Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel share the best part u liked in eliot book

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
to honor our saint in this tough day.

ill start:

eventually grew to hate him after I heard him having sex with my sister. I arrived at the house one day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all. So my sister, who was four years younger than me, managed to lose her virginity before I did. It reminded me of how pathetic I was, that at the age of twenty-two, I was still a virgin. I hated her boyfriend as well. My sister said that he’s been with other girls before her, and I’m sure he lost his virginity at a much younger age. It is such an injustice. The slob doesn’t even have a car, and he is able to get girlfriends, while I drive a BMW and get no attention from any girls whatsoever.

tbh i havent read his manifesto in full, just some parts of it, but the most based parts are when he insults his father for being such a simp to soumaya

heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans.

giphy.gif

Always wondered how putting it in sounds lmao tbh

The moans bit is brutal tho

Ngl if I were him I woulda recorded it

giphy.gif

Always wondered how putting it in sounds lmao tbh

The moans bit is brutal tho

Ngl if I were him I woulda recorded it
tbh if it sounded that way he was probably doing something wrong, what do i know though

when normies make a big deal out of being "good in bed", to me it really sounds like they're just fucking idiots. i mean how hard can it be

i've read it, but i don't want to search the quotes

- the part where he called his dad a cuck

- the parts where he spilled drinks on foids

- the most brutal part about a foid losing her virginity to chaduel at a younger age

Brutal and kinda funny

anyone has a photo of samuel?