Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Shes talking about us

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
DJlokr5

I will break her legs and curb stomp her jk

hope those heels give her infected blistERs

Fucking whore needs heels because irl she's a midget goblin

Jfl at holes faking it constantly and buying into it

Typical whore.

I wish I can kick the back of her heels so that she can fall down like the sack of shit that she is.

What a bitch.

At least she’s walking and not driving

I don't get why girls like to wear heels. I mean, it's one thing to feel tall, but it's another one to actually be tall.

I guess women can't comprehend the difference, and that's why they also wear makeup and fake boobs : appearance matters more than reality to them.

Short guys don't wear heels, because it's fake AF and everybody would laugh at them to even try.

I hate heels, all women seem to wear some form of them these days :feelsrope:

I hate heels, all women seem to wear some form of them these days :feelsrope:

I feel a pain at my core whenever a woman with high heels walks past me, like im being metaphysically destroyed atom by atom.

@rightfulcel
Here we go. Once again we can see the female superiority complex. They want to mogg men. This reminds me of a story I have seen on a video before. His name was ForEverAlone if I remember correctly. Perhaps somebody here knows his videos. I cannot find him anymore.

He was once with a girl and she told him a rough story of how she raped a guy with a dildo. She kept going on by saying, she loved it of how she emasculated him.

This is the whole purpose of this existence. They want to emasculate us.

I feel a pain at my core whenever a woman with high heels walks past me, like im being metaphysically destroyed atom by atom.

They know pretty well what they are doing.

They want revenge. For millennia, women have had basically no other choice but to prostitute themselves for survival. The AF/BB strategy was only marginally available via adultery. Deep down, women hate men for not being Chad.

IMHO, the true black pill is not lookism, it's the idea that men and women have conflicting interests. It's a war and that's why they love humiliating men, because that's how they celebrate their victory.

Foids love to get a high from mogging men

They want revenge. For millennia, women have had basically no other choice but to prostitute themselves for survival. The AF/BB strategy was only marginally available via adultery.

This is what they believe in.

The true black pill is not lookism, it's the idea that men and women have conflicting interests. It's a war and that's why they love humiliating men, because that's how they celebrate their victory.

And yet females love us to give the phrase ''man up''. In reality she is actually afraid of it.

Then if she gets gang raped it is her fault not the rapists

I love walking down the street and knowing that I have 60% more muscle mass than women.

Whores enjoy heightmoging manlets, we are not humans in their eyes

He was once with a girl and she told him a rough story of how she raped a guy with a dildo. She kept going on by saying, she loved it of how she emasculated him.
Nigga tell us the story

Nigga tell us the story

The boy she raped was also drunk. This is way she had it that easy. The pure guy will never recover from this. Being raped by some female with a dildo. I wish I could find the video.

This is why shootings happen.

The boy she raped was also drunk. This is way she had it that easy. The pure guy will never recover from this. Being raped by some female with a dildo. I wish I could find the video.
Hope she dies tbh

so how tall is the fraud without heels?

When I was at work yesterday I knocled the doors of two foids taller than me in a row, and both laughed as I spoke and failed to take me seriously at all. I want to saw these cunts off at the knees to fix their attitude problem.

This is maddening, does she not know how many men are already chastised for their height on a daily basis.
This made me fucking angry :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

That just sounds like a weird fetish
When I was at work yesterday I knocled the doors of two foids taller than me in a row, and both laughed as I spoke and failed to take me seriously at all. I want to saw these cunts off at the knees to fix their attitude problem.

What kind of work do you do where you have to get the attention of taller foids?

Would you let yourself get pegged by a Stacy if she bought you a car and your driver's license?

That just sounds like a weird fetish

It sounds more like the boy was emasculated by her and she seemed to enjoyed it. This is what females are all about. They want to destroy men.

Would you let yourself get pegged by a Stacy if she bought you a car and your driver's license?

I would rather kill myself.

Being a manlet must be the most potent suifuel ever.

All you manlets out there can rejoice. At least a few foids died on 9/11 because of their stupid faux footwear choices.

"Muuuh we need to ban guns to avoid shootings:soy:"

fucking whore i hope she dies a painful death. btw the only good thing about my genetics is that i'm no manlet lmao getting height moged by a whore would be really humilliating

Just your usual cunt being truthful for once.