Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Sexual Compatibility" is a False Concept Pushed by Sluts and Fuckboys

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
It seems that whenever I talk about marrying young and marrying your first partner, a line of war pig sluts and white knighting fuckboys come knocking on my door to tell me "I need to defile myself with 40 people to figure out who I am sexually compatible with!"

However, I am here to tell you that this is nothing but an excuse to engage in degeneracy, and a cope to hide from guilt. Those reading this who fit this description know in their hearts that this is true, too. So why do you continue to enslave yourself to degeneracy?

There is no such thing as "sexual compatibility". You know whose sexually compatible? A man and a woman. You know why? Because the penis goes inside of the vagina. It's quite literally that simple. We're not talking about flavors of ice cream (Or "pasta" as one IT slut once said). We're not talking about genres of film or lens for eyeglasses. We are talking about anatomical body parts that were biologically designed to pair together in order to create life. A penis slides in and out of a vagina until it ejaculates. Sure, you can try different positions with your spouse, but this isn't electrical circuity. A penis goes with a vagina, and biologically speaking, it's quite literally that simple. I challenge anyone to scientifically refute this.

Statistically speaking, the more partners one has ever had during their lifetime, the less that person will have a chance to find themselves fulfillment through marriage. It's vey easy... It's like using buying a car that was used for test drives (for the lack of a better comparison that came to my mind at this moment), of course as it is more and more used and destroyed by each individual testing it, at one random point of when you get to test it, you might get a wrong impression of how that car actually is due to the fact that it no longer is a fully functional and pristine car, but a heavily used and abused one.

I agree with you OP, when you say that this kind of behaviour is simply an excuse to be as degenerate as possible.

In the end we only have to look in our past and remember the way of our forefathers. They married young (due to religious pressure, lower life expectancy and overall need to create as fast as possible as many offspring as possible due to the high infant mortality rate).

Society worked well and fine back then, it was not dragged down by radical degenerate ideas or idiots who could not inhibit their animalistic instincts.

I'm just afraid that due to the state of "civilization" today, the possibility of reverting back to the traditions of times of old is long past...

Totally wrong. All know about the stork

kekekekekekeekekekek

sexual compatability is just "he's hot, im hot, lets fuck bro"

KvltWarrior98 said:
Statistically speaking, the more partners one has ever had during their lifetime, the less that person will have a chance to find themselves fulfillment through marriage. It's vey easy... It's like using buying a car that was used for test drives (for the lack of a better comparison that came to my mind at this moment), of course as it is more and more used and destroyed by each individual testing it, at one random point of when you get to test it, you might get a wrong impression of how that car actually is due to the fact that it no longer is a fully functional and pristine car, but a heavily used and abused one.

I agree with you OP, when you say that this kind of behaviour is simply an excuse to be as degenerate as possible.

In the end we only have to look in our past and remember the way of our forefathers. They married young (due to religious pressure, lower life expectancy and overall need to create as fast as possible as many offspring as possible due to the high infant mortality rate).

Society worked well and fine back then, it was not dragged down by radical degenerate ideas or idiots who could not inhibit their animalistic instincts.

I'm just afraid that due to the state of "civilization" today, the possibility of reverting back to the traditions of times of old is long past...

Civilization is destroyed these days. It was a gift from beta farmers to all betas in the past. Today is for hunter gatherer Chads' day.

What about spiritual compatibility, psychological compatibility, etc? Its always sex sex sex with these fucking degenerate reprobates.

Sexual compatibility = My caveman/woman brain lusts over you.

/pol/cel said:
What about spiritual compatibility, psychological compatibility, etc? Its always sex sex sex with these fucking degenerate reprobates.

This.
Spiritual compatibility in particular is most important to me.
Sex isnt even that big of a deal at the end of the day.

Would u rather have a pure innocent virgin who doesn't know how to handle a cock or a harlot who has lots of experience with other man's junk. Foids can only have slut pride if all women are sluts, they know to pressure virgins into becoming sluts

As long as there's mutual attraction and none of you has a fetish that the other is unwilling to indulge then you're fine as far as muh sexual compatibility is concerned. As for "experience" there's no reason why that can't be built up with just one person.

Inceleron said:
Would u rather have a pure innocent virgin who doesn't know how to handle a cock or a harlot who has lots of experience with other man's junk. Foids can only have slut pride if all women are sluts, they know to pressure virgins into becoming sluts

Virgin no doubt. Her first curious experiences should be with me.

I quit literally refuse to marry a non-virgin, but at this point, I am too filled with animosity at the current state of affairs to even marry a non-virgin. Fine for me, loneliness is a delight and not a burden to me.

Cope. Clearly the roasties are sugar-coating their need for Tyrone's 10 inch cock.

I think 'compatibility' is more about the levels of experience and how 'out there' a person's kinks are.

Of course, the growing problems of modern hypergamy is that the average FHO has 10-100x the experience of a looks-matched man. This imbalance will only get worse, leading to the total lack of compatibility across the board.