Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sexual Violence is inevitable... We are no better than animals...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Kind of reminds of that meme where the guy tries to disprove Genesis & the Quran but fails miserably when another guy points out the similarities between Homosapien Mating & that of the Animal Kingdom.

Last edited:
Include me in the screenshot cucks

Water is wet females are sluts, but even of she fucks hundred lions a day, there will be no incel among them.

It is the medium-sized males who are the most surprising. They appear to actively court the larger males with a dance in the water. If the big male accepts their advances, they may then form a ménage a trois with an approaching female, with both males both fertilising her eggs.
Over for cuckfish. :feelsPop:

Also concerning the first article. The behavior we are talking of was probably formed pre homo sapiens.

Favorite rape scene? For me, it's Irreversible.

Haha. I watched an episode of duck rape last year. The entire thing was the male duck pinning the female down. While she seemed to scream it was no effort to leave and almost a strange confirming scream.

Chad duck always wins.

Hell yeah we are animals I will one day maul a hippo, imagine a Manlet running up to a hippo and mauling it while also trying to run for his life at the same time.

Brutal thread ngl