Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Share your ideal wife here

DeadInside

DeadInside

Recruit
★★★★
Looks-wise mine would be a virgin, skinny arms, pot belly, cute face, lots of acne on the cheeks, my standards are what is considered ugly in femoids yet I still get rejected.

Personality-wise I want sweet, innocent, shy, nerdy, too bad those traits aren't female ones.

Literally the same as you.

MHW-Handler_Screenshot_001.jpg

the handler from monster hunter world, cooks a damn good meal, loves adventures, and is a kawaii waifu

Check my signature. Literally crying right now

jackbud said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]HALLIE, THE GIRL WHO ONCE LOVED ME[/font]

Would you elaborate that?

A kind, loving, affection womyn who cooks, cleans, and gives up the pussy daily. Someone who doesn't have a male bestie, goes hanging out with guys alone, goes to the club, etc. I want a homebody that likes to do stuff primarily with me, like trips and whatnot. Oh, and she's gotta suck the dick. Some hoes won't suck dick, it's an abomination. How you not gonna suck your man's dick?

white, 6+/10, conservative, virgin

Loves me almost obsessively, looks-matched, homebody, culturally conservative, loyal and always down to fuck.

Such an FHO does not exist anymore, sadly.

DeadInside said:
Looks-wise mine would be a virgin, skinny arms, pot belly, cute face, lots of acne on the cheeks, my standards are what is considered ugly in femoids yet I still get rejected.

Personality-wise I want sweet, innocent, shy, nerdy, too bad those traits aren't female ones.
Looks wise i'd say, big ass, thick thighs, small waist, , legs longer than torso and not a fucking dwarf, must not look as thin as a starving african, must not have a gigantic gut, yeah i know, my standards are considered bullshitingly high but i don't give a shit.
Personality wise, always up for sex, doesn't bitch, doesn't complain, cooks good food, leaves me alone 50% of the day.

someone who can look at me :)

Ofc I have to find her face attractive but my ideals are;
Not fat, doesnt drink, doesnt smoke, no tattoos, smart, friendly, atleast agnostic, doesnt mind me playing videogames in my freetime, doesnt want to go out often etc.

Taylor Swift would be my ideal woman lookswise.

Personality wise my only standards are that she isn´t a complete bitch.

Ideal, but not realistic:
Long hair, pale, thin, nice tits, nice ass, nice legs, soft skin, no tattoos, no smoking or drinking, smells nice, can cook, enjoys vidya and anime, introverted.

I just want a damn japanese mommy gf, why is that so difficult