Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel She ran away when I tried to talk to her

Mithridates

Mithridates

Greycel
I was on a school trip 3 years ago, we were in a hotel and one of my friends was trying to talk to a Russian girl. Since he didn't know how to speak English he called me for my assistance. I went there to help him out, I asked the girl what she'd like to say but the moment I started talking to her she ran away. I'm not joking guys, she literally ran away. That moment I realized that I would never have a chance with girls.
Sad pepe

better change that personality, Inkwell :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

She clearly got to know you very well and judge your personality in the .01 seconds it took to open your mouth.

She sensed your misoginistic comments on the internet

Your first mistake was not emanating an aura of overwhelming RESPEKT for whamen, before proceeding to fling bundles of roubles at her feet.

she had mind reading powers that enabled her to detect that you called women "foids" online

Brutal femoids have no mercy.

If you were chad she’d be chasing you

Highest quality personality detector

It’s obvious you didn’t take enough showers that day

That's why you should practice more with your bola

Should have called her a used cum rag.

I was on a school trip 3 years ago, we were in a hotel and one of my friends was trying to talk to a Russian girl. Since he didn't know how to speak English he called me for my assistance. I went there to help him out, I asked the girl what she'd like to say but the moment I started talking to her she ran away. I'm not joking guys, she literally ran away. That moment I realized that I would never have a chance with girls. View attachment 405873
women are so cruel man. you didnt deserve to be hurt like that

should've ran after her and beaten her senseless, after all, i assume she ran because she thought you'd be dangerous, so you'd just be agreeing with her :feelshehe:

Man that's evil just showcases yet again women have no empathy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back