Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Shit that IT won't touch] Often times, normie advice does more harm than good

• Thread starter Deleted member 22549
  • Start date
Deleted member 22549

Deleted member 22549

Self-banned
-
I was watching "The Devil's Advocate" the other day, pretty good movie ngl, when a scene caught my attention.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGR4SFOimlk

You see, i thought the same thing about normies and their advice, they give you some advice, but the rules are set in opposition to what is socially acceptable. For instance, you don't know anything about picking up girls when you're young, so you ask for advices here and there to see if anything goes right. Someone comes and says "Be nice and girls will like you" piece of advice, then you, being naive and shy, start being nice to the girls and get labeled as a "nice guy". After that, you start to think "Man, why do girls don't like nice guys?", then other normie says to you "You cant be nice, bro! Girls hate nice guys, they only want jerks", so you try that too, but by being a jerk you only get people to dislike you, so you stop doing that too. So okay, you're back to square one, and apparently this is nice, because you heard that "Being yourself is great! Women love honest guys!", but by being yourself you get nothing again, so another person comes and tells you "You can't pick up girls because you're boring! You gotta have a nice personality", then you try to emulate that interesting, suave, confident type of personality, only to find out you're actually coming off as stupid and pretentious to other people. Okay, so you stop that too, just to hear another piece of advice that says "You have to approach more, bro! It's a numbers game!", then you try that too, but the only thing you get is a reputation as the "Creepy guy". Alright then, by that time you have destroyed your reputation and caused more damage than you possibly could have done if you just did nothing, but still, you want to try, so you hear that the best way to get a girl to like you is "Getting into hobbies that you're truly interested in, socializing in those groups and then trying there", and sure, you do make some good friends and social connections, but as soon as you try anything with a girl, you either hit a brick wall because she isn't attracted to you, or you come off as the creepy guy once again because people think you infiltrated their group just to hit on girls. I could go on and on, but this is already too long.

And while you as a naive, young, socially inept guy does that stuff, people are laughing and berating you for doing exactly as they told you. Now tell me why, why don't people just cut to the chase and tel you the truth? I mean, some of you might think that normies are completely bluepilled, but they aren't, deep down they know the truth. If people just told you that looks are the most important attribute in dating, and if a girl never sees herself fucking you in any situation no amount of personality or game or style or gym can compensate for that, you wouldn't have gone through all of that hassle and heartbreak. I do believe that some of us (especially the younger and the socially inept people) are victims of those shitty platitudes that normies throw at us just to sugarcoat the reality of things.

[Shit that IT won't touch]

So not children for instance

Sorry, you have to be a redcel or higher if you want me to read all those sentences.

Sorry, you have to be a redcel or higher if you want me to read all those sentences.
Just read the title and watch the video untill about halfway, that's enough to get the point of the post.

Advices in that regard are useless because it's all about looks + the feeling emotions girls have. Depending on how attracted the girl is to you and how she's feeling in the moment, being sensitive, loving and caring could be what she wants, or being dominant, aggressive and manly. Women can like both if they're into you and feeling like it in the moment, but they won't like either if these conditions aren't met.

"Game" is a a psyops to trick men and make them feel guilty about not being successful with women, when in actuality it's all looks and chance. The only correct thing about PUA is numbers game. Yes, the more you try, the higher your chances, but if you're really ugly, you'll still fail even trying like crazy.

Imagine telling kids "save up some money for surgery bro", hell of a better chance for them.

Advices in that regard are useless because it's all about looks + the feeling emotions girls have. Depending on how attracted the girl is to you and how she's feeling in the moment, being sensitive, loving and caring could be what she wants, or being dominant, aggressive and manly. Women can like both if they're into you and feeling like it in the moment, but they won't like either if these conditions aren't met.

"Game" is a a psyops to trick men and make them feel guilty about not being successful with women, when in actuality it's all looks and chance. The only correct thing about PUA is numbers game. Yes, the more you try, the higher your chances, but if you're really ugly, you'll still fail even trying like crazy.
Yes so much this. JFL