Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

She acts like she doesnt understand dogpill

white girls fuck dogs

Becky: "Girls fuck their dogs? I had no idea"
Jfl

white girls fuck dogs
What a surprise.

58573877 medium

everyone know white girls fuck dogs

My sister told me that she's getting rid of her toy poodle because it's too small and pathetic, shes replacing it with a big strong dog that can protect her and has piercing eyes, in her words. I'm surprised dogs aren't on tinder yet

Dogfuckers, male or female, should be executed

I will eat dog meat in front of dog lovers one day

My sister told me that she's getting rid of her toy poodle because it's too small and pathetic, shes replacing it with a big strong dog that can protect her and has piercing eyes, in her words. I'm surprised dogs aren't on tinder yet
That’s messed... no offence to your family. The social collapse is coming soon surely.

That’s messed... no offence to your family. The social collapse is coming soon surely.
No offense taken, I expected nothing less from a female. The dog pill is real.

Someone should make a fake account that is literally just a dog to see if it gets matches
LMAO that would be a good experiment, anyone fancy doing it? I don't have tinder

She should ask Miranda Jones, Whitney Wisconsin or Jenna Louise Driscoll