Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill she had to force herself to find you attractive btw

it's ogre
Bubble8

Another day, another toilet..

What ascension copers don't get is that from a woman's perspective she's always settling because nobody is good enough for her, so an "ascended" incel is always going to have to be "working on himself" in order to keep a woman from straying

This is women talking about normies. Imagine how bad it is for subhumans

What ascension copers don't get is that from a woman's perspective she's always settling because nobody is good enough for her, so an "ascended" incel is always going to have to be "working on himself" in order to keep a woman from straying

I bet women would even struggle staying with a low-mid tier chadlite for a Long term relationship nowadays. They'd just hop on the next chadlite they see. Hypergamy is extreme in the tinder era.

It's over for cucks and normies, and it never even began for us. :feelscry::feelsbadman:

JFL at anyone who still believes "ascension" is real.

Lol who cares if she forced herself. As long as she "forces herself" to stay loyal idgaf. Imagine caring about if a foid wants you or not after swallowing the blackpill.
@BlkPillPres

Lol who cares if she forced herself. As long as she "forces herself" to stay loyal idgaf. Imagine caring about if a foid wants you or not after swallowing the blackpill.
@BlkPillPres

Most incels aren't even black pilled, they are just blue pilled bandwagonists who are here because they don't have anywhere else to go

Like many have said before me, pretty much all incels are one IOI (Indicator Of Interest) away from disowning the black pill and calling it "a phase". They just need to get one wink with a smile to start doubting the black pill, one warm hug to start looksmaxxing because "maybe I have a chance"

Most incels aren't even black pilled, they are just blue pilled bandwagonists who are here because they don't have anywhere else to go

Like many have said before me, pretty much all incels are one IOI (Indicator Of Interest) away from disowning the black pill and calling it "a phase". They just need to get one wink with a smile to start doubting the black pill, one warm hug to start looksmaxxing because "maybe I have a chance"
I agree with you on this one. but true cels cannot do this. Let them abandon the blackpill because that will only gurantee one thing, fools being exploited.

pretty much all incels are one IOI (Indicator Of Interest) away from disowning the black pill and calling it "a phase". They just need to get one wink with a smile to start doubting the black pill, one warm hug to start looksmaxxing because "maybe I have a chance"
Yep, and that's quite pathetic.

God IQ post