Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Sex is the worst thing ever invented

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
If you think about it, sex is the stupidest things ever to be invented. Grown adults getting undressed and showing their ugly bodies and then shamelessly humping each other just to make their genitals feel nice for a few minutes. And then there are shows which educates people about sex and how to improve their sexual performance. Normies hold serious discussions on how sex affects their lives. I fail to understand how grown people can have discussions about a degenerate stuff like this with straight faces.

How exactly is sticking a dick in someone's mouth whilst fingering yourself seen as more "adult" and "grown up" thing to do than playing a video game? And then sex havers shame us for not getting laid. They are the ones who should be shamed for indulging in such a ridiculous activity.

And to top it of the sexual power was placed in the hands of foids. Foids. Fucking foids. They are the gatekeepers of sex. Without the power of their vaginas, they'd still be our slaves, they would still worship us as we are the superior, more powerful and intellectual gender.

If we can eradicate sex, men can be free once again. Foids will no longer be able to deceive us with their witchery and treacherous charm. Their holes will longer give them any power over us and we could go back to doing things which gives us worth in this society. Foids are the reason why the world has still got problems. They are not needed at all, except for reproduction purposes.

cope. you wish you were having sex too.

All sex havers need to be jailed
full

That's why advanced races like Greys don't have sexual dimorphism or relations.

cope. you wish you were having sex too.
I was thinking about the biggest, extraterrestrial, ultra level cope and then this came to my mind. The best cope is obviously ridiculing the thing I want the most. :feelskek: :feelskek:

I like sex, although I never have it.

"invented" lol

Pretty sure sex was invented by Chads btw.
It's a coping mechanism for them to deal with excessive foid attention. :feelshaha:

I would like to have sex but sometimes i find it disgusting i don't know why tbh

"You cant fire me I quit."

You totally voluntarily gave up sex, because it degenerate. :feelskek:

I can’t have sex so I want it banned :feelsthink:

If we can eradicate sex, men can be free once again.
your IQ is Mount Everest high

I wish we didn't have to become cucks or die coomers
perhaps it's not the only option

swallow the holy pill if it's not too late brother

When you put it like that, sex does sound really stupid... we should invent a cost effective and accessible way to grow children artificially and then ban sex

Sex havers need to be lobotomized to cure their degenerate ways.

Elliot Rodger's manifesto has the solution.

Some people have believed sex wasn’t meant for fun and was only for reproduction

At least you classified this as a cope. Dont picture sex as a bad thing, because as organisms with involuntary sexual impulses almost all the time, calling us to partake in the act, you'll just feel worse for deluding yourself about it. Just accept that all men are not created equal, and that this world is full of contrast. We are just on the sexless side of a sexually revolved culture.

At least you classified this as a cope. Dont picture sex as a bad thing, because as organisms with involuntary sexual impulses almost all the time, calling us to partake in the act, you'll just feel worse for deluding yourself about it. Just accept that all men are not created equal, and that this world is full of contrast. We are just on the sexless side of a sexually revolved culture.
I accepted that long ago. Its just a massive cope. Just like sex havers take pride in shaming us for not having sex, similarly I'm shaming them for indulging in such a degenrate activity.

If you think about it, sex is the stupidest things ever to be invented. Grown adults getting undressed and showing their ugly bodies and then shamelessly humping each other just to make their genitals feel nice for a few minutes. And then there are shows which educates people about sex and how to improve their sexual performance. Normies hold serious discussions on how sex affects their lives. I fail to understand how grown people can have discussions about a degenerate stuff like this with straight faces.

How exactly is sticking a dick in someone's mouth whilst fingering yourself seen as more "adult" and "grown up" thing to do than playing a video game? And then sex havers shame us for not getting laid. They are the ones who should be shamed for indulging in such a ridiculous activity.

And to top it of the sexual power was placed in the hands of foids. Foids. Fucking foids. They are the gatekeepers of sex. Without the power of their vaginas, they'd still be our slaves, they would still worship us as we are the superior, more powerful and intellectual gender.

If we can eradicate sex, men can be free once again. Foids will no longer be able to deceive us with their witchery and treacherous charm. Their holes will longer give them any power over us and we could go back to doing things which gives us worth in this society. Foids are the reason why the world has still got problems. They are not needed at all, except for reproduction purposes.
I wish everyone who had sex died of aids

I plan to start a new religion that bans sex and reproduces in vats.

Sex is indeed evil and disgusting. It's like a drug addiction, which was involuntary forced upon us by nature. It's not even an actual need, yet it demands constant satisfaction. You won't die due to a lack of sex, but you will still expierience negative emotions because of it. Once your urges get satisfied, it usually only takes a couple of hours until you start feeling horny again. We constantly strive to get rid of those desires, hence why we feel the need to masturbate. I'm convinced we don't actually want sex. What we really want is for those urges to disappear once and for all. Try to remember what live was like before you hit puberty. Sex wasn't something you desired, you might even thought of it as something very disgusting. However now it's constantly on our mind torturing us, making us feel miserable because we don't have accsses to it. Yet if we ever should manage to get laid, we will most likely only feel good for a couple of minutes or hours at best. And this is supposed to be worth the years of misery and loneliness I had to endure over my life time? Only to feel good for one or two hours? Just fucking lol. I hate sex, sex is the reason why i got bullied in school, sex is the reason why most of my former friend left me, sex is the reason why i feel miserable most of the time, sex is the reason why i can't function in society. Honestly nature is a fucking joke, biological life was the biggest and cruelest joke that was ever made. And the worst thing is, sex is the reason why i came into this fucked up world in the first place. Just fucking lol.

Sex is indeed evil and disgusting. It's like a drug addiction, which was involuntary forced upon us by nature. It's not even an actual need, yet it demands constant satisfaction. You won't die due to a lack of sex, but you will still expierience negative emotions because of it. Once your urges get satisfied, it usually only takes a couple of hours until you start feeling horny again. We constantly strive to get rid of those desires, hence why we feel the need to masturbate. I'm convinced we don't actually want sex. What we really want is for those urges to disappear once and for all. Try to remember what live was like before you hit puberty. Sex wasn't something you desired, you might even thought of it as something very disgusting. However now it's constantly on our mind torturing us, making us feel miserable because we don't have accsses to it. Yet if we ever should manage to get laid, we will most likely only feel good for a couple of minutes or hours at best. And this is supposed to be worth the years of misery and loneliness I had to endure over my life time? Only to feel good for one or two hours? Just fucking lol. I hate sex, sex is the reason why i got bullied in school, sex is the reason why most of my former friend left me, sex is the reason why i feel miserable most of the time, sex is the reason why i can't function in society. Honestly nature is a fucking joke, biological life was the biggest and cruelest joke that was ever made. And the worst thing is, sex is the reason why i came into this fucked up world in the first place. Just fucking lol.
HIGH IQ AND BASED

If you think about it, sex is the stupidest things ever to be invented. Grown adults getting undressed and showing their ugly bodies and then shamelessly humping each other just to make their genitals feel nice for a few minutes.
Dude, we didn't invent anything, look at our ape predecessors and shit.

And then there are shows which educates people about sex and how to improve their sexual performance. Normies hold serious discussions on how sex affects their lives. I fail to understand how grown people can have discussions about a degenerate stuff like this with straight faces.
Sex literally generates new life forms. How is that degenerate?

sticking a dick in someone's mouth whilst fingering yourself
I don't think anyone besides a hermaphrodite is capable of doing both those things simultaneously.

Think about it.

more "adult" and "grown up" thing to do than playing a video game?
Only in the sense that we allow kids to play games but not do sex, for silly reasons.

And then sex havers shame us for not getting laid. They are the ones who should be shamed for indulging in such a ridiculous activity.
"ridiculous" is basically "can be ridiculed" which is anything, it's a silly expression.

People are always going to have different values for things. To argue for what you favor, emphasize it's merits more.

sexual power was placed in the hands of foids. Foids. Fucking foids. They are the gatekeepers of sex.
Foids are only the gatekeepers because we allow them to be. Cave days were pretty cool...

Dude, we didn't invent anything, look at our ape predecessors and shit.

Sex literally generates new life forms. How is that degenerate?

I don't think anyone besides a hermaphrodite is capable of doing both those things simultaneously.

Think about it.

Only in the sense that we allow kids to play games but not do sex, for silly reasons.

"ridiculous" is basically "can be ridiculed" which is anything, it's a silly expression.

People are always going to have different values for things. To argue for what you favor, emphasize it's merits more.

Foids are only the gatekeepers because we allow them to be. Cave days were pretty cool...

Fine. "Discovered"? I couldn't find the appropriate word for it.

Because the life forms it generates like me goes on to become a genetic trash and live a subhuman life. And sex havers use it as a tool to shame us. That's why it is degenrate.

I said the guy will be sticking his dick inside a foid's mouth and the foid will be fingering herself. It is possible

Sex is silly for the stupid reasons I already explained. Grown people humping each other just to make their gentials feel nice. It's absurd. Playing video games sounds more logical and classy to me.

Yeah. Why does it matter who allows foids to be the gatekeepers of sex. The bottom line is that they are the gatekeepers of sex and they won't let us have it. And that's why I am coming up with stupid copes to feel better about myself and take my mind away from the fact that I'm a total failure. I wasn't being serious. I think it is a degenerate thing to do but I still want to do it. I was being sarcastic.

Last edited:
sex was neither discovered nor invented, i guess you could say it was invented by nature, but youd have to attribute to it some sort of agency and sentience, it more so came about through natural processes

i agree with the thread though

sex was neither discovered nor invented, i guess you could say it was invented by nature, but youd have to attribute to it some sort of agency and sentience, it more so came about through natural processes

i agree with the thread though
I thought discovered sounded better than invented. If that doesn't work then maybe "created"?

the life forms it generates like me goes on to become a genetic trash and live a subhuman life.
If this is the norm for humans then it isn't 'subhuman' at all, it's actually the human norm and whatever ideal you are holding above it is SUPERhuman.

And sex havers use it as a tool to shame us. That's why it is degenrate.
House-havers use owning a home as a tool to shame the homeless, that doesn't make homes degenerate.

So faulty logic there. Your beef is with shaming here, not whatever tool is used for it.

I said the guy will be sticking his dick inside a foid's mouth and the foid will be fingering herself. It is possible
I'm sure that's what you INTENDED to say, but what you typed was "sticking a dick in someone's mouth whilst fingering yourself".

You forgot to change the subject of your sentence. You should've written something like one of these:
"sucking a dick whilst fingering yourself"
"mouth-fucking a foid while she fingers herself"

Why does it matter who allows foids to be the gatekeepers of sex.
The bottom line is that they are the gatekeepers of sex and they won't let us have it.
Top lines matter too. Men are the gatekeepers of women's rights, and are thus also responsible for this outcome.