Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel She can get a partner why cant you.

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
like WTF HOW CPULD U BE SO SELFISH AS TO BRING ANY CHILD INTO THAT LIFE OF MISERY

Attachments

• cada3cce4be96187b8da230843c53f7a.mp4
    3.3 MB
like WTF HOW CPULD U BE SO SELFISH AS TO BRING ANY CHILD INTO THAT LIFE OF MISERY
Execution

Video ain't working for me chief.

Edit: nevermind, just downloaded it

Dude, i feel so fucking bad for that kid. Poor child will suffer so goddamn much.

Why didn't she just adopt for fuck sake.

This is the fundamental problem i have with nature. Females are guaranteed reproduction no matter what, creating incels/suffering at every generation.

Some people man, how could you bring a child into this Earth knowing it will live a life of pain?

Fuck man. Even niggerwhores like her get a chance to reproduce. FUCK THIS SHIT.

it's a girl so pussy rule
That thing on her neck looks like a tracheotomy, she probably got some kind of disability, or she has/will get some kind of disease/condition that will fuck her up for her entire life. There is no pussy pass for physical pain.

This is the fundamental problem i have with nature. Females are guaranteed reproduction no matter what, creating incels/suffering at every generation.
This is why there will always be incels.

I'd be fine with not getting pussy if subhuman girls also didn't reproduce. If that were the case, true subhumans would go extinct fast. Unfortunately, just having a pussy guarantees you'll find some cretin desperate enough to nut in it and bring suffering into this world :feelsUnreal:

And there are me, pretty much healthy human being rotting heer. I may be balding, have recessed mandible but i don’t have genetic diseases. And while this creatura reproduces i will slowly die from loneliness

Last edited:
Mother Nature just HATES men. Do you know 70% of the corona deaths in the world are men?

Worse thing is: she had a daughter so she will certainly find some desperate cuck to impregnate her and spread her shitty genes

Omfg... who tf wants to fuck that subhuman.
And the bitch what she was thinking to procreate with that deformity she dosent have mercy for his parasite.