Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [shitpost] Now that we're being culturally enriched by braincelers, I won't be able to post egdepost about jailbait anymore :(

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
WAW5 , is exporting as I type. I tried to upload it yesterday but it got copyright-claimed by Viacom for 8 seconds of The Pickup Artist. I re-edited it.

ANYHOO:

Braincels was a great sub. Great memes. Succinct. Lolzy. High-IQ. Witty. Friendly. But I noticed that they seem protective of young girls there and probably even hate the term "jailbait", let alone the idea of jailbait. They probably think jailbait = CP. I think they are more protective of young girls there because they're pretty young themselves and still think of women as being innocent enough to be misled by "big, bad, older guys".

Sadly, once they run "great-replacement" game on this forum, I will no longer be able to say such edgy shit as:

"post-potty = post-prime"

"just lol if you don't watch Cartoon Network with your GF"

"just lol if you're GF has been born! It's all about approaching pregnant women and speaking direct to their bellies".

"I want to fuck a girl so young that I am virtually just fucking her parents on their first date".

Before, I could get away with that shit, but I bet, soon enough, as braincels become mods here, that kinda shit would get me banned. So mods, when will the stricter laws come in? @Master

WAW5 , is exporting as I type. I tried to upload it yesterday but it got copyright-claimed by Viacom for 8 seconds of The Pickup Artist. I re-edited it.
based and didn't read the rest, all that matters.

anti-lolicon degenerates deserve castration

like all redditors they are sensitive faggots who think they have the moral highground. in order to keep these fags in line we must shame them and harrass until they submit to incel sharia.

iu

if she bleeds then she's ready to breed

I'm pretty sure the users over there only said that so braincels "wouldn't get banned" which was inevitable. Personally I don't give a shit if you like jbs or loli, defending underage girls on a web forum is not going to get me a girlfriend.

if she bleeds then she's ready to breed
this is a true statement btw. most cultures didnt have age of consent. if she bled it meant she can produce eggs which means shes fertile. the parents might wait a couple of years for her to ripen before they sold her off. but she was happy as a virgin with her new husband and family.

i'm calling youtube customer service when waw5 drops because of misogyny

Over for stricter lawcels.

PS: I was mod over at braincels since a few weeks ago. I really do miss the memes and stuff, but some of them did refer to this site as a site full of radical pedos - which is obviously not true lol.

We don't anticipate changing any rules any time soon.

Nice, friend. I like that this place has more freedom.

i'm calling youtube customer service when waw5 drops because of misogyny

I am not a misognist.
(I just hate women)
BTW FACE, are you ever getting orthagnathic surgery? Or will you perpetually remain in braces.

I am ancient and have awful teeth, so it takes longer for the braces to move the teeth. I'll be looksmaxxed by 50 at this rate.

I am not a misognist.
(I just hate women)

I am ancient and have awful teeth, so it takes longer for the braces to move the teeth. I'll be looksmaxxed by 50 at this rate.
DXE 60gWsAEoMM8

Wow he's alive. It's been almost half a year since last proper vid. Thanks for introducing me to the black pill with your videos. Looking forward to watching waw 5

redditors are bringing in the soy JFL

Suicide fuel for CUCKandBBC, ahem I mean FACEandLMS, now that Braincels is banned. Just upload WAW5 to Bitchute and give us the link. YouTubecels can watch it a bit later once the censorship issues are cleared up during upload to that site.
I saw you commenting on Hamudi's last videos, it was a total Lifefuel.

St Chadmudi

I didn't notice the profile pic change until now.

You got good taste, fellow teengallerycel.

they need to be jbpilled

I am not a misognist.
(I just hate women)

Braces can make your jawline worse. :feelsugh:

I bet OP fucks a puddle of cum to have sex with girls when they are just sperm cells

this a true fraternity

Where did Mainlander go? The brazillian?

10250 members woah

build the wall hang braincels faggot cuck redditors

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back