Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sex Outside of Marriage doesn't NECESSARILY Make You a Degenerate, BUT

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
The setup that allows sex outside of marriage IS very much degenerate. Why? Because it allows for people to take advantage of one another, it leads to broken homes, and desensitizes one to the point of not fully appreciating relationships.

In other words:

Someone who has sex in an "LTR" isn't necessarily a vile offender IF that person is genuinely in love and genuinely seeks a life-long monogamous relationship out of the arrangement. HOWEVER, breaking up (Except due to infidelity) from this IS degenerate, because you are breaking your partner's heart and destroying a sacred bond over something that is reconcilable. This is a form of unfaithfulness and is equivalent to divorce. "Breaking up" after a couple of dates is one thing (Sex should be reserved for only a long-commitment because sex shortly after meeting enables you to be taken advantage of). "Breaking up" after a genuine commitment has been made is another thing, and that is being unfaithful. Don't think you can stand someone? Stop after a few dates instead of using them. Do you really love the person? Work out your kinks.

On the other side of the fence are those who abuse relationships and sex. Those who are non-committal, yet use a facade of true commitment for sex. Those who hookup and engage in all other sort of shameful acts. Those who tell themselves they will be committed UNTIL something "better" (A delusion because leaving a relationship will hurt emotionally) comes along or until they get "bored". This is full-fledged degeneracy and there is nothing more to it.

A wall of cope. Sex is like food. You don't marry to eat something.

incelman said:
A wall of cope. Sex is like food. You don't marry to eat something.

No, sex is supposed to bring two people together in a sacred bond, not be used to drive them apart through taking advantage of one another.

Stop coping with your degeneracy-approval.

Sex outside of marriage is an abomination.

Dingus_Incel said:
Sex outside of marriage is an abomination.

The SETUP is an abomination.

But what of a man and a woman, genuinely seeking a monogamous life-long relationship? I mean, not "dating" for fun, but to truly love each other? Are they evil for partaking in what is the set societal standard and expectation from everyone, even if they do so seeking wholesome and commendable results? I don't think so.

It is the "breakup" that is bad. It is equivalent to divorce. A man should not break a woman's heart and destroy the relationship just because she is not perfect, and vice versa. It is the responsibility of each party to work things out, not dispose of the relationship as if it means nothing, because it does not. Indeed, it is very vile, and in the end, great emotional harm is inflicted upon EACH party.

ItheIthe said:
No, sex is supposed to bring two people together in a sacred bond, not be used to drive them apart through taking advantage of one another.

God what a bunch of cucks.

It's 2018 LTRs aren't a thing

I don't know, as soon as you start letting people think it's okay to have premarital sex they start getting more and more casual with it until ONS and FWBs become the norm. Fornication is degenerate unless you're raping a slut to put it in its place, IMO.

SaintMarcLepine said:
I don't know, as soon as you start letting people think it's okay to have premarital sex they start getting more and more casual with it until ONS and FWBs become the norm. Fornication is degenerate unless you're raping a slut to put it in its place, IMO.

Exactly, that is part of the problem. Once the lines are blurred, everything becomes acceptable, and you are seeing that now with people having sex with 15 people before marriage.

If I was starting a society, I would ABSOLUTELY ban sex outside of marriage, so that the lines are not blurred, and so that relationships are not defiled, and people are not taken advantage of.

HOWEVER, in this society, we are too far gone. I think there are absolutely some people who genuinely want to bear the fruits of a loving, monogamous relationship, and are doing it within the confines of the expected and preached standard. My warning here would be to not "break up" after making a commitment, because that is defiling what should be a sacred bond, and destroying yourself as well as your "ex" emotionally.

ItheIthe said:

HOWEVER, in this society, we are too far gone. I think there are absolutely some people who genuinely want to bear the fruits of a loving, monogamous relationship, and are doing it within the confines of the expected and preached standard. My warning here would be to not "break up" after making a commitment, because that is defiling what should be a sacred bond, and destroying yourself as well as your "ex" emotionally.
I agree that we are too far gone already but I believe in a revolution rather than reform. Either that or nuclear annihilation tbh.

Through a conservative mindset it is. If you aren't conservative, why bother?

SaintMarcLepine said:
I agree that we are too far gone already but I believe in a revolution rather than reform. Either that or nuclear annihilation tbh.

I am all for a revolution. Call me up when you garner an army tbh. It is far past time and that is something I have said many times.

ItheIthe said:
SaintMarcLepine said:
I am all for a revolution. Call me up when you garner an army tbh. It is far past time and that is something I have said many times.
the saint has already contributed

So let's consider this hypothetical example: two people marry and have sex, but after years they begin to grow apart and no longer like each other. What would you propose they do?

Framecel222 said:
So let's consider this hypothetical example: two people marry and have sex, but after years they begin to grow apart and no longer like each other. What would you propose they do?
nope you wrong

Framecel222 said:

force them to be together or get exiled from the society

nausea said:
nope you wrong

Shut the fuck up retard, you have nearly 6000 posts and not once have you contributed to a discussion. You should be mercy killed because living as a sub-50 IQ mongoloid is a fate far worse than death.

Framecel222 said:
nausea said:
nope you wrong
Shut the fuck up retard, you have nearly 6000 posts and not once have you contributed to a discussion. You should be mercy killed because living as a sub-50 IQ mongoloid is a fate far worse than death.
your example above does not compute in a righteous society

nausea said:
your example above does not compute in a righteous society

Dude I'm sorry but I'm probably gonna have to put you on my ignore list. I ask OP a question in the hopes of further developing the discussion and you simply respond with "nope you wrong?" Every single post you write is exactly like that. Super low effort shit with no thinking involved.

Here's my advice: instead of quickly typing out the first thing that comes to mind, take a few seconds to think about what you're saying. The forum would be a lot better off for it.

I feel bad even making fun of you because you seem to be so dumb that it isn't even your fault. You can't help it, you genuinely don't understand what's wrong with your posts. This is how I picture you:

TCgUQ2v_.jpeg

Framecel222 said:
Dude I'm sorry but I'm probably gonna have to put you on my ignore list. I ask OP a question in the hopes of further developing the discussion and you simply respond with "nope you wrong?" Every single post you write is exactly like that. Super low effort shit with no thinking involved.

Here's my advice: instead of quickly typing out the first thing that comes to mind, take a few seconds to think about what you're saying. The forum would be a lot better off for it.

I feel bad even making fun of you because you seem to be so dumb that it isn't even your fault. You can't help it, you genuinely don't understand what's wrong with your posts. This is how I picture you:

TCgUQ2v_.jpeg

don't do such vile act, I am sorry for the misunderstanding

>Sex Outside of Marriage doesn't NECESSARILY Make You a Degenerate...

Cope.

ItheIthe said:

Sex is nothing but a primitive instinct

Framecel222 said:

They would be forced to stay together. A falling out only happens due to a lack of care, and that is on them.

Perhaps they could separate but for a TIME, so that what they are missing can be brought into light. Like that saying, "You don't know what you have until it's gone". They could separate for a time so that they may be brought back together with a rekindled appreciation for one another. HOWEVER, it would be ILLEGAL for them to have sex with other people during this time, as that if a form of adultery.

ItheIthe said:

Yes. Degeneracy must be stopped