Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sex without lust and desire for the other partner is like beer without alcohol

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
Like why am I supposed to introduce my penis into a vagina if there is no sexual desire for both of us? Like why in the hell am I supposed to lose my V-Card if she doesn't love me, or if she wants me in a way that is attractive?

That's why hookers don't work.

Most people who are married don't lust for one another, it's just the dude the woman settled for.

Most people who are married don't lust for one another, it's just the dude the woman settled for.
Who the fuck talked about marriage, son? Did you read my post carefully? You can be in a relationship or fwbs and she can still desire you if you are a Chad.

Who the fuck talked about marriage, son? Did you read my post carefully? You can be in a relationship or fwbs and she can still desire you if you are a Chad.
Only Chad gets that, most dudes never get that.

I'm honestly fine with non-alcoholic beer :feelshaha: I drink beer mostly for the taste, vodka is for specifically getting drunk (although some vodka in e. g. tea gives it a nice kick and I mean in terms of taste because you can't get drunk on such minuscule quantity)

I'm honestly fine with non-alcoholic beer :feelshaha: I drink beer mostly for the taste, vodka is for specifically getting drunk (although some vodka in e. g. tea gives it a nice kick and I mean in terms of taste because you can't get drunk on such minuscule quantity)
I hate beer, I only drink spirits.

I need the validation