-
39d 22h 37m
Another day, another toilet..

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
86d 2h 56m
What ascension copers don't get is that from a woman's perspective she's always settling because nobody is good enough for her, so an "ascended" incel is always going to have to be "working on himself" in order to keep a woman from straying

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Truest of the true kikecels
★★★★★
31d 13h 32m
This is women talking about normies. Imagine how bad it is for subhumans

F

fyvefhour

Proudly LDARing
★★
3d 15h 3m
What ascension copers don't get is that from a woman's perspective she's always settling because nobody is good enough for her, so an "ascended" incel is always going to have to be "working on himself" in order to keep a woman from straying

gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
5d 14h 52m
I bet women would even struggle staying with a low-mid tier chadlite for a Long term relationship nowadays. They'd just hop on the next chadlite they see. Hypergamy is extreme in the tinder era.

It's over for cucks and normies, and it never even began for us. :feelscry::feelsbadman:

Pareg

Pareg

You'll scream, shout: "Oh somebody get out!".
★★★★★
31d 2h 59m
JFL at anyone who still believes "ascension" is real.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Overlord
★★★★★
68d 8h 0m
Lol who cares if she forced herself. As long as she "forces herself" to stay loyal idgaf. Imagine caring about if a foid wants you or not after swallowing the blackpill.
@BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
86d 2h 56m
Lol who cares if she forced herself. As long as she "forces herself" to stay loyal idgaf. Imagine caring about if a foid wants you or not after swallowing the blackpill.
@BlkPillPres
Most incels aren't even black pilled, they are just blue pilled bandwagonists who are here because they don't have anywhere else to go

Like many have said before me, pretty much all incels are one IOI (Indicator Of Interest) away from disowning the black pill and calling it "a phase". They just need to get one wink with a smile to start doubting the black pill, one warm hug to start looksmaxxing because "maybe I have a chance"

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Officer
★★
5d 18h 41m
Most incels aren't even black pilled, they are just blue pilled bandwagonists who are here because they don't have anywhere else to go

Like many have said before me, pretty much all incels are one IOI (Indicator Of Interest) away from disowning the black pill and calling it "a phase". They just need to get one wink with a smile to start doubting the black pill, one warm hug to start looksmaxxing because "maybe I have a chance"
I agree with you on this one. but true cels cannot do this. Let them abandon the blackpill because that will only gurantee one thing, fools being exploited.

Pareg

Pareg

You'll scream, shout: "Oh somebody get out!".
★★★★★
31d 2h 59m
pretty much all incels are one IOI (Indicator Of Interest) away from disowning the black pill and calling it "a phase". They just need to get one wink with a smile to start doubting the black pill, one warm hug to start looksmaxxing because "maybe I have a chance"
Yep, and that's quite pathetic.

VincentVanCock

VincentVanCock

A menace to society larping as a good individual.
★★★★
25d 15h 52m

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
140d 9h 14m
God IQ post