Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Shekel Clicker - Pretend you’re the people who oppress you!

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Have you ever wanted to pretend to be a Jew in charge of an elite organization that will generate thousands, millions, billions or even trillions of shekels for your own personal gain? Well, you’re in luck! You can with Shekel Clicker.

Ever played the game Cookie Clicker? It’s entirely like that, except it has been retextured to generate shekels instead of cookies.

Buy upgrades such as noses and more Jews to sniff shekels, JIDF offices to shill for you and Shoah museums to turn muh hawlacawst into profit. Eventually you’ll be raking in the shekels in no time!

Play it here: subvert.pw/s

Right now I have a few billion shekels and I am generating 116 million shekels per second. Pretty good if you ask me.

Is there a cosmic horror aspect like Cookie Clicker had? In Cookie Clicker your grandmas eventually became these, like, abominations. I forget the specifics.

Last time I played Cookie Clicker I made it to 5.349 trillion cookies before I had to put the pipe down. I was hooked. It was destroying my life.

Cookie Clicker was a good game to temporarily cope with.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back