Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Shit Genetics trait: Cardio makes you HUNGRY and EAT MORE calories

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Someone with good genetics wont get hungrier from doing cardio, they'll just get leaner.

Someone with shit genetics just gets hungrier from cardio, and then just maintains weight, or even potentially gains bodyfat from the act of doing cardio, because its causing hunger to be increased far beyond the amount of calories burned from the cardio itself.

i actually want to gain weight but I find maintaining a high cal diet to be nigh impossible in my current situation

This is specially true for ethnics with all their high calorie food

Yeah, I jog like 4-5 km per day and I feel it all the time.
At least I am not suffer from obeseness, but I still have like 10 kg of excess weight. I am still a fatty.

im always hungry, i need to constantly gymcel to maintain

Yeah, I jog like 4-5 km per day and I feel it all the time.
At least I am not suffer from obeseness, but I still have like 10 kg of excess weight. I am still a fatty.

The leanest I have ever been in my life was 5 years or so ago, when I only lifted weights, and stopped doing cardio completely, and just ate in a calorie deficit.

I got to about 10% bodyfat and was in the best shape of my life, and then I decided that I wanted to push it down to 6-8% bodyfat.

So I introduced cardio, and guess what happened...........my hunger skyrocketed, and I started having binging episodes, and instead of going from 10% to 8% I actually went up to near 20% again. All because of the mistake of re-introducing cardio into my weekly workout routine. I had ZERO problems with my hunger until I re-introduced cardio, biggest "aesthetics" mistake I ever made in my life.

Basically I CANNOT use cardio as a fat-loss tool, it just makes me hungrier, and 10x more likely to over-eat calories. Pisses me off when I see fitness Chads who just add a day of cardio to their weekly training routine and don't get hungry from it, and just get leaner and leaner, like its 0 effort.

The leanest I have ever been in my life was 5 years or so ago, when I only lifted weights, and stopped doing cardio completely, and just ate in a calorie deficit.

I got to about 10% bodyfat and was in the best shape of my life, and then I decided that I wanted to push it down to 6-8% bodyfat.

So I introduced cardio, and guess what happened...........my hunger skyrocketed, and I started having binging episodes, and instead of going from 10% to 8% I actually went up to near 20% again. All because of the mistake of re-introducing cardio into my weekly workout routine. I had ZERO problems with my hunger until I re-introduced cardio, biggest "aesthetics" mistake I ever made in my life.

Basically I CANNOT use cardio as a fat-loss tool, it just makes me hungrier, and 10x more likely to over-eat calories. Pisses me off when I see fitness Chads who just add a day of cardio to their weekly training routine and don't get hungry from it, and just get leaner and leaner, like its 0 effort.
The leanest I have ever been in my life was 5 years ago in the Belarussian army. I just starved a lot.
I still want to do cardio, so now I will try to overcome my hunger. My willpower develops in the course of aging and emotional burnout, so maybe it will help.

just walk and dont ate junk real hunger /= hunger for junk

Shit Genetics Traits: Having to count calories to get a 6 pack

Chad just exists, he hasn't tracked shit in his life.

heh I know a couple of former college athletes who play ball nearly every fucking day
and they're all fat or chubby

they must play for 2-3 hours a day easy

heh I know a couple of former college athletes who play ball nearly every fucking day
and they're all fat or chubby

they must play for 2-3 hours a day easy

Yeah, the thing is they shouldn't be. They have SHIT GENETICS, and they need AUTISTIC OCD, DEDICATION, FOCUS and WILLPOWER for getting lean means they have SHIT GENETICS. THEY COULD GET LEAN, BUT ONLY VIA EXPENDING 1000X MORE EFFORT THAN CHAD, SO THIS IS NOT SUSTAINABLE, AND EVEN THEN, THEY WONT LOOK AS GOOD, BECAUSE THEIR BODY IS NOT BUILT FOR IT. SIMPLE.

A few years back I remember speaking to a few guys at the gym I use to go to, and NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM COUNTED CALORIES OR TRACKED THEIR DIET. The guys had literal GreekGod bodies, and they DIDN'T DO ANYTHING SPECIAL, they did the SAME ROUTINES, and had the SAME STRENGTH, as every other guy in the gym, and they objectively DIDNT EVEN FUCKING DIET PROPERLY, and yet they LOOKED LIKE FUCKING GREEK GOD STATUES.

It seems people genetically respond well to certain things. Some guys can be 150 pounds, no muscle mass, but they're fucking INCREDIBLY STRONG, and they didn't do anything special to get the strength, they just have the genetics, they don't eat tons of calories, they didn't run any special programs to get to their strength level, even if they do run special programs now, they gained the first 90%+ of their total strength just FUCKING AROUND RANDOMLY.

I have seen guys come into the gym, being skeletons, or being obese, and within 1-2 years, they have transformed into a fucking Greek God. Their body just responded INSANELY well to the training stimulus, where as I have seen other guys, and they lift for 10 years, and barely look any different from their first 6 months training, and yet they did everything right, they have the strength, their actual performance in the gym does NOT translate to how they look.

Genetics so such a fucking powerful aspect of ones life, not just for looks, not just for intelligence, its for everything in life, EVERYTHING, strength, aesthetics, how you walk, how you talk, how good you are at playing instruments, how you shit, or how you piss, even if you die early or not (cancer, etc).

But NORMIE SOCIETY likes to say EVERYONE CAN DO ANYTHING, JUST TRY HARD ENOUGH, AND YOU WILL SUCCEED JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS AT THE TOP, BUT THE FACT IS EVERYONE WHO IS GOOD AT SOMETHING IS GENETICALLY GIFTED IN THAT DEPARTMENT, PERIOD. NO AMOUNT OF HARDWORK, DEDICATION or AUTISTIC OBSESSION WILL EVER ALLOW YOU TO COMPETE WITH THOSE WHO ARE SIMPLY GENETICALLY BLESSED/GIFTED TO DO WELL IN A SPECIFIC AREA OF LIFE, END OF FUCKING STORY.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND WORST OF ALL NORMIES WILL CALL ME "BITTER" OR "LOSER" FOR STATING THE FUCKING ABSOLUTE FACTS OF LIFE. IS A FUCKING LOW TIER LION WHO GETS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING MOGGED AND BRUTALLY MAULED BY ANOTHER LION JUST A BITTER LOSER WHO DIDNT TRY HARD ENOUGH? YEAH MAN, WHAT A FUCKING LOSER LION, THEY LION WAS SUCH A LOSER, JUST DIDNT TRY HARD ENOUGH, DID HE NOW? LOL. And MAN THOSE FUCKING NORMIE 1MM ANTS GETTING CUCKED BY THE SOLDIER 5MM ANTS, IF ONLY THE 1MM NORMIE ANTS HAD SOME DEDICATION AND WILL POWER AND WERENT BITTER LOSERS, THEYD ACTUALLY STAND A FUCKING CHANCE LMFAO

Last edited:
what? i dont get ur logic, cardio burns calories, food contains calories burning more calories=needing more food to fuel your body.

Cardio makes me eat more than usual which defeats the purpose and strenght training is hard for me because of my spaghetti arms, can't even do a single pull-up JFL. Meanwhile chad's diet revolves around pizza and beer and somehow he still maintains a low body fat

what? i dont get ur logic, cardio burns calories, food contains calories burning more calories=needing more food to fuel your body.

The point of cardio for a fat-loss tool, is that you get the benefit of the extra calories burned. If the cardio in of itself causes you to be more hungry, and you eat the calories back and more, you've just lost 1 hour of your life doing cardio for no reason at all.

People with good genetics do NOT get hungry when they do cardio, hence why cardio is a good fatloss tool, when its done by someone with good genetics.

The only solution I can think of, is that perhaps VERY SHORT H.I.I.T sessions of say 10 minutes, where you do really intense cardio, but only for small amounts of time, you can get great fitness benefits out of that, but those long cardio 1+ hour cardio sessions are the ones that cause that intense hunger.

So if you just want the FITNESS Benefit of cardio, without much calories burned, 10-15min HIIT session is probably the best way to go about getting fitter, without having to deal with taking on extra hunger.

Yeah, the thing is they shouldn't be. They have SHIT GENETICS, and they need AUTISTIC OCD, DEDICATION, FOCUS and WILLPOWER for getting lean means they have SHIT GENETICS. THEY COULD GET LEAN, BUT ONLY VIA EXPENDING 1000X MORE EFFORT THAN CHAD, SO THIS IS NOT SUSTAINABLE, AND EVEN THEN, THEY WONT LOOK AS GOOD, BECAUSE THEIR BODY IS NOT BUILT FOR IT. SIMPLE.

A few years back I remember speaking to a few guys at the gym I use to go to, and NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM COUNTED CALORIES OR TRACKED THEIR DIET. The guys had literal GreekGod bodies, and they DIDN'T DO ANYTHING SPECIAL, they did the SAME ROUTINES, and had the SAME STRENGTH, as every other guy in the gym, and they objectively DIDNT EVEN FUCKING DIET PROPERLY, and yet they LOOKED LIKE FUCKING GREEK GOD STATUES.

It seems people genetically respond well to certain things. Some guys can be 150 pounds, no muscle mass, but they're fucking INCREDIBLY STRONG, and they didn't do anything special to get the strength, they just have the genetics, they don't eat tons of calories, they didn't run any special programs to get to their strength level, even if they do run special programs now, they gained the first 90%+ of their total strength just FUCKING AROUND RANDOMLY.

I have seen guys come into the gym, being skeletons, or being obese, and within 1-2 years, they have transformed into a fucking Greek God. Their body just responded INSANELY well to the training stimulus, where as I have seen other guys, and they lift for 10 years, and barely look any different from their first 6 months training, and yet they did everything right, they have the strength, their actual performance in the gym does NOT translate to how they look.

Genetics so such a fucking powerful aspect of ones life, not just for looks, not just for intelligence, its for everything in life, EVERYTHING, strength, aesthetics, how you walk, how you talk, how good you are at playing instruments, how you shit, or how you piss, even if you die early or not (cancer, etc).

But NORMIE SOCIETY likes to say EVERYONE CAN DO ANYTHING, JUST TRY HARD ENOUGH, AND YOU WILL SUCCEED JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS AT THE TOP, BUT THE FACT IS EVERYONE WHO IS GOOD AT SOMETHING IS GENETICALLY GIFTED IN THAT DEPARTMENT, PERIOD. NO AMOUNT OF HARDWORK, DEDICATION or AUTISTIC OBSESSION WILL EVER ALLOW YOU TO COMPETE WITH THOSE WHO ARE SIMPLY GENETICALLY BLESSED/GIFTED TO DO WELL IN A SPECIFIC AREA OF LIFE, END OF FUCKING STORY.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND WORST OF ALL NORMIES WILL CALL ME "BITTER" OR "LOSER" FOR STATING THE FUCKING ABSOLUTE FACTS OF LIFE. IS A FUCKING LOW TIER LION WHO GETS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING MOGGED AND BRUTALLY MAULED BY ANOTHER LION JUST A BITTER LOSER WHO DIDNT TRY HARD ENOUGH? YEAH MAN, WHAT A FUCKING LOSER LION, THEY LION WAS SUCH A LOSER, JUST DIDNT TRY HARD ENOUGH, DID HE NOW? LOL. And MAN THOSE FUCKING NORMIE 1MM ANTS GETTING CUCKED BY THE SOLDIER 5MM ANTS, IF ONLY THE 1MM NORMIE ANTS HAD SOME DEDICATION AND WILL POWER AND WERENT BITTER LOSERS, THEYD ACTUALLY STAND A FUCKING CHANCE LMFAO

a lot of pro nba players were fat and kept getting fatter even though they played a full season of NBA ball for over 10 years, lol

like charles barkley
So if you just want the FITNESS Benefit of cardio, without much calories burned, 10-15min HIIT session is probably the best way to go about getting fitter, without having to deal with taking on extra hunger.

beating up your body with cardio makes you tired, stressed which makes most normal humans hungier

but chad, etc. can handle it

The more adipocytes you have, the hungrier you will be. You don't lose those cells, but you can gain them. Losing fat only empties the cell, it doesn't remove the cell. This is why it's really tough to ever get leaner and not be hungrier.

Those fat cells want to be filled. You never lose those "storage containers".

Surgical removal of adipocytes is a different story (lipo, which is a good idea if you have excess fat in low-bloodflow areas like the lower abdomen).

There is that whole "fat freezing" shit that's pitched too where they run some cold stick over your abs or whatever and it freezes the adipocytes under the skin causing them to be destroyed and passed out of the body. Lipo seem more effective.

The more adipocytes you have, the hungrier you will be. You don't lose those cells, but you can gain them. Losing fat only empties the cell, it doesn't remove the cell. This is why it's really tough to ever get leaner and not be hungrier.

Those fat cells want to be filled. You never lose those "storage containers".

Surgical removal of adipocytes is a different story (lipo, which is a good idea if you have excess fat in low-bloodflow areas like the lower abdomen).

There is that whole "fat freezing" shit that's pitched too where they run some cold stick over your abs or whatever and it freezes the adipocytes under the skin causing them to be destroyed and passed out of the body. Lipo seem more effective.
Holy it's over for fatcels and formerfatcels

that would be a good thing for me since i need to gain some weight

That doesnt happen to me

High IQ post

Cardio as a weightloss tool is not efficient to begin with. The basis of good weightloss is a "clean" diet free of processed and sugary foods, coupled with a heavy training style workout routine. Cardio makes you expend calories without building muscle mass, so even when you lose weight your body still looks the same as if you did nothing. No definition weightloss is unattractive looking on a man. Cardio is only good when your physique is already defined enough, and you dial your carb intake on low to go into ketosis to drop the weight without being hungry. If you have a high metabolism then you can achieve results faster than someone with a slow metabolism but this is not always the case. People who start off looking bad in the gym either too skinny or very fat who transform extremely quick(less than 2-3years) are not natural and are roid users(all to common). You can only naturally build 7-10 pounds of muscle a year naturally, not possible for an ectomorph to go up to 30lbs of muscle in 8months without steroids. People complain about Chad tier genetics but don't be fooled. Remember, not all roid users are meatheads with bloated guts and faces induced by insulin and high doses of growth hormone. Many are the ripped low body fat types who just spout they're all natural when in fact they aren't. Look at the traps and delts. Dead giveaway if they're huge or heavily defined in proportion to the rest of the body! A lot of pro bodybuilders in the world have shit genetics, they just use a ton of gear to compensate. No different than other normies who do the same.

Water fasting works great for weight loss for me

Cardio as a weightloss tool is not efficient to begin with. The basis of good weightloss is a "clean" diet free of processed and sugary foods, coupled with a heavy training style workout routine. Cardio makes you expend calories without building muscle mass, so even when you lose weight your body still looks the same as if you did nothing. No definition weightloss is unattractive looking on a man. Cardio is only good when your physique is already defined enough, and you dial your carb intake on low to go into ketosis to drop the weight without being hungry. If you have a high metabolism then you can achieve results faster than someone with a slow metabolism but this is not always the case. People who start off looking bad in the gym either too skinny or very fat who transform extremely quick(less than 2-3years) are not natural and are roid users(all to common). You can only naturally build 7-10 pounds of muscle a year naturally, not possible for an ectomorph to go up to 30lbs of muscle in 8months without steroids. People complain about Chad tier genetics but don't be fooled. Remember, not all roid users are meatheads with bloated guts and faces induced by insulin and high doses of growth hormone. Many are the ripped low body fat types who just spout they're all natural when in fact they aren't. Look at the traps and delts. Dead giveaway if they're huge or heavily defined in proportion to the rest of the body! A lot of pro bodybuilders in the world have shit genetics, they just use a ton of gear to compensate. No different than other normies who do the same.

Great post, tbh

a lot of pro nba players were fat and kept getting fatter even though they played a full season of NBA ball for over 10 years, lol

like charles barkley

beating up your body with cardio makes you tired, stressed which makes most normal humans hungier

but chad, etc. can handle it
They kept eating like an athlete but stopped training like one

I have 100% discipline in eating so nothing will make me eat more or less than I think I should

Lifting makes me insanely hungry.