Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Sex isn't a necessity, incel! I would totally be able to live my whole life without sex or intimacy."

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Laugh

most people could not stand living the way we do. "devout religious women" would rather defile their own religious sanctuaries and go to hell forever than spend a lifetime as an incel

yeah well uh, teehee

Chad dick>God
Chad mogs even god himself

Sex is extremely important for a healthy life. Even Maslow placed sex among other physiological needs such as food and water. So it's THAT important of a need.

Also as explained by Maslow, Humans need feelings of belongingness. Like intimacy and friendship. Not having any sex reduces your chances of satisfying these needs as well. Incels are hated by society because we can't get sex therefore we have low self esteem and can't satisfy our belongnigness needs.

So when someone tells you that sex isn't a necessity, You should tell them to shut the fuck up.

If you think nuns are celibate then you're retarded.

C198682d73cad281e989f860c35aa0de

I legit get mad when someone tells me sex isn't a necessity. It's one of those things that just gets me. I've gotten into verbal fights before with some friends about it.

I don't get how people can be so oblivious to this fact. Maybe it's because they have access to it so they don't know what it's like to not have it.

I legit get mad when someone tells me sex isn't a necessity. It's one of those things that just gets me. I've gotten into verbal fights before with some friends about it.

I don't get how people can be so oblivious to this fact. Maybe it's because they have access to it so they don't know what it's like to not have it.
They never went hungry or sexless, but they still think that food is a necessity because you die really quickly if you dont, but without sex you die a painful and slow death tbh.

Sex is extremely important for a healthy life. Even Maslow placed sex among other physiological needs such as food and water. So it's THAT important of a need.

Also as explained by Maslow, Humans need feelings of belongingness. Like intimacy and friendship. Not having any sex reduces your chances of satisfying these needs as well. Incels are hated by society because we can't get sex therefore we have low self esteem and can't satisfy our belongnigness needs.

So when someone tells you that sex isn't a necessity, You should tell them to shut the fuck up.
high IQ

Chad dick>God
Chad mogs even god himself

Brutal lesbianpill. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

when someone tells you that sex isn't a necessity, You should tell them to shut the fuck up.
Exactly.

They have no right to decide what is important to us.