Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sexbots are right around the corner, feminists are gonna be pissed.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
I think they will be criminalized.

Cope, men need a lot more than mindless sex, we need affection and love

Fucking based. I can't wait to see these braindead evolutionary roadblock fuckmeats getting replaced by loyal AI waifu.

They ain't gonna be pissed if female sex dolls are coming so are male sex dolls. It benefits both genders

They ain't gonna be pissed if female sex dolls are coming so are male sex dolls. It benefits both genders
Why would they want male sex bots? No one buys male sex dolls currently, foids have less testosterone and sex drive, and don't have a lack of sex partners.

Why would they want male sex bots? No one buys male sex dolls currently, foids have less testosterone and sex drive, and don't have a lack of sex partners.
You know... true. Based.

Women get dildos, B.O.B.s, anal beads, buttplugs, those riding devices, and many other mechanical shit.

Men get an onahole, fleshlight, and a blowup/realdoll. Men aim to try and get something else and they will bitch.

If she can get a big dick bad dragon dildo mounted on a movable bot, I should be able to get a big ass bad dragon girlbot.

Fair is fair.

Fucking based. I can't wait to see these braindead evolutionary roadblock fuckmeats getting replaced by loyal AI waifu.
Women get dildos, B.O.B.s, anal beads, buttplugs, those riding devices, and many other mechanical shit.

Men get an onahole, fleshlight, and a blowup/realdoll. Men aim to try and get something else and they will bitch.

If she can get a big dick bad dragon dildo mounted on a movable bot, I should be able to get a big ass bad dragon girlbot.

Fair is fair.
You know... true. Based.

jfl there's another funny video in there

Can't see how I'd get turned on by them

One step for MANkind Literally.

2020 06 26 10 46 11

A sexbot and a pet cat for companionship looks like our futures.

I really wish it could come in this lifetime. :feelsbadman: Isolation hurts.

I'm getting one when I live alone and it's under 3k.
this blowjob machine is apparently $200

and the VR headset is only $30

@Sparrow's Song thoughts?

Foids will get trully fucked when sexbot suits start to become a thing

This is pretty promising. Hopefully I can get a realistic automated waifu who is loyal

Last edited:
I think that’s good. Love as a sublime virtue, was always a malicious lie, used to motivate hordes of bluepilled men.
actually true

foids can't even love, only men can

will have to look into this more

Even those will be Chad only

No, I believe they will be entirely criminalized because of the argument that sex bots "can't give consent."
Chads having sexbots would deprive obese landwhales and the lower-SMV foids from fucking chad, since a sexbot will be less ugly.
They won't like this, and if foids don't like something, you can be sure that it will be banned.

No, I believe they will be entirely criminalized because of the argument that sex bots "can't give consent."
Chads having sexbots would deprive obese landwhales and the lower-SMV foids from fucking chad, since a sexbot will be less ugly.
They won't like this, and if foids don't like something, you can be sure that it will be banned.
wat about the machine i posted? will that be illegal?

wat about the machine i posted? will that be illegal?

I don't think so, because it doesn't entirely replace a foid in the same way that a sexbot does.
The problem I have with the machine is that it's a box; if it were shaped like a beautiful foid's disembodied head, maybe it could be a replacement, but as it is, it's a glorified onahole.

It's also easier to ban robots in terms of legislature.
Let's say they tried to ban the blowjob machine. Then scientists could make a machine that is similar, but say it has another use, like cleaning cylindrical objects, for example. But people in the know will use it as a blowjob machine. That's what they did with bath salts, which are obviously meant to be used as a drug; they say it's bath salts, pretending that people wouldn't ingest it. That makes it hard to ban. But a law can say, for example, you can't make a woman-shaped thing that you can penetrate, etc. to cover sex dolls. idk.

That's what they did with bath salts, which are obviously meant to be used as a drug; they say it's bath salts,
jfl thanks for the info

Foids who use Dildos, Vibrators, Anal Plugs etc.: Cool and hot
Men who use Fleshlights or Sex Dolls: Creepy, disgusting loser scum

Maybe faggots want them for sure?

Maybe faggots want them for sure?

No, faggots have no trouble finding sex partners. Many of them end their lives having over 1,000 sex partners; they are sexually insatiable and care not for looks.