Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

She has two kids to feed. Would you be her "boyfriend"?

Would you date her which means basically to feed and take care of her children?

• Total voters
H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
YaaR3dz.jpg

I would pump and dump, but thats completely hypothetical, lol @ thinking she would let an ugly baby faced inbred like me anywhere close to her.

I'd fuck her hard and run faster than Tyrone at the sight of her kids.

Sure, but I'm poor af so she wouldn't get a dime from me lmao.

Grotesque said:
I'd fuck her hard and run faster than Tyrone at the sight of her kids.

Would i smash? Facially I mog her and she has a weird face, but I'd smash regardless. Would i date? Hellllllllllllllll no nigga.

Bri8564 said:
Would i smash? Facially I mog her and she has a weird face, but I'd smash regardless. Would i date? Hellllllllllllllll no nigga.

You look better than her? thats what's up boyo

Homosapicuckus said:
Bri8564 said:
You look better than her? thats what's up boyo
I definetly mog her and am confused about my situation and so have others I showed my pics to. One guy I showed my pics to say it's because I look harmless facially. I mostly get insulted and bullied by sub 5 girls, calling me stuff like big bimbo.

Bri8564 said:
I definetly mog her and am confused about my situation and so have others I showed my pics to. One guy I showed my pics to say it's because I look harmless facially. I mostly get insulted and bullied by sub 5 girls, calling me stuff like big bimbo.

zGVp1EA.gif

Homosapicuckus said:
Bri8564 said:
zGVp1EA.gif
It's not coping lol. You're very retarded, just like all the other posters who reply with that gif when they can't accept something LMAO. Say what you want boyo, ive had chads wanting to have sex with me and molest me but sadly im not gay.

Bri8564 said:
ive had chads wanting to have sex with me and molest me but sadly im not gay
gaylords?

Bri8564 said:
It's not coping lol. You're very retarded, just like all the other posters who reply with that gif when they can't accept something LMAO. Say what you want boyo, ive had chads wanting to have sex with me and molest me but sadly im not gay.

PM me your pics

no homo tho

nausea said:
gaylords?

They had girlfriends and girls lusting after their cocks, so i guess they were bisexuals.

Homosapicuckus said:

"You're not a pro footballer so you can't criticize Cristiano Ronaldo."

Dumb argument. Being ugly doesn't entitle me to feel attraction towards every female I see.

Bri8564 said:
nausea said:
gaylords?
They had girlfriends and girls lusting after their cocks, so i guess they were bisexuals.
but which forsaken country you live in where gaylords chase straight males?

nausea said:
but which forsaken country you live in where gaylords chase straight males?

America of course, my friend.

nausea said:
USA?

jesus

Yeah the United States is crazy. For people who are non degenerates I don't reccomend coming here. What country are you from friend?

Bri8564 said:
nausea said:
USA?
jesus
Yeah the United States is crazy. For people who are non degenerates I don't reccomend coming here. What country are you from friend?
italy

nausea said:

How is it in Italy? I have not heard much except that there are a lot of Chads and that girls from other countries come to Italy for sex.

Bri8564 said:
nausea said:
How is it in Italy? I have not heard much except that there are a lot of Chads and that girls from other countries come to Italy for sex.
lol

false

but we don't have gaylords roaming the streets chasing straight males

smash and then pass

I'm not the step father

II'm the father who stepped up

I would try to pump and dump, but she is so used up now i probably wouldnt even bother.