depressed. It's not a opinion, there's data.

For sure, you can't be happy without sex. But have sex won't necessarily make you happy. Same can be said about money.

The religion part makes sense tho ngl

TBH, I could be completely wrong,
But

I really don't think there's people who are actually happy, unless you are a child. Maybe a small few.

"The grass is always greener."

I think a lot of chads get insecure about the fact that they can't keep long term relationships with women who will stay with them, which is why they constantly need to beat us down and flex on everyone with how much women they get.

A lot of people who have settled down get insecure they didn't have fun, or get insecure about the consequences they get from having too much fun (I could've gone to medical school and had a career, but because I got this girl pregnant, I needed to support my family).

Religious ascetics? God no, they are either upset about the sins of their past or they are upset about being a religious ascetic.

Incels get insecure about not having fun, not having a career, not settling down, etc.

I think it's far more likely that when you see someone "happy" it's more of a persona than who they actually are.

Everyone is miserable and depressed. Some are more depressed than others though.

TBH, I could be completely wrong,
But

I really don't think there's people who are actually happy, unless you are a child. Maybe a small few.

"The grass is always greener."

I think a lot of chads get insecure about the fact that they can't keep long term relationships with women who will stay with them, which is why they constantly need to beat us down and flex on everyone with how much women they get.

A lot of people who have settled down get insecure they didn't have fun, or get insecure about the consequences they get from having too much fun (I could've gone to medical school and had a career, but because I got this girl pregnant, I needed to support my family).

Religious ascetics? God no, they are either upset about the sins of their past or they are upset about being a religious ascetic.

Incels get insecure about not having fun, not having a career, not settling down, etc.

I think it's far more likely that when you see someone "happy" it's more of a persona than who they actually are.

Everyone is miserable and depressed. Some are more depressed than others though.
I agree tbh. Many incels here don't seem to get that the blackpill is way deeper and goes beyond sex.

I agree tbh. Many incels here don't seem to get that the blackpill is way deeper and goes beyond sex.
It is really true. It feels like the universe wants to destroy you for your shit genetics. There is happening so much unfortune to us, I can't explain it any other way. Especially when you see how good looking people are gifted with everything, and are lucky with all kinds of shit.

Bro Jesus definitely was an existing person in history whether he was the son of God or not is up for debate but he was real for sure

Bro Jesus definitely was an existing person in history whether he was the son of God or not is up for debate but he was real for sure

Yeah I don't think OP is right in saying Jesus didn't exist.

The more accurate question to ask is if

A. The Jesus of the NT (New Testament) was actually who Jesus was
B. If the Catholic Church / Orthodox Church (Church of the First Millenium, as that is where much of mainstream Christology derives from, the first 7 Ecumenical Councils) interpretation of the Jesus of the NT is who Jesus was (as the NT can be vague and has weird things about it that don't add up).

Most Protestant interpretations of Who Jesus was in interpreting the NT comes form those interpretations as well (Being the 2nd Person of the Trinity, being fully God and fully man, being sinless / without Original Sin, dying and at the same time being incapable of death, going to return again and bring about the End of the World, etc.)

Last edited:
didn't read but yes religion is bullshit and many religious authorities all fuck whether in public or private so the whole 'celibacy is the key to enlightenment' is bullshit and i never believed it

also, men get validation and mental/physical energies from sex. these hormones make you happy and increase everything else in your life in a positive aspect. there is NOTHING that can replace sex for males. it is a need in life that we MUST adhere to. I fault no man if he has to go to the extremes to get what females have deprived him of.