Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity SexualRacismPill: Why racial preferences in dating maybe racist...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
Some retarded people once decided that discriminations were a bad thing

But life is about discriminating jfl

Foids are innocent angels only white men are racist :soy: :soy:

Good day to ya'll,

to clarify this we need to define what racism is.

Is it racist to prefer women of your broader ethnicity, e.g. to prefer Southern European women as a Southern European man?

If so, then we are all racists, and I'd agree with the New York Post.

However, most people consider racism as the following: "The inability or refusal to recognize the rights, needs, dignity, or value of people of particular races or geographical origins. More widely, the devaluation of various traits of character or intelligence as ‘typical’ of particular peoples."¹

Hence, what the New York Post suggests is wrong. We are not racists according to this definition if we prefer to mate with people who look like us. It is a matter of individual freedom to choose your partner based on your preferences, and it is not the right of anyone to dictate who you should or shouldn't mate with.

¹https://www.oxfordreference.com/view/10.1093/oi/authority.20111012125231893

That’s why saying dating racism posts here are controled opposition astroturfing.

“white women are racist for not wanting to fuck me!!” Is a common held belief here by nonwhites who are white female only, and the worst part is that this belief is very widespread and accepted here despite it literally being pro progressive.

IT and buzzfeed agree with the angry mulatto sperg out threads

it's only racist when it affects ethnic women, when it affects ethnic men it's their fault. Fucking clownworld

I’m white and proud. If you’re offended by that fuck you.

Physical Looks === Race

Lookism === Racism

It's only racist when men do it.

I’m white and proud. If you’re offended by that fuck you.
Based WP WP WP
D7AB8087 988F 48CB B6C6 75DC5898A677