Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Sexual Frustration Is Helping ISIS Recruit

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
Tagging people with helicopter parents, that view sex as an evil act: @Edmund_Kemper @Words2_live_bye @Total Imbecile

our parents never ever wanted us to be happy, nor accepted.
"... there was a common theme running through almost everyone she interviewed immigrant fathers who couldn't deal with the more open sexuality of the west and who took out their frustration on their children by abusing them and repressing their sexual urges."
"parents often refuse to accept their sons fascination with girls, sports and the rest of the modern world helping to create a situation where they felt isolated in their own homes just as they did as minorities in wider western society. none of this forces young people into the arms of jihadis, but it helps to create an environment where the radicalization can flourish."
"online terror recruiters are adept at stepping into the void they end up being surrogate dads, one of the reformed jihadi had said: "when someone for the first time starts to understand you, emotionally support you, put their arm around you, show you compassion and love for being you, that's unbelievably powerful and compelling."
"when everybody in the west including your parents and your peers at school treat you like an outsider you seek positive attention elsewhere, and specifically that usually happens online. and here along comes these charismatic jihadists that recruit you and not only give you love but also promise all the women you want."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4V8mXYle2k

Same thing with nazis, They recruit incels and socially rejected men. It gives them meaning for their otherwise meaningless life.

Incel isis when?

for legal reasons that's a joke

Same thing with nazis, They recruit incels and socially rejected men. It gives them meaning for their otherwise meaningless life.
if you looked at the pictures of so called western men that had joined to fight for isis they all have bad looks. 100% they had never ever entered roast beef flaps of a woman. not being able to have romantic relationships is a real problem.

Yes, and these cels don't even get to fuck their sex slaves, they were just sent to be suicide bombers and attractive Chads were recruiters

giga based if it was actually real

meanwhile isis sends you to die for muh 99 virgins, while nazis are all glowniggers

it's over

i don't see the problem.

You are more likely to just die in some literal shittinghole by an unmanned drone strike rather than getting any of those 42 virgins

I guess it helps incels escape reality in a way.

mujahedeen marry fresh jbs to practice jihad al-nikah (to reproduce) and make little mujahedeens
i think that's better than the regular ikler life

Yes, and these cels don't even get to fuck their sex slaves, they were just sent to be suicide bombers and attractive Chads were recruiters
Exactly.
if you looked at the pictures of so called western men that had joined to fight for isis they all have bad looks. 100% they had never ever entered roast beef flaps of a woman. not being able to have romantic relationships is a real problem.
Yep, this is not mutually exclusive to radical groups. Most chads stay home and fuck all the women while trucecels get their legs blown off in wars.

may increasing male sexlessness erupt in a civil war that upends the current order

Normal people would not get into this, a lot of these movements also stress the importance of combating the degeneracy of the West, makes sense that incels would want to stop sex havers from rubbing it in their faces.

You can see how their propaganda videos would appeal to Muslimcels and even non-Muslims who end up converting. It's just pure nihilism, killing for the sake of killing, nobody who joined ISIS thought they were doing so to create a perfect Islamic society, they just went there to die in a more dignified manner than roping by themselves in Brussels, London or Paris.

Last edited:
I hear frequently that ISIS is just a proxy for the USA and Isreal to use to destabilize secular regimes in the middle east that might oppose Israel such as Syria. I feel that most people who pay attention to the middle east know this.
Normal people would not get into this, a lot of these movements also stress the importance of combating the degeneracy of the West, makes sense that incels would want to stop sex havers from rubbing it in their faces.

You can see how their propaganda videos would appeal to Muslimcels and even non-Muslims who end up converting. It's just pure nihilism, killing for the sake of killing, nobody who joined ISIS thought they were doing so to create a perfect Islamic society, they just went there to die in a more dignified manner than roping by themselves in Brussels, London or Paris.

those vids are pretty good as gore compilations ngl

I hear frequently that ISIS is just a proxy for the USA and Isreal to use to destabilize secular regimes in the middle east that might oppose Israel such as Syria. I feel that most people who pay attention to the middle east know this.
Yep

those vids are pretty good as gore compilations ngl
This just goes with the assertion that ISIS were never a serious organisation but merely one intent on spreading havoc for nihilistic reasons, Hezbollah propaganda videos for example are nowhere near as hardcore and put the emphasis on defence rather than attacking. ISIS ones are just about killing.

Tagging people with helicopter parents, that view sex as an evil act: @Edmund_Kemper @Words2_live_bye @Total Imbecile

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4V8mXYle2k

One of the most obvious generational rifts between teenagers and their parents is sex. Young Muslims living in the West are caught in an invidious trap; their parents tell them sex before marriage is haram, forbidden, and they want a say in who they eventually marry. And yet they live in the same sexualized society as their non-Muslim school friends.

“There’s a real sense of hate that you have, that I can’t do that,” Karmani says. “And that’s why I find a greater sense of sexual dysfunction sometimes in Muslim communities.”

Joining ISIS promises to release these young men from parental pressure, minority status and sexual frustration all at the same time. Karmani says misguided teenagers fell for idea that heading for Iraq and Syria would make them cool. “I’m there with my gun, which is more or less just a penis extension, out there,” he says. “Look at me, I’m a mujahid now… I’m powerful now, I’m sexy now, girls are going to look at me, and there’s girls who would wanna become my bride now.”

Last edited:

parents often refuse to accept their sons fascination with girls, sports and the rest of the modern world helping to create a situation where they felt isolated in their own homes

I was born to white parents in a white, mostly Christian (de facto Atheist) country, but I can totally relate to these descriptions.

And yes, these Muslim extremist organizations are using desperate incels to sacrifice themselves for the interests of the Muslim elites. Because make no mistake, the kings of Saudi Arabia and Qatar who married countless foids, probably fucked thousands of them and have tons of offspring would never do the dirty job, they leave it to lonely virgins who believe that they blow themselves up for a greater good and they will get those virgins in the afterlife.

I mean my mom doesnt view sex as evil

She just wanted me to be a good boy who respects girls

Instead I turned out into a beta fag due to being beaten and grounded for basically breathing

They're just dangling a carrot, only the terrorist leaders get sex slaves

Still, it's very cucked. Imagine paying a fucking plane ticket to go to a warzone in the middle of a desertic shithole, risk your life to defend the most retarded faith on earth, all that in order to eventually get a sex slave from your local Cheikh called Brad.

Chad doesn't have to do all that shit in order to get a harem. He just "gets out there" and foids naturally ask him if they can scent his arm pit. It's over, at this point, just get over it.

Last edited:
You hear correctly. ISIS is a proxy force precisely for that reason. Right now, the target is Putin's man in the region, al-Assad.