Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sheryl Sandberg is blackpilled

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Sheryl Sandberg, who pretty much runs Cuckbook came out with this gem about 4 years ago. She is basically telling foids to love the hypergamous blackpill, hookup with the hot guys, and then settle when they're 30 for ugly cucks who they would never look at twice in their early 20s. We really should boycott FB, so glad I never did social media now.

'My advice to women is date all of them: the bad boys, the cool boys, the commitment-phobic boys, the crazy boys. But do not marry them. The things that make the bad boys sexy do not make them good husbands. When it comes time to settle down, find someone who wants an equal partner. Someone who thinks women should be smart, opinionated and ambitious. Someone who values fairness and expects or, even better, wants to do his share in the home. These men exist and, trust me, over time, nothing is sexier.'

bro what the fuck

blackpilled whores are the worst

Brutal. Woman don't give a shit who a guy really is and what his heart & soul is like do they? Just what role they play in society & what they look like that's it.

blackpills me

sheryl "shag the chad" sandberg

One of the earliest blackpill quoted I've heard.

I'm pretty sure all women think like this without being told by Sheryl Sandberg.

This is disgusting. I’d be totally happy with 1 loyal lifelong looksmatch gf. Why can’t foids be the same :feels: :cryfeels:

From here we know that things make a man sexy if you want don't want to be settled, is the traits that don't make us good husbands. Valuing fairness will result in you waiting for her to have her share first before choosing you