Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill sexual dimorphism is bullshit

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
water is wet again, but imo the only sexual dimorphism traits that actually matter are: height and jaw.

muh beard, muh muscles and all that shit, meanwhile k-pop stars who look like girls are making foids wet down there. In fact I'd say that in 2020 masculinity is a failo, it's over

Last edited:
Ironically balding is almost exclusively a male thing and yet it's seen as absolute death

Height, jaw, browridge

Kpop stars... is this a real example? Because they're rich and famous... which is part of the looks, money, status triforce of foid worship. A regular flamboyant rice probably doesn't do it for them.

even having great chad levels of bone structure is basically only a guarantee that you'll be average. beyond that it's just facial harmony, you either have it or you don't.

I watched one of CBPs subscriber rating videos and there was this guy with a great lower third and forward growth out the wazoo, but he was just average looking, not particularly attractive at all.

There're also things unrelated to sex which are a death sentence for men but not for women, such as the voicepill.

Kpop stars... is this a real example? Because they're rich and famous... which is part of the looks, money, status triforce of foid worship. A regular flamboyant rice probably doesn't do it for them.
there's a lot of that as well, but I also think it's mostly looks. Women are all bisexual and are attracted to many androgynous traits, I see these chinks getting simped hard by foids on instagram, especially the asian ones and those are not even famous ones.

just look at many white guys too, remember when justin bieber debuted? foids were all crazy over him and his twinkish looks.

pretty boys >> masculine chads
even having great chad levels of bone structure is basically only a guarantee that you'll be average. beyond that it's just facial harmony, you either have it or you don't.

I watched one of CBPs subscriber rating videos and there was this guy with a great lower third and forward growth out the wazoo, but he was just average looking, not particularly attractive at all.
true, I don't have a terrible bone structure but my facial harmony is just awful

:chad::chad::chad:
LifJsBX.jpg

Last edited:
water is wet again, but imo the only sexual dimorphism traits that actually matter are: height and jaw.

muh beard, muh muscles and all that shit, meanwhile k-pop stars who look like girls are making foids wet down there. In fact I'd say that in 2020 masculinity is a failo, it's over
Lmaooo since when are K-pop twinks making anyone wet? Where did this meme come from?
In the west they only appeal to fat low E arthoes with daddy issues. They grow out of it long before they even finish highschool.
By college their SMV is ZERO. And even at their peak, their SMV is still dwarfed by dimorphic jocks.
It’s high T or death. Women don’t want a man who they themselves can snap in half.

A bit of muscles do help to improve your image (think about a Chadlite)... but, yeah, totally agree.

You need Sexual dimorphism mainly for your face (jaw, brow ridge, good eye area), and height. Muscles and beard are cope (unless you beardmaxx to hide recessed jaw)

You need Sexual dimorphism mainly for your face (jaw, brow ridge, good eye area), and height. Muscles and beard are cope (unless you beardmaxx to hide recessed jaw)
Muscle is not cope lol. Imagine a man with a 5/10 face, 6 feet tall who’s 160lbs skinny fat and the same man with the same face and height but being 200lbs of pure muscle. Completely different SMV.
Real Chads always have broad shoulders and rib cages but they’re also muscular.

Muscle is not cope lol. Imagine a man with a 5/10 face, 6 feet tall who’s 160lbs skinny fat and the same man with the same face and height but being 200lbs of pure muscle. Completely different SMV.
Real Chads always have broad shoulders and rib cages but they’re also muscular.
I can agree to an extent for sure.

Lmaooo since when are K-pop twinks making anyone wet? Where did this meme come from?
In the west they only appeal to fat low E arthoes with daddy issues. They grow out of it long before they even finish highschool.
By college their SMV is ZERO. And even at their peak, their SMV is still dwarfed by dimorphic jocks.
It’s high T or death. Women don’t want a man who they themselves can snap in half.
keep coping bro, these guys mog gym rats to mars because face > all

keep coping bro, these guys mog gym rats to mars because face > all
That’s the kind of black and white aspie thinking that I keep coming back here for.
what “face” do K-pop twinks have? They have zero dimorphism. They’d look like traps if they grew long hair.
Just because they make you and other gay pedophiles wet, doesn’t mean that women have the same reaction.
A 5/10 built white or black guy has a thousand times the SMV of any k-popmaxxed ricel, when it comes to women.
k-pop trannies may have more success on Grindr though.

That’s the kind of black and white aspie thinking that I keep coming back here for.
what “face” do K-pop twinks have? They have zero dimorphism. They’d look like traps if they grew long hair.
Just because they make you and other gay pedophiles wet, doesn’t mean that women have the same reaction.
A 5/10 built white or black guy has a thousand times the SMV of any k-popmaxxed ricel, when it comes to women.
that's what I'm saying duh, they are almost not dimorphic, dimorphism doesn't matter. What matter is looking good. Only dimorphism that matter: jaw, height and eye area everything else cope.

most women are bisexual anyways so they're attracted to pretty faces be they masculine or feminine, but we know that many dimorphic traits are huge failos and women don't like them at all.

you coping hard if you think an average looking dude can beat a prettyboy chang, maybe a white guy because white people are almost gods in 2020 anyways. How many gymaxxed, masculine dudes out there who can't get shit and how many skinny pretty boys are slaying out there?

that's what I'm saying duh, they are almost not dimorphic, dimorphism doesn't matter. What matter is looking good. Only dimorphism that matter: jaw, height and eye area everything else cope.

most women are bisexual anyways so they're attracted to pretty faces be they masculine or feminine, but we know that many dimorphic traits are huge failos and women don't like them at all.

you coping hard if you think an average looking dude can beat a prettyboy chang, maybe a white guy because white people are almost gods in 2020 anyways. How many gymaxxed, masculine dudes out there who can't get shit and how many skinny pretty boys are slaying out there?

muh beard, muh muscles and all that shit, meanwhile k-pop stars who look like girls are making foids wet down there.
Cope, it's only a tiny minority of foids who have a fetish for effeminate looks, and they're getting made fun of for it by mainstream stacies. The reason why Kpop is so successful is that it's exploiting a niche that doesn't exist in the West. Yes there's boybands and shit but Justin Bieber looks like Arnold compared to Kpop twinks jfl. The vast majority of women would never touch a man who looks like a girl, so if you kpopmaxx you're aiming for a 2% minority of women while being completely untouchable for the other 98%. Compare this to masculine Chads who appeal to 100% of women.

What the fuck does that even mean?
K-Pop femboys DON’T have a dimorphic jaw, eye area or height.

who the fuck said that women are bisexual? Have you ever talked to a woman?
Even if that was the case, what they look for in women wouldn’t be what they look for in men.
Otherwise a 5’2 “””cute”””cel like Knajjd would slay, but he doesn’t, because he doesn’t have any masculine features, although he’s far from repulsive. He’s simply not dimorphic.

yes, an average white dude is fucking far superior to a K-pop “””Chang””” status aside. It’s not even close.
same thing for black guys.
k-pop is a forced meme. It only works if you want a small chance of slaying some alternative low E goth slut with no tits or ass.
Prettyboys slay in early highschool, many people can slay at that age. Their SMV is essentially zero by college.
To be a successful gymcel you also need good genetics. If you have that + 2 - 3 years of hard work at the gym and are average height then it’s basically impossible to be an incel.

Cope, it's only a tiny minority of foids who have a fetish for effeminate looks, and they're getting made fun of for it by mainstream stacies. The reason why Kpop is so successful is that it's exploiting a niche that doesn't exist in the West. Yes there's boybands and shit but Justin Bieber looks like Arnold compared to Kpop twinks jfl. The vast majority of women would never touch a man who looks like a girl, so if you kpopmaxx you're aiming for a 2% minority of women while being completely untouchable for the other 98%. Compare this to masculine Chads who appeal to 100% of women.
basically this.

think of the slut at your gym doing squats in her pink Gymshark leggings. You think she goes back home and listens to ching chong songs by “men” who probably produce less testosterone than her?
Lmao no, she listens to rap and gets fucked by some fratbros or rugby players.
Women who are into K-pop are either very young or absolutely disgusting in the west.

muh beard, muh muscles and all that shit, meanwhile k-pop stars who look like girls are making foids wet down there

That's because they are famous and their fans are usually teen girls who tend to grow out of that shit when they are older.

What the fuck does that even mean?
K-Pop femboys DON’T have a dimorphic jaw, eye area or height.

who the fuck said that women are bisexual? Have you ever talked to a woman?
Even if that was the case, what they look for in women wouldn’t be what they look for in men.
Otherwise a 5’2 “””cute”””cel like Knajjd would slay, but he doesn’t, because he doesn’t have any masculine features, although he’s far from repulsive. He’s simply not dimorphic.

yes, an average white dude is fucking far superior to a K-pop “””Chang””” status aside. It’s not even close.
same thing for black guys.
k-pop is a forced meme. It only works if you want a small chance of slaying some alternative low E goth slut with no tits or ass.
Prettyboys slay in early highschool, many people can slay at that age. Their SMV is essentially zero by college.
To be a successful gymcel you also need good genetics. If you have that + 2 - 3 years of hard work at the gym and are average height then it’s basically impossible to be an incel.
just take a look at the big k-pop fags and see if you'll find any of them with a NCT and a recessed jaw. They're tall for asians and thats what matters, even if they weren't that's already a 2/3 score.

just look it up bro, take the lesbianpill. Most women are to a degree bisexual and will rather fuck other foids than ugly "masculine" men. That's what I'm saying I'm not writing facts here just my observation, I have seen multiple situations and I noticed that apart from these things I mentioned it's mostly bs.

And jfl if you think knadjj is incel, keep coping, people have done multiple experiments with his photos and women WILL fuck him, despite his supposedly height which I personally think is a larp.

You mentioned black guys, why then black guys being the most masculine guys out there have such low SMV? I simply judge this by probability, can these dudes go everywhere in the world and slay? If no then it's bs. Prettyboys can, because face > all. Face will garantee you pussy, but muscle? Beard? Not so sure

and there's many gymcels here who are tall and get shit anyways, jfl bro do you think humans were pulling up barbels or something 10k years ago? why would women like these oversized muscular bodies (just look this shit up and you'll most of them find it disgusting) when humans in nature are pretty much all fit but skinny creatures?

just take a look at the big k-pop fags and see if you'll find any of them with a NCT and a recessed jaw. They're tall for asians and thats what matters, even if they weren't that's already a 2/3 score.

just look it up bro, take the lesbianpill. Most women are to a degree bisexual and will rather fuck other foids than ugly "masculine" men. That's what I'm saying I'm not writing facts here just my observation, I have seen multiple situations and I noticed that apart from these things I mentioned it's mostly bs.

And jfl if you think knadjj is incel, keep coping, people have done multiple experiments with his photos and women WILL fuck him, despite his supposedly height which I personally think is a larp.

You mentioned black guys, why then black guys being the most masculine guys out there have such low SMV? I simply judge this by probability, can these dudes go everywhere in the world and slay? If no then it's bs. Prettyboys can, because face > all. Face will garantee you pussy, but muscle? Beard? Not so sure

and there's many gymcels here who are tall and get shit anyways, jfl bro do you think humans were pulling up barbels or something 10k years ago? why would women like these oversized muscular bodies (just look this shit up and you'll most of them find it disgusting) when humans in nature are pretty much all fit but skinny creatures?

Most people don’t have recessed jaws. Not having a recessed jaw is nothing special. None of them have super strong jaws.
“PCT”
Ah, so you’re a lookism autist? They have chink eyes, that’s all that needs to be said here.
“Tall for an Asian”. That doesn’t mean anything.
A shit can taste good for a shit, doesn’t mean people will want to eat it.
6’1 is tall for an Asian, yet every second white or black guy you see will be 6’1, therefore it’s nothing special.

“Lesbianpill”
Don’t even need to look it up to tell you it’s another theory made up by some autistic basement dweller who read a few shitty statistics and decided that’s how the world works.
Just like the sub 8 theory.

They don’t have a low SMV, not African Americans anyway. They’re far above other ethnics and black women love black men.

Knajjd could slay maybe 1% genetic trash emo children if he wasn’t literally 2 inches shorter than an average woman.

No such thing as a tall incel. Definitely no such thing as a tall buff incel.
There’s a reason why men are bigger and stronger than women. Evolution did that. By gymcelling you’re just making yourself look more dimorphic. Women also do it by making their ass and hips bogger.
In the past we didn’t need the gym because we actually had to do physical labour.

you’re clearly a ricel coper who thinks he’ll get somewhere through K-popmaxxing.
No one in the west likes Gook men. Sorry.

I would add eye area to that, it's extremely important. More so than the height because kpop stars arent tall normally.

I would add eye area to that, it's extremely important. More so than the height because kpop stars arent tall normally.
None of them have a dimorphic eye area. They all look like kids. Testosterone 404.

Most people don’t have recessed jaws. Not having a recessed jaw is nothing special. None of them have super strong jaws.
“PCT”
Ah, so you’re a lookism autist? They have chink eyes, that’s all that needs to be said here.
“Tall for an Asian”. That doesn’t mean anything.
A shit can taste good for a shit, doesn’t mean people will want to eat it.
6’1 is tall for an Asian, yet every second white or black guy you see will be 6’1, therefore it’s nothing special.

“Lesbianpill”
Don’t even need to look it up to tell you it’s another theory made up by some autistic basement dweller who read a few shitty statistics and decided that’s how the world works.
Just like the sub 8 theory.

They don’t have a low SMV, not African Americans anyway. They’re far above other ethnics and black women love black men.

Knajjd could slay maybe 1% genetic trash emo children if he wasn’t literally 2 inches shorter than an average woman.

No such thing as a tall incel. Definitely no such thing as a tall buff incel.
There’s a reason why men are bigger and stronger than women. Evolution did that. By gymcelling you’re just making yourself look more dimorphic. Women also do it by making their ass and hips bogger.
In the past we didn’t need the gym because we actually had to do physical labour.

you’re clearly a ricel coper who thinks he’ll get somewhere through K-popmaxxing.
No one in the west likes Gook men. Sorry.
tenor.gif

Sub 8 is bullshit but this underage fag who look like a model can't fuck bitches? Blacks have more SMV than other ethnics in america despite all statistic showing they're repulsive to most women but their own (which imo it's mostly due to the fact that they themselves are repulsive to most men) lmao

copemaxxing, I see, just ignore real data on the subject to protect your mental health. I'm not rice, I'm just not a coper who believes masculinity mean something when I can see with my own eyes that effeminate men and ffs even women are getting more pussy than I do.

Those guys mog you and I, just swallow the damn blackpill and stop coping.

tenor.gif

Sub 8 is bullshit but this underage fag who look like a model can't fuck bitches? Blacks have more SMV than other ethnics in america despite all statistic showing they're repulsive to most women but their own (which imo it's mostly due to the fact that they themselves are repulsive to most men) lmao

copemaxxing, I see, just ignore real data on the subject to protect your mental health. I'm not rice, I'm just not a coper who believes masculinity mean something when I can see with my own eyes that effeminate men and ffs even women are getting more pussy than I do.

Those guys mog you and I, just swallow the damn blackpill and stop coping.
He doesn’t look like a model. He doesn’t look bad, but he has no dimorphism whatsoever. He’d literally be below average height if he was a woman. That’s why he’s an incel. He’s far from 8/10.

you have an anime avi, a gook sounding name and some gook letters below your name. I think it was fair to assume you’re a rice.
I’m not sure who you’re talking about here, because a K-popmaxxed gook certainly doesn’t mog me in any way.

be honest with me here. Do you seriously unironically think that a K-popmaxxed gook, who is statistically a manlet and has the body of a 12 year old boy, can be attractive to normie white college foids in the west?

He doesn’t look like a model. He doesn’t look bad, but he has no dimorphism whatsoever. He’d literally be below average height if he was a woman. That’s why he’s an incel. He’s far from 8/10.

you have an anime avi, a gook sounding name and some gook letters below your name. I think it was fair to assume you’re a rice.
I’m not sure who you’re talking about here, because a K-popmaxxed gook certainly doesn’t mog me in any way.

be honest with me here. Do you seriously unironically think that a K-popmaxxed gook, who is statistically a manlet and has the body of a 12 year old boy, can be attractive to normie white college foids in the west?
he literally look like one of those e-fags who foids simp for on tiktok, c'mon. I personally don't believe it for a second that he's that short, he'd be in the 1 percentile. And this fag was larping saying he was 14yo like 2 years ago, JFL at chads.co :feelsclown:

I'm being a 100% honest and real when I say these guys not only can slay but they DO, they're fucking pussy right now while men cope with muh dimorphism. And I'm not saying dimorphism is bad, I'm saying it's mostly irrelevant aside from the traits I mentioned. If you look good you'll get pussy regardless. Harmony > all

Maybe they won't have the same status they have in asia in the west of course since whites are usually better looking than asians, but you're coping if you're think women will rather date a below average "masculine" guy over a chang prettyboy. I mean do you think they'd have this fame if foids didn't find them attractive?

he literally look like one of those e-fags who foids simp for on tiktok, c'mon. I personally don't believe it for a second that he's that short, he'd be in the 1 percentile. And this fag was larping saying he was 14yo like 2 years ago, JFL at chads.co :feelsclown:

I'm being a 100% honest and real when I say these guys not only can slay but they DO, they're fucking pussy right now while men cope with muh dimorphism. And I'm not saying dimorphism is bad, I'm saying it's mostly irrelevant aside from the traits I mentioned. If you look good you'll get pussy regardless. Harmony > all

Maybe they won't have the same status they have in asia in the west of course since whites are usually better looking than asians, but you're coping if you're think women will rather date a below average "masculine" guy over a chang prettyboy. I mean do you think they'd have this fame if foids didn't find them attractive?
Knew you’d mention TikTok. Few TikTok fags are Chads. Majority of them just fraud like hell. And most of the foids simping for them are children. Knajjd has a more neotenous face than most TikTok twinks anyway. He said he’s 5’2 so unless you can prove otherwise that’s his height and it’s an absolute death sentence height.

They slay 14 year old low E genetic garbage. A lot of people can slay in highschool so it’s not that impressive. They have even less slaying potential in college. Jocks slay the most and the best pussy all throughout life.
Looking good = being dimorphic. How can you not understand this?
Foids want a man whose arms are as thick as her torso, who can kill other men with his bare hands, not some chinky fag who produces as much testosterone as a fucking chihuahua.
Normie, attractive foids want a man. Only a few le quirky reddit types who are ugly as fuck will want a k-pop gook.

And btw “harmony” is just used by retards who don’t know what they’re talking about.

but you're coping if you're think women will rather date a below average "masculine" guy over a chang prettyboy. I mean do you think they'd have this fame if foids didn't find them attractive?

Changs are so ridiculously rare they may as well not even exist. K-pop fags aren’t Chags. They’re just feminine trannies who happen to appeal to children and gays.
They’re not popular at all in the west and the only people who listen to them are the 14 year old arthoes I mentioned and cringe boomer women trying to fit in.

This is a top-tier white Chad. His SMV is basically infinite. He can point at a foid and she’ll be sucking his dick within seconds.
BE5FD588 E203 4BAE 8C3E 9FAE83FD76F9

This is his black equivalent:
31B997DF F443 49AA 8143 862DB9F2EA94

Lower SMV but still a top-tier man who’d have to stop women from trying to rape him.
These are the guys who swim in pussy in college. The jocks.
show me their K-pop equivalents and tell me that dimorphism doesn’t matter, that body is cope.

They slay 14 year old low E genetic garbage. A lot of people can slay in highschool so it’s not that impressive. They have even less slaying potential in college. Jocks slay the most and the best pussy all throughout life.
Foids want a man whose arms are as thick as her torso, who can kill other men with his bare hands, not some chinky fag who produces as much testosterone as a fucking chihuahua.
Normie, attractive foids want a man. Only a few le quirky reddit types who are ugly as fuck will want a k-pop gook.

And btw “harmony” is just used by retards who don’t know what they’re talking about.
Cope, if they slay 14 jb they're slaying the best out there. Imagining years of training and roids to appeal to old roasties. Prime foids is what matters, if these chads are getting what's used by prettyboys they're basically cucking themselves lmao.

C'mon bro these guys don't even look like the average gl male we see out there, they look like straight out of a movie or some marvel comic. Their bodies are clearly unnatural and unlike what we see normally among humans. If foids like? IMO they do, but are these guys gl because of their bodies? IDK so, put these two faces in normal, average bodies and they'll still be good looking and will still slay.

Looking good = being dimorphic. How can you not understand this?

Because it's bullshit. You don't really get what is dimorphism do you? These two you posted aside from the traits I HAVE mentioned before (jaw, height) aren't dimorphic. The most dimorphic guys out there are disgusting to foids, these are the bald, hairy and naturally strong guys with their beer bellies JFL. This is dimorphism, these guys are the farest you can get from a foid's image.

These two you posted are just some good looking, hairless and shaven dudes in a oversized unnatural body.

this must be the guy

4oFN1wS.png

jfl at this redpill cope :feelskek:

foids want looks bro, fuck that being strong bs nowadays women couldn't care less about that, if you look good you can be a gook, whatever. That doesn't even make sence in our species context, we're weak animals who rely in big groups and intelligence to survive, forget that popeye fantasy ffs. You don't even need to go that far, go back to the 80's and 70's, when this gym mania hasn't yet hit the world, look at the fat/skinny chads being lusted by foids because face>

sexual dimorphism that MATTERS: height, jaw, eyes. No wonder why people believe asians are intelligent, when you look at how much westerns cope it gets obvious. You all keep pushing this gym bs and now your all have to do this absurd effort to get pussy that in the end doesn't matter, because muscles in chad only means that: chad got muscles now, he was still good looking then and is now. And now every man has have a greek god body to even compete

k8fi8pfc90o51.png

tenor.gif

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I have made threads about it in the past. If you're gl, you'll get something regardless of looking feminine or masculine. Most women are bisexuals anyway.

I have made threads about it in the past. If you're gl, you'll get something regardless of looking feminine or masculine. Most women are bisexuals anyway.
Straight women show more fluidness in bodily sexual response than men, but that doesn't make them automatically bisexual.

they literally got rich and famous off their looks :feelsokman:

BTW we can all agree, that being feminine and ugly, like me, is the ultimate death sentence, in all areas of life.

Agreed.

Ironically balding is almost exclusively a male thing and yet it's seen as absolute death

View attachment 375386

Also this right here. I've actually even seen many sources that show balding men tend to have higher testosterone.

At the end of the day though 'foids are REALLY just attracted to what's "in" at the moment. That's why there are so many different "types" that women are attracted to and why those "types" come and go.

Agreed.

Also this right here. I've actually even seen many sources that show balding men tend to have higher testosterone.

At the end of the day though 'foids are REALLY just attracted to what's "in" at the moment. That's why there are so many different "types" that women are attracted to and why those "types" come and go.
Not really. The correlation between test and balding is weak as fuck. DHT is responsible for the decay of hair follicles. DHT is made from test, so test itself has a role when it comes to balding but the main culprit is the DHT sensitivity of the hair follicles which 1) differs from person to person and 2) increases with age (so balding gets worse over time despite the fact that you have less test and thus less dht as you age)

This is why there are plenty of low t soys who are bald and also some high t chads who have perfectly thick hair.

just have good bones bro

muscle isn't cope if you are relatively tall 5'10+, it won't get you women but it'll get you respect from other men not to mess with you, granted your shoulder frame must be average at least for gymmaxxing to not look dumb, even 5'8-5'9 guys can have good physiques, ex: Sylvester Stallone in Rambo, under 5'8 is when gymmaxxing starts to become cope ngl