Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Sherlock holmes has a sister now, isn't that cool guys?, doesn't that make her COOL?

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Trailer for this popped up on my feed and I cringed so fucking hard

"My mother named me Enola because it means alone backwards"

WOW THAT'S SO QUIRKY AND RELATABLE, ISN'T SHE QUIRKY AND RELATABLE GUYS?

"I'm also a master detective, with an IQ of 200"

Wow that's so freaking cool, what an independent wamen!

"Did I mention that my brother is Henry Cavill?"

d8b.gif

OH SHIT, I JUST FUCKING CAME

GpFMFZ.gif

I'm seriously sick of this fucking "actress" popping up everywhere, ever since she was in Stranger Things she automatically thinks that she's the absolute shit now.
Spoiled famous rich kids are one thing, but spoiled, rich, famous, and female?, that's just a new level of arrogance.
Thing is, no matter how much I get sick of her face, she's just going to keep popping up in films, wasting millions of dollars that could be used to make actual good shit

Yeah, in the British show, she was EVEN SMARTER than Sherlock and was behind all the mysteries in Sherlock's entire life in one way or another behind the scenes, iifc.

Wait so if she is IQ 200 that means she even mogs Sherlock?? That is a step too far, why not make her smarter than average normies like Watson??

What will be next? Turn the RDJ chadlet Holmes gay?? Or make him socially woke??

GUYS LOOK! WOMEN ARE JUST AS CAPABLE OF DOING SOMETHING A MAN CAN DO, AND EVEN DO IT BETTER!

NEVERMIND MAKING ANYTHING ORIGINAL.

TV is for boomers and soys

Tfw they need to make foids better in films for "equality"

i fuckin hate that girl

Foids alr have Nancy Drew and Thursday Next , why must they insert a new female character

Millie Bobby Brown is 16 but looks like 40.
@Personalityinkwell thoughts?

Millie Bobby Brown is 16 but looks like 40.
@Personalityinkwell thoughts?
Didn't recognize her.
She is aging like shit as usual for a foid.
I guess in that N-flick, she'll get all the free equipment belonging to Sherlock.

WOW THAT'S SO QUIRKY AND RELATABLE, ISN'T SHE QUIRKY AND RELATABLE GUYS?

Yes damn right!

"I'm also a master detective, with an IQ of 200"

Were IQ tests a thing in the 19th century?

Wow that's so freaking cool, what an independent wamen!

It worked in Star Wars it will work equally as well in Sherlock Holmes. The stronger and more independent they are the better. We know we like and we like what we see.

Made by netflix with 15yo who looks 45.

Looks kinda interesting ngl

As an avid reader of Arthur Conan Doyle as a youth, i have a fondness for the Holmes movies...

This one was pure (((feminist))) propaganda.
As an avid reader of Arthur Conan Doyle as a youth, i have a fondness for the Holmes movies...

This one was pure (((feminist))) propaganda.
Just shoot VR in the movie screen confirmed!

not gonna bother watching a second of that but i'd bet she and her single mother are smarter than sherlock because girl power

Not a second of this trash

I stopped caring about anything from Netflix before it became a thing

MBB can get it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back