Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious She's not wrong.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Screenshot wwwredditcom 20191109 21 40 18

The thirst is real.

they talk about femcels on that cucked place?

is that a tranny

Spreading the black pill for free. What a bunch of cucks.

Women are susceptible to pressure. It's very hard for them to repeatedly deny you if you push and push and push, that's why the definition of rape got extended to pretty much anything, even a light touch.

This is not a "femcel", they don't even exist, this is a whore with no sympathy for subhuman males, she is not celibate because she probably fuck tons of chadlites, chads and maybe some normies, this my friends is basic, just a woman, a plain and simple woman like any other out there, this is a regular foid expressing her disgust for ugly males, femcels don't exist just horrible women, wich are 99.999% of foids.

This is not a "femcel", they don't even exist, this is a whore with no sympathy for subhuman males, she is not celibate because she probably fuck tons of chadlites, chads and maybe some normies, this my friends is basic, just a woman, a plain and simple woman like any other out there, this is a regular foid expressing her disgust for ugly males, femcels don't exist just horrible women, wich are 99.999% of foids.
No, what she's saying is true too often, mostly because sub-8 men are so rarely desired sexually that they'll look for even the weakest signs of it.

No, what she's saying is true too often, mostly because sub-8 men are so rarely desired sexually that they'll look for even the weakest signs of it.
Don't think so, I had plenty of women being bitches like that with me, probably a lot of them because of this reasoning, but I would never think she would want something with me if she was a nice person and didn't treated me bad, all I would think is, "Hm maybe there are good and gentle woman out there, maybe not every one of them is biased towards my looks and can treat me like a decent human being.", needless to say this never happened in my life, wich means I'm extremely unlucky to just meet horrible foids or they are all or almost all llike that.

Don't think so, I had plenty of women being bitches like that with me, probably a lot of them because of this reasoning, but I would never think she would want something with me if she was a nice person and didn't treated me bad, all I would think is, "Hm maybe there are good and gentle woman out there, maybe not every one of them is biased towards my looks and can treat me like a decent human being.", needless to say this never happened in my life, wich means I'm extremely unlucky to just meet horrible foids or they are all or almost all llike that.
You're not most men though. Most men see themselves as sexually desirable and will fixate on anything that could even be construed as a possible sign confirming it. That's probably not you if you're posting on an incel forum.

I’m actually surprised IT screenshot a femcel post. Usually they protect them like they’re queenz.

Mostly true, but at the same time femoids like to overestimate how much others want to fuck them. I am sure a couple of socially unaware middle aged incels and horny curry students hit on her while she was working at target and now she glares at the stuttering, limp-wristed "creepy" manlet who tries to order something from her at starbucks before filling his cup to leaking point with lukewarm coffee. She probably thinks every man on the planet wants to use her vagina and if they even look at her on public transport they are thinking about her undressed.
True and brutal blackpill
It's over for many men, man
I’m actually surprised IT screenshot a femcel post. Usually they protect them like they’re queenz.
Only the foids on IT actually attack femcels.
The soys don't touch them but the women are constantly trying to put each other down a notch.

Last edited:
You're not most men though. Most men see themselves as sexually desirable and will fixate on anything that could even be construed as a possible sign confirming it. That's probably not you if you're posting on an incel forum.
These men deserve to be shot tbh, they are just feeding the foids with validation, her act of being mean to these guys and others who don't want anything with her is just to feel pleasure in her position of power, she doesn't do this to keep them away she do this to feel the power of a cunt.

I would never think any woman wanted to sleep with me. Doesn't matter how nice she would act towards me.

These men deserve to be shot tbh, they are just feeding the foids with validation, her act of being mean to these guys and others who don't want anything with her is just to feel pleasure in her position of power, she doesn't do this to keep them away she do this to feel the power of a cunt.
It's not their fault. They're just bluepilled and haven't been given enough slaps across the face by reality to snap out of it.

Every man who approaches a woman wants to fuck her if not why would we approach them then?

One of these days im going to do like that nigger on that video that ejaculated on a random whore sitting on her doorway steps

It's not their fault. They're just bluepilled and haven't been given enough slaps across the face by reality to snap out of it.
it is their fault, the moment she acts like a cunt they should all treat her like a rat whore that doesn't deserve respect.

Finally CuckTears is going after foids for once

“femcel” talking about her strategy to fend off all the dick that’s being thrown at her.

Finally CuckTears is going after foids for once
The OP of the thread on cucktears is getting shat on in the comments section. People are pointing out that this fem"cel" is absolutely right that men are retarded and think a polite smile from a foid is an invitation to ravage her butthole.

The OP of the thread on cucktears is getting shat on in the comments section. People are pointing out that this fem"cel" is absolutely right that men are retarded and think a polite smile from a foid is an invitation to ravage her butthole.
Whiteknights always jump to the slightest criticism of foids.

Thats why they treath Chad so well, they want to sleep with him

Every man who approaches a woman wants to fuck her if not why would we approach them then?
This lmao.

There is literally no reason to befriend a woman or even talk to them unless you either have to, or you want to fuck them.

This lmao.

There is literally no reason to befriend a woman or even talk to them unless you either have to, or you want to fuck them.

Putting the responsibility on men for their choice whether they want to fuck them (chad) or not (creepy subhuman).

Whiteknights gonna whiteknight.

This lmao.

To be fair she was probably thinking about social interactions, like at the workplace. Not about street encounters and stuff.

She probably thinks every man on the planet wants to use her vagina and if they even look at her on public transport they are thinking about her undressed.
Wouldn't you think that as well if you had hundreds of simps liking and commenting on your facebook photos?
Brutal truth, women have nothing to offer besides their vagina. Remember that no man would be interested in foids if they didn't have a vagina.

I can confirm, I get huge crushes on girls who treat me like a person, especially the cute ones.
The post got 0 likes because not wanting to treat the other gender as people is OK when you're a girl

This is true, and very sad when you think about it. Males are so deprived of affection and attention they fall in love with any woman who treats them like a human being. Meanwhile, chad is running trains on whores he treats like shit.

Foids get anooyed when non chads show interest. Their entire lives revolve around getting a chad and locking him down for long term commitment. They are nothing but NPC holes.

Aren’t they involuntarily celibate females?
More like voluntarily celibate females.

Women are susceptible to pressure. It's very hard for them to repeatedly deny you if you push and push and push, that's why the definition of rape got extended to pretty much anything, even a light touch.

This is not a "femcel", they don't even exist, this is a whore with no sympathy for subhuman males, she is not celibate because she probably fuck tons of chadlites, chads and maybe some normies, this my friends is basic, just a woman, a plain and simple woman like any other out there, this is a regular foid expressing her disgust for ugly males, femcels don't exist, just horrible women, which are 100% of foids.