Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sex is the only thing that matters , all other things are coping

dawn

dawn

Banned
-
Sex and sexual validation from multiple women is only thing that matters . All other things are coping.

The only other thing that matters is knowledge about how world and human beings works .

This is the truth. Sex is literally the reason why you and I are here.

Back to fapping

The entire point of our species is to mate, that's the ONE THING we've been doing since the beginning of time other than eating/drinking.

Minjaze said:
The entire point of our species is to mate, that's the ONE THING we've been doing since the beginning of time other than eating/drinking.

And eating/drinking is for survival. The point of survival is to live until you pass on your genes

Only if you make it the only thing that matters. I have more important things to deal with

Nautica1983 said:
Only if you make it the only thing that matters. I have more important things to deal with

Other things= Coping . You do them because no girl give you attention.

dawn said:

People don't have sex 24/7. No ones coping because they aren't fucking 24/7 like a wierdo. I don't go to college because girls don't give me attention, but for an education and career

True, true, but coping can be fun, too

relationships + sex

as a subhuman (which is likely) you having this attitude is absolutely disgusting, repulsive, offensive

Nautica1983 said:
dawn said:
People don't have sex 24/7. No ones coping because they aren't fucking 24/7 like a wierdo. I don't go to college because girls don't give me attention, but for an education and career

This, only low IQ retards care only about sex

dawn said:
Cynistic said:
This, only low IQ retards care only about sex
coping.

Educationmaxing and Moneymaxing>>>>>thinking about sex 24/7, just tame your inner ape and be free of those thoughts.

Nautica1983 said:

What are you majoring in?

Cynistic said:
Educationmaxing and Moneymaxing>>>>>thinking about sex 24/7, just tame your inner ape and be free of those thoughts.

education = This is why i mentioned in the op that knowledge about how world and humans operate matter too

money = coping.

True. We are here because there was a long line of ancestors we shared that managed somehow to reproduce, we are the last ones in that line. With us ends our heritage, with us ends thousands of years of constant replication of matter, all in vain...

Intrinsically, life has no other objective meaning - speaking of any sort of organism, form unicellular amoebas to the complex human organism - other than reproducing. We are as fire, and as fire we can so easily fade away...

To ruminate on this thought and let it bleach your eyes in revelation is almost mind shattering. We are living the most profound existential nightmare that could have ever been conceived, yet humanity still laughs at us in their ignorance.

It's usually small and simple posts like this that pack the more meaning.

Having sex is the ultimate validation.

dawn said:

Sure thats why rich or successful good looking slayers still pursue hobbies and other things even if they can drown in sex.

Low iq poster.

Zyros said:
Sure thats why rich or successful good looking slayers still pursue hobbies and other things even if they can drown in sex.

Low iq poster.

hobbies = coping.

slayers who pursue hobbies are blue pill retard

Only other thing that matters is knowledge about how world and human beings operate. ( i mentioned it in op)