Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Share your personal stories about Lab Coat Devils (Psychiatrists)

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
I'll start with my most recent psychiatric checkup.

I've been off my antipsychotic medication for two months by that point. Obviously, I was the exact same as before, since I was wrongly prescribed them when I told my psychiatrist that everyone was laughing at me (He wrote in his diagnosis that I was hearing voices in my head). However, the worst part was that I was forced to take these shits for 4 years and that I was almost thrown in the looney bin because I told my HS guidance counselor that I wanted to kill myself (There, I was prescribed Xans, the worst things I ever put in my body, and which I stopped taking immediately). People still laughed at me, even at ludicrous doses of antipsychotics which almost made me collapse during school.

The side effects included absurdly severe insomnia if I tried to get off them, drowsiness, and increased prolactin, which gave me man tits. After only a few days of not taking them, though, I was sleeping 9 hours a day like a baby. After, a month, the drowsiness went away completely and my man tits were noticeably smaller, even though I didn't lose weight.

So now, I was forced to go see a completely new psychiatrist since I moved to another town for college. We never met, so I though I would be able to bullshit my way through the interview and avoid getting prescribed these pharmaceutical shits again. At first, it actually worked. I pretended to be a happy normie and she was smiling until she started looking through my past diagnoses. Her face changed emotions in an instant.

"Salvador, it says here that you were hearing voices in your head."
"Oh, I was only 15 and moving to a new school. I was just a bit insecure about myself, but it went away in a few days after I met new people."
"But, Salvador, it also says here that you told your guidance counselor that you though about suicide when you were 16, and one of the main reasons you suggested was people laughing at you."
(Internal and external sperging)
"Um... I-I... Well..."

It ended with her saying: "We will decide your prescription after the psychological testing." This means that I now have to bullshit through the test too.

Did you have any similar experiences?

Lol no, I can mask all of my emotions.

I'm glad I never went to a theRAPIST, those people would want me dead if they hear my problems.

What led you into taking all these jewpills and going to these therapists? The people laughing at you obviously isn't in your head. So how could all this help?

Because no one was ever laughed at by other persons or a whole clique:feelstastyman:

Bullying doesnt exist. :feelstastyman:

From where do you even know they laugh about you, just because theyre staring at you while laughing and having the feel of being laughed at:feelstastyman:

If youre visiting a doctor with looser problems youre literally begging to end up as an overdosed mental oven potato these days lmao

Forced by who bro :(
My psychiatrist. I would've gone to the looney bin if he found out I stopped taking them.
Because no one was ever laughed at by other persons or a whole clique:feelstastyman:

Bullying doesnt exist. :feelstastyman:

From where do you even know they laugh about you, just because theyre staring at you while laughing and having the feel of being laughed at:feelstastyman:

If youre visiting a doctor with looser problems youre literally begging to end up as an overdosed mental oven potato these days lmao
  • I was literally told by other people: "Salvador, everyone's laughing at you."
  • I was fake flirted with and told afterwards that I'll never have a girlfriend
  • Cliques of Chads would pass by me and yell: "SALVADOOOR!"
  • I literally heard someone say: "At least I'm not as stupid as Salvador.", and when he realised I heard it, he said in a mocking hurr durr retard tone to me: "Ou heyyy Salvadooor."
  • Someone started a rumour that I lost my virginity at some random party and the next day, at least 5 people interrogated me to the tiniest detail, when I asked someone from that class what was that all about, he literally said: "The entire class was talking about you and that rumour.
  • I was forced to visit a doctor since I was 7, before I even knew what the word loser meant
Don't assume shit too quickly, boyo.

Last edited:
Don't trust modern (((doctors)))!

Any kind... Psych or medical.

Once they have you they'll never let you go!

(((They))) like having LIFETIME CUSTOMERS!

They will keep you sick to fund their fancy lifestyles!

Don't trust modern (((doctors)))!

Any kind... Psych or medical.

Once they have you they'll never let you go!

(((They))) like having LIFETIME CUSTOMERS!

They will keep you sick to fund their fancy lifestyles!
If only my 7 year old self knew about this.

JFL at psychiatry in general, most of them need to be institutionalized along with their patients tbh.

If only my 7 year old self knew about this.
For me it was (((dentists))) hammering MERCURY into my child head that fucked me up, later. With severe arthritis...

"Silver" fillings my ass! It's murcury flavored silver makes people stupid and is like a timebomb in your mouth!

I know people that went in for emergency surgery and came out with worse problems! Like one dude needed his thumb put back on, and while there he was "checked out" for other stuff. Now he can barely walk.

But his problem isn't "damaging enough" for him to get neetbuxx! So.... He has to pay OUT OF HIS EMPTY POCKETS for the useless shit they do to him.

YET, HE BRAGS ABOUT HIS "problems!"
Fucking normie!

For me it was (((dentists))) hammering MERCURY into my child head that fucked me up, later. With severe arthritis...

"Silver" fillings my ass! It's murcury flavored silver makes people stupid and is like a timebomb in your mouth!

I know people that went in for emergency surgery and came out with worse problems! Like one dude needed his thumb put back on, and while there he was "checked out" for other stuff. Now he can barely walk.

But his problem isn't "damaging enough" for him to get neetbuxx! So.... He has to pay OUT OF HIS EMPTY POCKETS for the useless shit they do to him.

YET, HE BRAGS ABOUT HIS "problems!"
Fucking normie!
Damn bro, where tf do you live?

Near Texas.

But i was raised in northeast Yankeeland.

Fucked up dude , is local to me.
Ah yes, the Divided States of Embarrassment and their dogshit healthcare.
Still mogs my country tho.

How can you trust mental health professionals when you see that the girls on tinder are psychology students JFL

How can you trust mental health professionals when you see that the girls on tinder are psychology students JFL
FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME I WAS FORCED TO GO, I NEVER WANTED TO GO THERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Ah yes, the Divided States of Embarrassment and their dogshit healthcare.
Still mogs my country tho.
Everything i have is "incurable" so i reasearch herbology... Some of it helps.

For example, saint John's wort might help you. It helps me feel a little more motivated, but since it has a side effect - for me - of a headache, i only use one 500mg capsule the day before i need the extra mind boost. Such as dealing with idiots that i have to bribe for a morning ride to the real town.
Yet another great reason to avoid that shit! In the past it was landwhales that gravitated to it.

Probably for the ease of a sitting job!

they are paid by companies to give people their shitty meds. psychiatrists and psychologist will just try their best to fuck you over because 1.you are a subhuman.2. they enjoy your suffering and even more getting paid for it.what a joke

I'm officially the biggest mental retard on this forum.
ngl

You don't listen, do you? You just ask the same questions every week.

"How's your job?" "Are you having any negative thoughts?"

All I have are negative thoughts.

Lol no, I can mask all of my emotions.
This.

Display no emotion and don't crack and let them actually see what's going on in your mind.
They're not there to help you, but to just turn you into a mindless drone.

You don't listen, do you? You just ask the same questions every week.

"How's your job?" "Are you having any negative thoughts?"

All I have are negative thoughts.
Time to torrent society man.

They prescribed me mental health pills in uni cuz I was having a breakdown everyday in 4th year I broke 4 iPhones and always cried when taking to my parents.

I used the system agonist it self I would skip final exams because I wasn’t ready and blame it on anti depressant pils and then I’d get to write them again. I did that with tests.

I encourage everyone to send their prof/teachers metal health notes and emails in order to be excused from exams

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back