Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Shitpost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Microsoft Excel

Microsoft Excel

Linda from Sanctioning
★★★★
This is part of the new commercial that we are currently working on (The Microsoft Excel team). It will include Linda’s shit (Mine ;):heart:) and it flushing down with a note stating why they should use our product. Below are pictures of our current rough draft:

Scene 1
Introduce the audience by showing my shit dropping in along with the note. The commercial will show it dropping out my ass but I don’t want to show that here for fear of being doxed

Scene 2
The note and the shit begin to roll into one in a truly powerful segment.

For this scene I had to put my hand in to try and get a better shot but now the note is entirely unreadable. My shit’s warm by the way xoxo:heart:

Finally, the shit begins to flush down in the final scene.

The shit and the note will now be compeletely gone. The camera will then pan in and open to a shot of Microsoft Excel.

The reason for posting this that we are currently looking for feedback. Please tell us your thoughts, and don’t worry about being harsh! We thrive off of becoming the best and promise our customers their complete satisfaction! All criticism is appreciated!

wut happened?

This is an absolutely amazing PR stunt, btw
The commercial will show it dropping out my ass but I don’t want to show that here for fear of being doxed
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: don't show your ass guys it might get doxed.

LITERAL shitpost

What the shit... :feelsohgod:

I did not expect a literal shitpost when I clicked on this thread.

I will now take my leave.

great job OP

proud of you

Why do we let Linda post here and advertise her shit for us to buy for a hundred bucks :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

What on the living fuck

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 4, Bluepillers: 0)
  • TheSecondComing
  • CursedCel
  • WawelDragon1683
  • [FONT=times new roman][SIZE=7][I]Feces[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 8, Bluepillers: 1
  • Feces

One of the best threads on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.