Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment share your unpleasant experiences from school

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
this post is meant to portray how society really is, as opposed to how normies view it.

iv been bullied pretty much all my life. (also in work and other situations).
normies will never know what its like to start fresh somewhere and be fucked with the entire time.
iv been in 5 fights in middle school, 1 fight in highschool, and countless other fights in elementary. i got a name for being the 'punisher' which might sound cool but its actually terrible since iv come to the realization that some people never have to endure any type of trauma or suffering.

the reason why most of us live in complete isolation, is because other people are very unhinged and fucked up and might explode on us in any given moment without warning. if this is how people are, i don't want to be friends with NOBODY

going to school

this post is meant to portray how society really is, as opposed to how normies view it.

normies will never know what its like to start fresh somewhere and be fucked with the entire time.
iv been in 5 fights in middle school, 1 fight in highschool, and countless other fights in elementary. i got a name for being the 'punisher' which might sound cool but its actually terrible since iv come to the realization that some people never have to endure any type of trauma or suffering.

the reason why most of us live in complete isolation, is because other people are very unhinged and fucked up and might explode on us in any given moment without warning. if this is how people are, i don't want to be friends with NOBODY

Don't remeber been like a full fucking year thank fuck i got out of that shit

Spat on by this 2x bigger than me guy, he would come up behind me and simply spit at my jacket and my "friends" would laugh.
When I had unibrow for the first time, I was 13 and this girl looked at me and start rubbing her finger between her eyebrows and smirking.
I was punched by the same guy to the stomach.
When I smoked black mamba(spice, synthetic weed) on lunch time, a lot of ppl were standing around me and one threw ball into my head, it sounds funny ik lel but still..
Might remember more after I shower ngl
ezgif-2-4155e97a8df9.gif

When I was really young I found other kids too annoying to play with, so I just played by myself. My family also moved around alot so I couldn't form any close childhood friends. By 3rd grade kids became conscious of social standing, and I was actively avoided because I was 'off' from a shitty home life. I had a few acquaintances but no one ever gave me their phone number or asked to hang out. I was ostracized until I graduated, and this treatment eventually broke me down in college so I dropped out.

when I was 8 and moved schools, I was bullied for being shy, not really physical bullying cuz it was a posh school but namecalling, exclusion, mockery, I also had long hair and they would bully me for that[called me spaghetti hair]
I had always been shy but I developed a server social anxiety, basically each day I walked into school with shivering feeling like my body was going through an allergic reaction being around people, I would sit at the end of the class as far away from people as possible, with my head down and unable to concentrate on what the teacher was saying it was pure hell
I saw some pics b4 this and I looked happy and healthy and then I saw pics while I was in school and I looked in constant pain and ill

I was just kinda ignored which is fine with me, but doing any group assignment (and we had unreasonably many) was awkward

iv come to the realization that some people never have to endure any type of trauma or suffering.

that's what really fucked me up. roommates were talking about bullying some time ago, two of the guys and one of the foids acted completely shocked that bullying exists and is a reality for most people... ''in my school we NEVER...'' fucking 8/10 psychos, you were probably the ones doing it.

I had to delay my going to school because of an ugly girl that always avoided greeting me when she arrived.

When i was 12 moved to another school, the first sentence directed at me was: "You are ugly" from an foid that studied in the same class.

When i was 12 moved to another school, the first sentence directed at me was: "You are ugly" from an foid that studied in the same class.
fuck man I feel for you :feelscry::feelscry:

that's what really fucked me up. roommates were talking about bullying some time ago, two of the guys and one of the foids acted completely shocked that bullying exists and is a reality for most people... ''in my school we NEVER...'' fucking 8/10 psychos, you were probably the ones doing it.

public schools are a fucking shitshow, you can't study for 5 minutes and some person goes insane and starts yelling for no reason

Girls who i never talked to putting the few friends i had against me. The nature of women is to hate ugly men even if you don't even look at them.

I was not fucked with all the time but i was bullied at least once a week. Sometimes more... One of the worst I can remember was that a kid twice my size came up behind me and slapped my ass. No one was around except one friend of mines and the bullies friends so at least there wasant anybody around to see that. But still that guy took my manhood there and I didn't do anything about it except turning around and giving him a mean look. If it happened around a large crowd of people I would have had to do something about it.

Last edited:
I was not fucked with all the time but i was bullied at least once a week. Sometimes more... One of the worst I can remember was that a kid twice my size came up behind me and slapped my ass. No one was around except one friend of mines and the bullies friends so at least there wasant anybody around to see that. But still that guy took my manhood there and I didn't do anything about it except turning around and giving him a mean look. If it happened around a large crow of people I would have had to do something about it.
Seems that your bully was a closeted homo.

Some nigglet was slapping my neck, around the 9th i looked at his face and told that if he did it again i would kill him, i was trembling and furious, he stopped but his friends were laughing. I still think about kidnapping him and burning him alive, no ONE should do this to someone and go unpunished. Maybe someday, something bad will happen to his family.

Some nigglet was slapping my neck, around the 9th i looked at his face and told that if he did it again i would kill him, i was trembling and furious, he stopped but his friends were laughing. I still think about kidnapping him and burning him alive, no ONE should do this to someone and go unpunished. Maybe someday, something bad will happen to his family.

if this helps, my bully's gf died in mysterious reasons.
hopefully something similar happens to your bully

public schools are a fucking shitshow, you can't study for 5 minutes and some person goes insane and starts yelling for no reason

I actually had the 'privilege' of attending a private school for some time, it wasn't the least. bit. better. entitlement galore though, so they pretended to be classy while acting like assholes and stomping on everyone not good enough for them.

a normie manlet had the audacity to insult me and later pushed me to almost beating him up but the teacher stopped us
also he said sorry and was neutral towards me later on, that's the only pleasant experience of someone actually saying sorry to me

i have too many unpleasant ones like stealing 50$ worth of my stuff

if i had plans to rope then i would obliterate everyone who caused harm to me. all i could do in school is spit and piss in normies' drinks in school for what they did to me (lmao it was a few drops from a piss test tube but still counts)

at this time all i can do is flip them the bird and tell them that i hope their mother dies from painful breast cancer and they have ugly kids that die from cancer aswell fuck them. they have a good life for pestering me. this world is so unfair

Last edited:
Got punched and tripped randomly in school by the same dude.

Took it 2x but the 3rd time it was done I hit him broke his glasses... Teachers broke up fight. I would have lost fistfight anyway because I was weak and didn't have fight knowledge I have today.

Total shit, for short.

When i was 7 a femoroid around the same age thought that it should be a great idea to break the lonely guy glasses. She came with a gang and tried, but i punched her face and the gang blocked me from beating her more.

So this was around 6th grade and all the guys and foids were seperated for a group assignment. So obviously no work got done so the foids decide to make a list rating all the guys in class. Me at this age not aware of my physical appearance decided to take a look of the opinions of my colleagues and to my suprise I got a group unanimous decision I was a -1 thats when the black pill truly hit me

Keep in mind I was very small growing up, most girls would mog me. Also very shy.

Elementary: Girl used to regularly throw sand in my eye and tell me to get lost if I tried to go and play in the sandbox.

Elementary/Middle: Group of Stacies used to regularly pick on me during lunch by pinning me down on the ground as I squirmed. Calling me names etc. One got her orbiter to start a fight with me.

Middle: Was forced to sit next to/around a couple of brutal Stacies and a mixture of Chads and normies twice a week in a particular class. Taking the piss out of me was regular entertainment for these Stacies. To their credit the Chads and normies didn't join in, but they did laugh along with the Stacies mockery.

Middle: Roastie (backed up by her two friends) used to address me as "ugly" and made me answer to that name or I would get hard smacks across the face. Would also make me do things like tie her shoe, wipe dirt off with my sleeve.

Middle/High: Stacey would love to pretend to like me for her and her friends amusement. Forcing me to link arms with her and parade me around as her "boyfriend".

These are all just the "continuous" bullying instances, had a lot more one offs from foids. Some instances with guys too but I always either talked my way out of the situation or lost my temper, got beat in a fight but they'd leave me alone after.

There's too many to remember, but always nothing physical as i was strongest kid in class

Every day on highschool was hell for me.

Keep in mind I was very small growing up, most girls would mog me. Also very shy.

Elementary: Girl used to regularly throw sand in my eye and tell me to get lost if I tried to go and play in the sandbox.

Elementary/Middle: Group of Stacies used to regularly pick on me during lunch by pinning me down on the ground as I squirmed. Calling me names etc. One got her orbiter to start a fight with me.

Middle: Was forced to sit next to/around a couple of brutal Stacies and a mixture of Chads and normies twice a week in a particular class. Taking the piss out of me was regular entertainment for these Stacies. To their credit the Chads and normies didn't join in, but they did laugh along with the Stacies mockery.

Middle: Roastie (backed up by her two friends) used to address me as "ugly" and made me answer to that name or I would get hard smacks across the face. Would also make me do things like tie her shoe, wipe dirt off with my sleeve.

Middle/High: Stacey would love to pretend to like me for her and her friends amusement. Forcing me to link arms with her and parade me around as her "boyfriend".

These are all just the "continuous" bullying instances, had a lot more one offs from foids. Some instances with guys too but I always either talked my way out of the situation or lost my temper, got beat in a fight but they'd leave me alone after.

i think you learned alot from that experience, if we knew eachother back then i would do everything to make sure none of it would happen.
stay fierce brother

I got catcalled for no reason because babyfacecel+manlet

I come from an overly conservative community and I’m mixed...pretty self explanatory

Some students said I'll shoot up my school and the police came to take me

When i was in 8th grade some fat turkish foid had to sit next to me in class since all the other seats were already occupied but she refused to do so and threw a massive temper tantrum in front of the whole class because i apparently looked too disgusting for her to sit next to me for 45 minutes. Probably the most humiliating expierience in my life.

I was on a class trip right before graduation in spain. I also saw a psychologist because of my social anxiety during that and I couldn't visit her because of this trip.
It was terrifying, I got mocked by almost the entire class. Because I had to share rooms with them I couldn't take a breather like I could at home.
I got insulted most of the time, they kicked away the legs of my folding bed so I couldn't sleep. They buried my stuff in the sand when we were on the beach. I don't remember everything because I was almost always drunk. One night when I wanted to go to a bar alone to watch a soccer game, my roommates wouldn't let me go because they thought I was going to kill myself. JFL
I almost jumped off the balcony though.

HS was bullshit. All of the foid teachers taught insignificant subjects like English or foreign languages, were notorious for not lesson planning and half-assing their jobs all year, constantly had a bitchy attitude toward students, and spent most of class bringing up the fact that they were married and had kids.

Going to school when the 3rd worlders started to flood Canada was miserable. They were always rude, obnoxious pigs that constantly got into fights. I was able to leave high school just before the gang violence started in this homo hellhole.

Classmates said I was throwing bottles out of the class window, that I exploded the toilets. While both events occured, it wasn't me. I had to bear the consequences, nonetheless.
Was bullied and ostracized for the most part.

I had many other unpleasant experiences, it's too long too elaborate.

No thanks, I don't need to relive those nightmares
687474703a2f2f32342e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f37356333373764653936356331386638626434666364623965663764333333622f74756d626c725f6d7262736c646a74686c31726a72766d766f325f3235302e676966

In the 6th grade, I was chased by a mob of students from 6th grade and up. I was hated by almost everyone in that shitty school.

I was never bullied, I was just irelevant, and I actually had 2 friends, wich is 2 more than I have now. School was ok