Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shadow of the Colossus

Bane of Arthropods

Bane of Arthropods

all i wanted was to be a real human being
-

cool video on one of my favorite games ever, Shadow of the Colossus (my avi comes from the game). thought i'd share this video for you guys who like theories on games. watch it if you have some time because it's long tbhngl

Last edited:
I don't have a PlayStation

I want to play it but it looks like it's a fucking movie like every other PS exclusive

I want to play it but it looks like it's a fucking movie like every other PS exclusive
true it's also a ps2 remake that was on the ps3 and now it's on ps4. playstation is running out of ideas i guess :feelskek:

true it's also a ps2 remake that was on the ps3 and now it's on ps4. playstation is running out of ideas i guess :feelskek:
Every game is that shit console is a fucking movie. Literally just a Bloodborne machine

played it on ps4 really nice game

Theories are fun, I don't know why I even enjoy them or like lore so much
The newest God of War had a really fun combat system

looks epic, ever played god of war before

The new God of war is literally an interactive movie and the most soyfied game ever made

looks epic, ever played god of war before
I played every God of War but I didn't finish all of them. This guy is skilled, I couldn't replicate what he did despite already finishing the newest GOW myself. I sort of understand why ratings are put on games because I described in a middle school essay what Kratos did, lmao. I'm surprised my teacher didn't call in my parents.
The new God of war is literally an interactive movie and the most soyfied game ever made
It's fun gameplay wise for me but yes it is more soy than the previous entries but not terribly so soy that it is unbearable

Maybe explains why soyboys love Playstation so much
I was a PS3 fanboy back in the day tbh
but Last of US is bad

Maybe explains why soyboys love Playstation so much
I was a PS3 fanboy back in the day tbh
but Last of US is bad
The last of us and uncharted were the games that started this interactive movie trend. I predict that every game on the ps5 will be a movie. I'm gonna have to find new copes

Don't have a Consoomstation 4 to play it

The last of us and uncharted were the games that started this interactive movie trend. I predict that every game on the ps5 will be a movie. I'm gonna have to find new copes
Uncharted 1 -3 i enjoyed (never played 4)
they had what i think is the right balance between gameplay and movie cutscene shit. The action setpieces are cool the first time you play them, but then they can get repetitive.
Last of Us and Uncharted weren't the first games to do this movie shit. It was happening all the way back in the 80s with Dragon's Lair.

SHADOW OF THE HAMLOSSUS

it was super fun to watch once I played the game ngl

Now that I'm older, PS3 games look like PS2, PS2 games look like PS1 and I'm not even sure what I'm looking at when I see PS1 games. Do you experience this?
even some ps4 games sometimes look like ps3 games, and i wonder how we were ever impressed by those graphics :feelshaha:

it was super fun to watch once I played the game ngl

yeah i found out about it by watching people play it and it looked so epic haha

even some ps4 games sometimes look like ps3 games, and i wonder how we were ever impressed by those graphics :feelshaha:
I can't believe I got so immersed in the N64 version of Ocarina of Time, being a kid must be similar to being on drugs. Some PS4 games do look like PS3, but I'm still going to use consoles next generation because ease of use and rapid technological advancement.

I can't believe I got so immersed in the N64 version of Ocarina of Time, being a kid must be similar to being on drugs. Some PS4 games do look like PS3, but I'm still going to use consoles next generation because ease of use and rapid technological advancement.
same i'm a consolefag because i don't have the patience for PC gaming, consoles are just easier imo. when i was younger the graphics on Mario Galaxy blew my mind and that was a wii game lol

same i'm a consolefag because i don't have the patience for PC gaming, consoles are just easier imo. when i was younger the graphics on Mario Galaxy blew my mind and that was a wii game lol
I'm planning on turning my Wii U into my all in one Gamecube-Wii-Wii U machine through homebrew, do you have cool ideas planned for console gaming?

I'm planning on turning my Wii U into my all in one Gamecube-Wii-Wii U machine through homebrew
:feelsahh: goddam son
do you have cool ideas planned for console gaming?
shit i'm too lazy to mod but i'll likely get the ps5. i know xbox has come out with like a dozen consoles within the last 3 years for some reason, xbox S and then the S Slim and then the X and now series X i can't even keep them straight lol. also because i've been with playstation since ps2.

:feelsahh: goddam son

shit i'm too lazy to mod but i'll likely get the ps5. i know xbox has come out with like a dozen consoles within the last 3 years for some reason, xbox S and then the S Slim and then the X and now series X i can't even keep them straight lol. also because i've been with playstation since ps2.
It's not that hard, I think. It's softmodding which means no soldering or any scary stuff like that. There's a lot of tutorials on YouTube.

Xbox series X is the equivalent to PS5. Xbox One X is equivalent to PS4 Pro. The other Xboxes are equivalent to base PS4.

I played it on the PS2 a long time ago.
Didn't care for it much then, so I doubt I would enjoy it if I played it now.

I saw this video weeks ago. It's gay and bullshit. The dude stretches it out for like 20 minutes just for the conclusion that they never found any "last great secret," and then the developers added a secret room with a sword for the HD remake. He could have made the video in like 5 minutes, but he wanted the youtube shekels for the longer video. I got wise around the midway mark.
i thought all the attempts and theories were good ngl

The next gen trailers are pretty impressive tbh

Woah I remember seeing this and thinking it was IRL at first.
yeah, it looked intriguing especially that supposed map, but it was all a shaggy dog story.
There was no “shaggy story”, people just theorized that there was something there. Ended up being untrue but all the theorycrafting was legit and inspirational. May even be hidden lore no one has discovered, the game and it’s creator are mysterious.

cool video on one of my favorite games ever, Shadow of the Colossus (my avi comes from the game). thought i'd share this video for you guys who like theories on games. watch it if you have some time because it's long tbhngl

Stories like this are great albeit a little sad at times. The internet lets people unite over and invest time in niche interests. All working together in an attempt to uncover more about something they care about. It's cool of the designer of the remake to give them a little nod.
This is one my favorite PS2 games, no one knows about it, piracy is magical.

Never heard of this game, looks cool.

I've played it twice.

lol it isn't you should at least try it instead jumping into the game-movie meme

And what's with people shitting on the new GoW? It was a great game,literally one of the best of this generation.

lol it isn't you should at least try it instead jumping into the game-movie meme

And what's with people shitting on the new GoW? It was a great game,literally one of the best of this generation.
Pc fags like shitting on anything console related IDK

You should at least play it before judging,and it's obvious you haven't since you called it the most soyified game ever,and I can think of at least 10 more soyified games on PS4 alone.

The youtube video is a shaggy dog story.
No the video was about the theories. The guy didn’t lie he just covered what they said dude watch the clip

You don't even understand my comment. I said it was a shaggy dog story, not a "shaggy story."

"In its original sense, a shaggy dog story or yarn is an extremely long-winded anecdote characterized by extensive narration of typically irrelevant incidents and terminated by an anticlimax."

"The commonly believed archetype of the shaggy dog story is a story that concerns a shaggy dog. The story builds up, repeatedly emphasizing how shaggy the dog is. At the climax of the story, someone in the story reacts with, "That dog's not so shaggy." The expectations of the audience that have been built up by the presentation of the story, that the story will end with a punchline, are thus disappointed. Ted Cohen gives the following example of this story:"

Tell me how this video doesn't fit the bill. I also told you already watched the video. I made it around the 8-10 minute mark when I got wise that there was no "secret" and skipped to the end to have my suspicions confirmed. A lot of people are easily impressed with maudlin music and sappy, inspirational lines I guess.
Ok I misinterpreted the term “shaggy dog” story then.