Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee SEXISTS BTFO

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-

JFL at this cringe. Female "Comedians"

She was jealous because the man didn't flirt with her.

Being fat is something you need to take responsibility to change.. you aren't attractive if you look like your body is a stack of pancakes with its folds. It is not that hard to cut down or get slim either. It's just that Women don't want to take responsibility yet again for eating, smelling or looking like a pig but still feeling entitled to Chad at the same time. Women are such a meme. Meanwhile fat Men suffer from no pussy ever. They have to deal with the fact that Women get to have their own body empowerment movement where they can make themselves seem attractive to Chad. But notice that it isn't extended across the Genders with the same type of enthusiasm.. it's more like a "don't get in our way or you are a bitter misogynist" warning by Feminists to any fat Men that would ever dare to call out the double standard.

Meanwhile fat Men suffer from no pussy ever.
Cope. Chubby and even semi-fat Chad slays easy. It's all about the facial bones and frame.

JFL why are foids proud of the fact that they can barely walk

Cope. Chubby and even semi-fat Chad slays easy. It's all about the facial bones and frame.
They would definitely have to have 7/8-10 faces to be fat and seen to be attractive as a male.. I think so anyway.. any other face and it's out of the question I feel.

I feel fat can mess with the face a little.. then again good genes can make for better fat allocation.

It's an awful brown stain on our existence as a species to have beings belonging to our great species and intelligent lineage to eat themselves to the point of being blubbery as to mimic a whale on land. It's a like a sport to these freaks.

men have enabled the women of the world to get fat as fuck by still having sex with them instead of shunning them

Sofie Häagen-Dazs

LOOOOL, Sooo funny, she literally made that face at him after he said that? Crown that woman queen of comedy, she can't be surpassed. That single face she made puts all george carlin's standups to shame.

It's an awful brown stain on our existence as a species to have beings belonging to our great species and intelligent lineage to eat themselves to the point of being blubbery as to mimic a whale on land. It's a like a sport to these freaks.
And we're all supposed to pretend it's not only normal, but healthy. Women are 20% heavier than they were in 1960, but we're supposed to pretend that it's normal, nothing has changed, this is a natural, healthy state of being for a person. A 20% increase in mean weight in just a generation, but no cause for alarm, no reason to suspect that something is amiss.

> In January 2018, she wrote an article in The Guardian calling for people to stop dieting, labelling it as "boring", "triggering", and "neither feminist – nor healthy". In February 2018, Hagen gained attention for calling for Cancer Research UK to pull their campaign that highlights obesity as the second most common cause of cancer. After directing profanity lead abuse towards the cancer charity on Twitter, she decried the campaign as "fat shaming" and said that there was proof that dieting is more dangerous than obesity.

JFL

Average American woman today.

Disgusting, fat, plain, entitled. Yuck.

Shes so ugly it literally made my stomach hurt when I saw the pic. No joke.

I cringe so much I want to hang myself when I see obese feminists making this shit up like they're 5 years old and all of their soy bunshin followers like :soy: :soy: :soy: "yasssss qeen skayyy"

My life is shit but at least it's honest, unlike the lives of females.