Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Shitcunt mad at "white middle class men" for not defending her in

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
HQzi6v3.jpg

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

http://archive.is/72gwd

lol, so this shitcunt was attacked by a 6 ft "Asian" (in British English, "Asian" basically means Muslim) guy and now she's mad at the "white middle class men" for not being white knights who fight for her, LOL.

'He was screaming and shouting at me and saying things like 'I am going to f****** kick you' then he did actually kick me. It was intimidating, he was a big guy and I am only size eight.' The mother-of-one told MailOnline, children were crying as the agitated man squared up to her and started violently attacking her in the middle of the carriage. The fashion CEO is keen to stress she does not blame this man, who she desribes as being 6ft tall and asian. She said she believes he needs medical help but added the incident was 'terrifying'.

So this old millenial shitcunt does, OF COURSE, not want to blame the Muslim for attacking her ... but blames the "white middle class men" for not defending her.

I bet she is an open border "refugees" welcome activist, lol

:feelsgah:

Refugeecels are volcels,can beat a woman and they will blame the subhuman whitecel.
Glad no one helped her.

She looks like a total bitch, I would've done nothing either.

Thank god nobody helped her. She's retarded.

What the fuck? How can she blame these people?

Lol I would've filmed and uploaded it here. Woman always blame anyone but themselves, stupid roastie probably provoked the guy and got what she deserves.

Holy entitlement, imagine expecting the entire male population to be your body guards.

Much respect to that refugee guy, they are doing some good shit, the fucking degenerate west deserves this shit, it's a shame that guy did not runescaped her. She would have actually enjoyed it if that was a chaddam though.

she is right that middle class white guys are massive pussies tho

She's more concerned abut the thoughts and actions of white men because those are the men she cares about. The men she's after.

Shes angrier at the white guys then the arab guy that actually beat her up.

She looks like a total bitch, I would've done nothing either.

I would of filmed it for internet points. She probably deserved it anyways, she wouldn't of helped us if we were attacked so why should we help her? No one is entitled to being defended.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back