Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee SexStarvationPill: "Sex isn't that important bro"... "Great Sex is all in the mind bro"

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

When I really feel like:

YoUr mEmEs woUlD Be apPreCiATeD thanks.

That's what they all say. They don't know the struggles of being a virgin. Imagine if they couldn't get sex for 36 years and counting. Fuck these fucks.

They tell you sex is not important at all, meanwhile they have it almost everyday.
They tell you are misogynist pervert.
Meanwhile many incels would be satisfied with hug.

They tell you sex is not important at all, meanwhile they have it almost everyday.
They tell you are misogynist pervert.
Meanwhile many incels would be satisfied with hug.
Food is not that important teehee
Water is not that important teehee
Air is not that important teehee

why is it socially acceptable for normalfags to lie like this

why is it socially acceptable for normalfags to lie like this

They think they can get away with it due to the infallibility & invincibility of parroting Left Wing tosh.

FYI... That newspaper outlay is as RW as you can get... However certain Truths that Sex is a necessity and yes Heterosexual Sex is a necessity is now coming to the forefront of Society. When you have a growing imbalance in that area obviously people are going to back lash.

Open letter to Annika Strandhäll from a prospective sex buyer
May 30, 2020
151Shares
➤ CHRONICLE Hi Annika. I recently read that you want to put all Swedish heterosexual men who buy sex in prison and that you have the S-led government, where you through your party book and your former ministry have deep recesses, included in the notes. This is very inconvenient for me as I am both Swedish and male and heterosexual at the same time as I have recently been in a situation with special needs, including sexual services, for health reasons. Therefore, I am now writing this letter to you.

I was recently afflicted with a serious lung infection (not covid-19) and, after ambulance transport, lay bed-bound in hospital for a total of seven weeks with drainage tubes in the lungs, intravenous antibiotic drop and occasionally oxygen. As if that wasn't enough, it was discovered in conjunction with X-ray that I have a large cancerous tumor elsewhere in the body for which I have undergone radiotherapy every day for five weeks.

When I got out of the hospital bed, at first I could not take a step without aids. A regular toilet visit was a treat and when I was discharged I was partly dependent on a wheelchair and totally dependent on the walker. I had lost 35 kg in weight and lost lots of muscle strength.
I am not cured but have recovered so physically that I am now able to walk shorter distances without aids. I can also with some difficulty get up the four stairs to my apartment in the property where the elevator is missing, so that I could move home again after a time convalescence in another place.
However, I am a shadow of my former self and not in condition for any more strenuous physical activities. I am also at risk of being severely affected if I get infected with the corona virus. In this situation you do not go out on the hook and pick up.
However, I still have my needs for sex and physical touch while at the same time, as a lover, I am currently unable to perform at the level that a partner generally expects and which I myself think is reasonable that I can offer quid pro quo. someone who can have sex with me on my terms, not to get their own sexual needs satisfied. In short, I would have to turn to a sex worker.
This is not something I needed to do before and of course not a situation I dreamed of getting into. With a price tag of SEK 1500-2000 per shepherd's time, it also becomes financially noticeable if I want a decent regular sex life. Contrary to other parts of my rehabilitation and nursing needs, the high-cost protection does not apply. On the contrary, it could instead be even more expensive, I would go for sex purchases and be sentenced to daily fines.
I do not think that it is reasonable that further stone be laid on my already heavy burden because I, on top of my illness-related vulnerability, also need to cling to justice, just because I try to meet one of man's most basic needs.
I do not consider it reasonable that, due to the circumstances in which I ended up, I should be referred to a life in complete absence of basic human physical contact, because you, Annika, think you have the right to decide what adult ordinary men and women in their minds full use in consent does with their bodies.
Totally perverse, I think it is that I should now also end up in prison for this. Suffering a fine is bad enough, but a risk I could calculate with and think worth taking. But what you are now proposing to Annika is pure inquisition. What will be the next step on the scale of punishment if you still fail to scare the sex buyers into celibacy - medical or surgical castration?
It is perhaps the written equivalent of a Freudian mispronunciation, but at the same time symptomatic of the ideology you represent that in your debate article you only problematize Swedish male heterosexual sex buyers. In reality, outside the gender (pseudo) scientific department at Södertörn University where you get your ammunition from Annika, a sex buyer can be both a woman and an immigrant and a homosexual. But if a man (woman) is driven by an unhealthy hatred of white middle-aged heterosexual men, it is of course easy to suffer from tunnel vision.
I also realize that, in order to label this community-carrying group as acorns and predators, it is important for you Annika to uphold the black-and-white myth of the unlucky whore and that anyone who sells sex is a victim of brutal trafficking, or addicts in desperate need of money for the next fix.
Every approach to differentiation and nuance of the motives of sex buyers and sex sellers to meet and agree is a threat to the left-wing world order you dream of Annika and has partly succeeded in pushing the sex purchase law as one of several milestones.
But perhaps your bizarre demands for throwing all love-white white heterosexual men into prison, contrary to what you hope, along with the recent #metoo wreck, can be an awakening to many people's understanding of how feminism in its third wave has gone completely overpowered. You can no longer hold the mask Annika - the makeup flakes and exposes a face distorted by sexist hatred.
A few more men are sure to succeed, too, with your play initially frightening into a life of sexual distress. However, I want you to know that I do not intend to be one of them. What I have for me and with whom in my bed room you actually do not have to do, Annika.
But since you have already taken the right to cling to my privacy and trample on my personal privacy, I might as well invite you more formally. Now that I start buying sex - with observance of basic ethical principles of course - I will document the business deal (though not the act itself) and inform you. You can then do with that information what your unhealthy inclination to put yourself in the sex life of others offers you.
I really have neither the desire nor the energy to become a martyr, but to some damn moderate it is actually allowed to be on how you intrude on my life Annika. In this way, if I can help accelerate the development towards a healthier and freer society, drive radical feminist penalism to the political margin where it belongs, and tear down the oppressive matriarchal gender power regime, then it may even be worth shaking the grid for a while. .
mats_rund2_sign.png

Last edited:
"Sex doesn't even feel that good anyway lol"

brutal new pill concept tbh

Foids not in relationships are the sluttiest of them all.

Sex is like air. It is only a problem when you are not getting any. That's why people don't understand us. They have it right there and waiting.

Stop having sex then, that would prevent the killing of unborn babies.