Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sheboons, noodle bitches and criminal’s fuckpillows (latinas) smv mog cumskin foids in russia to hell and back

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
I fucking hate that I can’t get noodle or sheboon because MUH EXOTIC PUSSY in russia

Last edited:
I dont get it

how does a sheboon mog a russian foid?

Wrong. You can just Russian far eastmaxx for that Tatar/Tuvan/Yakut pussy.
Cope. They are muslims and I’ll get beheaded if i tatarmaxx. And tuvans are the most low inhib dark triad rices on earth

Cope. They are muslims and I’ll get beheaded if i tatarmaxx. And tuvans are the most low inhib dark triad rices on earth
Then go to Kalmykia and bang their foids. Kalmykia is mainly buddhist, so now you don't have an excuse.

Just go into third world lands theory
Isn't most of Russia outside St Petersburg and Moscow third world? There is plenty of Turkic/Mongolic foids in Russia, ripe for your taking, buddy boyo.

Isn't most of Russia outside St Petersburg and Moscow third world? There is plenty of Turkic/Mongolic foids in Russia, ripe for your taking, buddy boyo.
Moscow /peterburg are third world and places outside them are fourh world :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Jfl at covering bald forehead as teen
He also has a recessed lower third, and plenty of upper eyelid exposure on top of being turbomanlet. That makes him very relatable for incels.

He also has a recessed lower third, and plenty of upper eyelid exposure on top of being turbomanlet. That makes him very relatable for incels.
Still face mogs me

I fucking hate that I can’t get noodle or sheboon because MUH EXOTIC PUSSY in russia
Ehtnic cels want white foids
Whitecels want ehtnic foids
Couldn't you all stick to your own ?

Ehtnic cels want white foids
Whitecels want ehtnic foids
Couldn't you all stick to your own ?
Grass is always greener theory.
Men who can get women want variety and aren't happy with just one woman.

Not even nearly the same.
Why not? Tatarstan and Tuva, and Kalmykia are dirt poor, compared to most of western Russia. Tuva is the poorest republic in the federation. Why wouldn't they date a Russian?

No way a black foid is in more demand than a Russian foid.

Why not? Tatarstan and Tuva, and Kalmykia are dirt poor, compared to most of western Russia. Tuva is the poorest republic in the federation. Why wouldn't they date a Russian?
They would, probably, I just dont perceive most of them as say chinese or koreans or whatever type of asians. Some look decent, but that's a minority. I don't know, it's just that I'm too used to them to the point that I don't perceive them as exotic and thus don't feel that much attracted to them. Slavic girls are better 100%. Yesterday nealy lost my mind over one in booty shorts. That was something.

They would, probably, I just dont perceive most of them as say chinese or koreans or whatever type of asians. Some look decent, but that's a minority. I don't know, it's just that I'm too used to them to the point that I don't perceive them as exotic and thus don't feel that much attracted to them. Slavic girls are better 100%. Yesterday nealy lost my mind over one in booty shorts. That was something.
In my opinion, the Turkic peoples of Russia look better than most east Asians. And yes Slav foids are even more attractive. Unfortunately we attract none.

Wanna trade places?

My goal is to be with a slavic women.

Whitey will not be pleased you dont want to fuck his women

You've got to me fucking kidding me, right? How don't Russian foids have higher SMV?

Literally every other Russian whore I see is a skinny blonde with angular cheekbones and is like 6ft.

This thread is Reverse coping mechanism. So strong you cant fathom its shenanigans.