Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [Shitpost] inside my outhouse

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
WARNING: LITERALLY A SHITPOST ABOUT SHIT!

Many men have asked about this disgusting filth! So here it is!

First a photo of the sitting area.

01seat

I always have to use the little brush on the right side to remove spider webs from the hole and i also look inside for snakes and/or other potential cock biting varmints!

Now an inside view while sitting. This particular cat only rarely sits on my lap in the outhouse.

02catlap

On the top right is my shitwipe burn can. It's basically a "hobo stove" that when you light it from the top doesn't smoke. I do that because otherwise the toilet paper just sits in the hole and fills it up faster. It doesn't bteak down like the shit. I blame the paper bleach for that. If i don't burn it then i have to clean out the hole in six months rather than a year and a half!

Under that is a pitcher filled with ashes. I cover the shit with that to kill the stink.

Next photo isn't very good. And i don't feel like re doo doo ing it!
03shitbugs

It's about how the little white-looking bugs TORE UP the shit and are eating it! I think they are "meal bugs" but really don't care too much! They feed rats , mice, and "skinks" (blue-tailed lizards) witch is why i always look inside the thing before sitting there!

The seat is removable for easy cleaning.

Every once in a while there's a little WAR in there! Battles. Probably the cats eating rats or lizards or birds attracted to the shitbugs!

Once or twice a year the ANTS have mating dances that prevent me from shitting there for the day! Unless i spray toxic stuff to kill them! Usually they just eat the shitbugs and leave me alone!

As you can see it's a mess. There are rat-chewed piles of catalogs and newspapers that are emergency ass wipe. In the coffee cans are rolls of tp.

Anyway. I hope this display of my disgusting filth makes you feel better about YOUR SITUATION! At least it's not a piss bottle collection! Lol.

Many men might shit on me for enduring such a shitty shituation, but for me it's actually a step up from shitting in the woods with my ass leaning on a tree in the rain!

Bro where fo you sleep?

tfw no cat to sit on my lap while shitting in an outhouse in the woods

Not a bad pile. That seat cutout though is a wierd shape. I tend to rot on the toilet for a long time when defecating and i cant imagine the imprints that seat leaves on your thighs after a while.

Looks great. If you cleaned up some of those books and magazines then you might get fewer rodents. Nice to see you living your own way.

And yes I noticed your gf’s tampon in there :chad:

tfw no cat to sit on my lap while shitting in an outhouse in the woods
It's really annoying sometimes! That's my best and hardest working cat! Her dad was a HUGE UGLY SCARRED UP GREY tom-chad cat with a harum of three bitch cats! He used to gaurd them while they ate his food! (He was a hunting cat...) He also fought off two hunting dogs and made them run away howling in pain! One day he was just gone. But his females stayed for the easy food. Only a one survived long enough to reproduce. This was his only kitten, well a grandma cat now.
Not a bad pile. That seat cutout though is a wierd shape. I tend to rot on the toilet for a long time when defecating and i cant imagine the imprints that seat leaves on your thighs after a while.
It was cut out decades ago! I just left it that way. There's a conventional seat that fits on top of the cutout.
Looks great. If you cleaned up some of those books and magazines then you might get fewer rodents. Nice to see you living your own way.

And yes I noticed your gf’s tampon in there :chad:
Yeah thanks! I clean it out once a year or so. Mainly i use that extra paper to burn occasionally to make smoke to remove the mosquitos. It depends on the time of day as to how bad they are. If i put up screens then it blocks airflow and makes it stink worse.

Just take a shit, bro

It's really annoying sometimes! That's my best and hardest working cat! Her dad was a HUGE UGLY SCARRED UP GREY tom-chad cat with a harum of three bitch cats! He used to gaurd them while they ate his food! (He was a hunting cat...) He also fought off two hunting dogs and made them run away howling in pain! One day he was just gone. But his females stayed for the easy food. Only a one survived long enough to reproduce. This was his only kitten, well a grandma cat now.
show cats pls next time

It must be [SuicideFuel] knowing that while the shitbugs are eating your shit, hot JBs are eating chad's shit...

It must be [SuicideFuel] knowing that while the shitbugs are eating your shit, hot JBs are eating chad's shit...
Not especially. JBs that eat ass are gross and not worthy of my lust! You could say that they are, "not lolis of culture."

But I'll tell you what is suicide fuel... It's knowing that foids would instantly hate and reject me if they knew how and where i shit! That is, of course, if they didn't ALREADY reject me and one actually came to my house for say, a nice homecooked dinner... THAT isn't very likely to happen.

Not especially. JBs that eat ass are gross and not worthy of my lust! You could say that they are, "not lolis of culture."

But I'll tell you what is suicide fuel... It's knowing that foids would instantly hate and reject me if they knew how and where i shit! That is, of course, if they didn't ALREADY reject me and one actually came to my house for say, a nice homecooked dinner... THAT isn't very likely to happen.
Meanwhile... a chad with an outhouse is "quirky, old-fashioned, and outdoorsy"... Chad could hold a roastie's head in the hole and make her sniff his shit while he fucks her from behind and she'd enjoy every minute of it...

Meanwhile... a chad with an outhouse is "quirky, old-fashioned, and outdoorsy"... Chad could hold a roastie's head in the hole and make her sniff his shit while he fucks her from behind and she'd enjoy every minute of it...
True.

I’ve missed the part explaining why you have to shit in a hole in the ground. Do you live in Siberia or something?

Beautifull.

Will not it be cold in winter times? Because you have such thin wooden walls.

Anyway. I hope this display of my disgusting filth makes you feel better about YOUR SITUATION! At least it's not a piss bottle collection! Lol.

but where do you actually live? you have it rough, man.

Acurate representation of my mental state

I’ve missed the part explaining why you have to shit in a hole in the ground. Do you live in Siberia or something?

Beautifull.

Will not it be cold in winter times? Because you have such thin wooden walls.
The other post /\ explanation of cold weather cope mechanism.
but where do you actually live? you have it rough, man.
I live near Texas. Yes i have ALWAYS had it rough! This is actually a step Up for me... Other than paying more rent for better accommodations. This place allows me to have pets and a survival garden! Plus i don't have to hear sexhavers fucking though the thin walls!

Sure I have to shit like an animal. But at least i can pretend i have some dignity!

Admit it normies emba is based

Meanwhile there are people out there who are not completely satisfied with their bidet.

Not my thing either but that doesn't mean it's not happening right now as we speak...
Just fuck fuck fuck these fucking submisse cocksuckers, i hate submissive female nature.

Sorry bro! My point of showing this aspect of my life is to help br0s realize how ok and bearable their own lives are!
No i said that to @Sparrow's Song ,in his post he talked about girls eating chad shit.

That is indeed disgusting! He certainly has a vivid imagination!

Thanks bro!
Thats might be real but i dont want to believe tbh.

Thats might be real but i dont want to believe tbh.
dude, my grandma used a outhouse until she was probably 20. that's nothing alien, really

I’m not sure if you were trying to be funny or satirical here, but I believe this is the 100% truth.