Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "shitskin? well... no... you're a CUMSKIN!"

Cumskins are gods.

Cumskins are gods.
imagine not realizing the value of cum in creating life and thinking it was a low-value as shit

think of the quantity of cum we produce vs the volume of shit

Worthless nigger is worthless.

Pretty weak and forced insult, ngl.

imagine not realizing the value of cum in creating life and thinking it was a low-value as shit

@Fat Link got triggered but seriously cumskin does sound bad but still somehow not as bad as shitskin. Similarly to how honkey doesn't have the same slam bang punch to it as nigger does

@Fat Link got triggered but seriously cumskin does sound bad but still somehow not as bad as shitskin. Similarly to how honkey doesn't have the same slam bang punch to it as nigger does
I wonder who invented "sand-nigger".

We're led to believe it was non-creative white people, but I could see it being created as a false flag to displace other terms, to broaden the term nigger, or take away it's bisyllabic all-encompassing power.

Let's not have infighting.

I wonder who invented "sand-nigger".

We're led to believe it was non-creative white people, but I could see it being created as a false flag to displace other terms, to broaden the term nigger, or take away it's bisyllabic all-encompassing power.
Self loathing arabcels or others of that sort no doubt.
Let's not have infighting.
Pussy

Why are fellow incels so racist to each other? :feelsbadman: Brutal WeWillNeverGetAlong100%Pill.

Why are fellow incels so racist to each other? :feelsbadman: Brutal WeWillNeverGetAlong100%Pill.

Because we're humans too, do you really think that everyone in here would be friend irl ?
no since humans are dickheads who are tribalistic as fuck. just depressing that we will never escape the consequences of tribalism :feelsbadman:

We're in 2020, tribalism isn't needed anymore, we will loose tribalism from our dna in next generations.
I doubt we will lose the tribalism trait too much tbh, though I could see racism being way less of an issue in the future. We will probably jump on to some other retarded concept to hate others for.

Stop coping about cumskin or shitskin. BONES are what really mattered.

Please ask the ethnics&blacks to stop incessantly bitching then

Bitching to who about what? Surely they won't say "cumskin" if we don't say "shitskin?"

Racism is natural and healthy. It promotes loyalty to one's tribe and helps simplify things in our brains through categorization and pattern recognition.

Racism is natural and healthy. It promotes loyalty to one's tribe and helps simplify things in our brains through categorization and pattern recognition.
as an ugly autist I will never be apart of the tribe. Why would I want to promote it?

These threads are always fun to read, seeing everyone at everyone else's throats

Well, you wouldn't.
But it's beneficial to survival in general.
sure, it can help but it fucks over a lot of innocent bystanders. I'd hope at some point we could move on as a species and be able to assess things better without relying on broad generalizations. I doubt it will happen though, and if it does it wont be for a long ass time.

Well, you wouldn't.
But it's beneficial to survival in general.

There are no tribes, and to try and uphold them serves no purpose, especially for us.

There are no tribes, and to try and uphold them serves no purpose, especially for us.

Racism serves many purposes.

It's helpful to stoke hatred of the enemy in wartime situations. It's lack of tribal loyalty that makes foids so eager to copulate with the invading force. Without tribal loyalty, more people would betray their community for the smallest of reasons.

Furthermore, it's something ingrained in the human brain and not something that can be stopped. It's there for a reason. It's futile to try to stop racism. We shouldn't be ashamed of it.

Racism does serve an important purpose even to incels. If all ricemen collectively decided to slut-shame and socially punish noodles that fucked white men, life would be better for ricecels in this forum.

Although I admit noodle racism is what put ricecels in such a bad spot in the first place. It's more of a self-hatred in that case.

Last edited:

It's helpful to stoke hatred of the enemy in wartime situations. It's lack of tribal loyalty that makes foids so eager to copulate with the invading force. Without tribal loyalty, more people would betray their community for the smallest of reasons.

If the enemy is worth killing, there are better reasons to kill it than "They look different." If the enemy isn't worth fucking, there are better reasons to avoid fucking it than "They look different." If "They look different" is the best reason you've got, then they aren't really the enemy.

Furthermore, it's something ingrained in the human brain and not something that can be stopped. It's there for a reason. It's futile to try to stop racism. We shouldn't be ashamed of it.

Racism isn't instinctual, it's taught. But even if it was instinctual, we aren't animals and we know better. To shit when I need to shit is instinctual, but I'm not an animal, and live by a better code than the animals. A code that says "Wait until I'm at a toilet."

Racism does serve an important purpose even to incels. If all ricemen collectively decided to slut-shame and socially punish noodles that fucked white men, life would be better for ricecels in this forum. Although I admit noodle racism is what put ricecels in such a bad spot in the first place.

Even if you wanted to hate Asian women for dating outside their race, racism doesn't just mean hating Asian race traitors. It means hating white men. And sure, argh the damn noodlefoids or whatever. There's nothing in the incel playbook that says we should hate other men.

Only to jews does the term honky offend.

Racism does serve an important purpose even to incels. If all ricemen collectively decided to slut-shame and socially punish noodles that fucked white men, life would be better for ricecels in this forum.

Although I admit noodle racism is what put ricecels in such a bad spot in the first place. It's more of a self-hatred in that case.
Excellent insight!

Even if you wanted to hate Asian women for dating outside their race, racism doesn't just mean hating Asian race traitors. It means hating white men.
Racism does not require hatred at all.

There's nothing in the incel playbook that says we should hate other men.
Nor is there anything in the playbook requiring hatred of women, if that's what you imply.

My problem is memes not gender.

It's over brocels let's just hate foids :feelskek:
This forum acknowledges the importance of looks aka genetics and has whites,blacks,latinos,asians,indians users so ofc there will be racism bc we know some people are truly inferior :feelsrope:
Because we're humans too, do you really think that everyone in here would be friend irl ?
TBH

TBH when it comes to black guys I get along fine as long as they are short and non-muscular and so don't mog me, so I'd get along with many on this forum, just not the Tyrones who want to pick fights with me, gang up, suckerpunch, rob, etc

If the enemy is worth killing, there are better reasons to kill it than "They look different." If the enemy isn't worth fucking, there are better reasons to avoid fucking it than "They look different." If "They look different" is the best reason you've got, then they aren't really the enemy.

But they don't just look different. They have differences in intelligence, culture, and physical capabilities. You can't say a pitbull is the same as a poodle. One tends to be violent and murderous; the other doesn't. A Golden Retriever is smarter than a spitz. Some cats love water; others don't. The various cultures in the world are not only shaped by environment, but also from the differences in brain chemistry among the different races. That's all encoded in genetics.

People naturally get along with people who look, think, and feel the same way. It can be argued that it's better for the community if people who are alike remain together in harmony, rather than introduce foreign elements to the community that may cause conflict. And this is how great cultures such as Ancient Greece, Japanese Empire, etc. came into being -- a consistency of thought channeled into a laser focus, supported by physiognomical comradery and purity of thought.

Racism isn't instinctual, it's taught. But even if it was instinctual, we aren't animals and we know better. To shit when I need to shit is instinctual, but I'm not an animal, and live by a better code than the animals. A code that says "Wait until I'm at a toilet."

It's instinctual to categorize things and people that look different, observe commonalities between them, and then associate appearance with behavior in the brain. If you are burnt once by fire, it's instinctual to never touch fire again. Yes, in this way, it is "taught." But it's taught in the same way that a baby learns to walk and speak. That teaching is a natural part of growing up.

You literally cannot stop this kind of thinking. Yes, you can have certain codes, like "Don't lynch black people," but to say, "Don't think black people are more violent, etc," is asking too much. For example, even black police officers are more wary around black people due to their bad experiences in the past. You can say this is wrong, but repeated experiences do form a pattern. Many people think racistly but virtue signal that they don't. They can't overcome their psychology, even though they desire to. I think anti-racism is a bit virtue signaling and disingenuous.

For example, I am East Asian. You probably assume from this that I am good at math, physically weak, short, introverted, neotenous, reticent, non-assertive, unconfrontational and unattractive to women. You would be correct. You assume that because in your experience, that's what most Asian men are.

Even if you wanted to hate Asian women for dating outside their race, racism doesn't just mean hating Asian race traitors. It means hating white men. And sure, argh the damn noodlefoids or whatever. There's nothing in the incel playbook that says we should hate other men.

Racism can mean a lot of different things. For example, I don't hate white people, black people, curries, or Mexicans. But I do hate Asian foids. So racism does not, as you put it, mean hating white men. The hatred of white men today is a mixture of self-hatred and propaganda influence.
Obviously we should try not to hate other men. I said that racism is natural and beneficial in many ways. But today it's considered crime number one.

Finally, I'm going to backtrack a little and admit that racism isn't all good. It's better than the rep it's given. It can be good and it can be bad.

Last edited:
Racism does not require hatred at all.

Nor is there anything in the playbook requiring hatred of women, if that's what you imply.

My problem is memes not gender.

There's hatred in calling people "shitskin" and "cumskin."

But they don't just look different. They have differences in intelligence, culture, and physical capabilities. You can't say a pitbull is the same as a poodle. One tends to be violent and murderous; the other doesn't. A Golden Retriever is smarter than a spitz. Some cats love water; others don't. The various cultures in the world are not only shaped by environment, but also from the differences in brain chemistry among the different races. That's all encoded in genetics.

People naturally get along with people who look, think, and feel the same way. It can be argued that it's better for the community if people who are alike remain together in harmony, rather than introduce foreign elements to the community that may cause conflict. And this is how great cultures such as Ancient Greece, Japanese Empire, etc. came into being -- a consistency of thought channeled into a laser focus, supported by physiognomical comradery and purity of thought.

It's instinctual to categorize things and people that look different, observe commonalities between them, and then associate appearance with behavior in the brain. If you are burnt once by fire, it's instinctual to never touch fire again. Yes, in this way, it is "taught." But it's taught in the same way that a baby learns to walk and speak. That teaching is a natural part of growing up.

You literally cannot stop this kind of thinking. Yes, you can have certain codes, like "Don't lynch black people," but to say, "Don't think black people are more violent, etc," is asking too much. For example, even black police officers are more wary around black people due to their bad experiences in the past. You can say this is wrong, but repeated experiences do form a pattern. Many people think racistly but virtue signal that they don't. They can't overcome their psychology, even though they desire to. I think anti-racism is a bit virtue signaling and disingenuous.

For example, I am East Asian. You probably assume from this that I am good at math, physically weak, short, introverted, neotenous, reticent, non-assertive, unconfrontational and unattractive to women. You would be correct. You assume that because in your experience, that's what most Asian men are.

Racism can mean a lot of different things. For example, I don't hate white people, black people, curries, or Mexicans. But I do hate Asian foids. So racism does not, as you put it, mean hating white men. The hatred of white men today is a mixture of self-hatred and propaganda influence.
Obviously we should try not to hate other men. I said that racism is natural and beneficial in many ways. But today it's considered crime number one.

Finally, I'm going to backtrack a little and admit that racism isn't all good. It's better than the rep it's given. It can be good and it can be bad.

I don't get along better with people who are genetically similar to me, because genetics has nothing to do with what I'm connecting with people over. Incels.co should be the last place where we have to remind one another that genetics has nothing to do with personality.

And reasons for conflict, like everything else, are also not genetic. They're taught. If there's conflict between the Greeks and the Japanese, it's not because of genetics. It's a cultural clash. And regardless of genetics I can adopt any "culture" I want, if I'm allowed to.

Also, I don't assume those things about you. Even knowing that you're Asian. If you say you're those things, then fine. But I'm not jumping to that conclusion just because you're Asian. And those that do are taught this. They aren't born assuming it.

I don't get along better with people who are genetically similar to me, because genetics has nothing to do with what I'm connecting with people over. Incels.co should be the last place where we have to remind one another that genetics has nothing to do with personality.
The vast majority of people do connect better with others who are genetically similar and look similar to them.

And reasons for conflict, like everything else, are also not genetic. They're taught. If there's conflict between the Greeks and the Japanese, it's not because of genetics. It's a cultural clash. And regardless of genetics I can adopt any "culture" I want, if I'm allowed to.
You can technically adopt any culture you want. But not really. Look at Rachel Dolezal. Assuming you look white, you would appear ridiculous adopting a black or Asian culture, like if you started speaking ebonics or wearing kimonos. Those are effectively barred to you, due to genetic appearance. And if certain cultures are barred to you, you are basically "forced" to adopt a certain one to avoid social repercussions. Then when a cultural clash begins, you are forced to be on one side. In the end, you were "forced" into that clash due to genetics. You look white, so you are accepted into the white culture and become used to it.

Also, I don't assume those things about you. Even knowing that you're Asian. If you say you're those things, then fine. But I'm not jumping to that conclusion just because you're Asian.
I can't disprove this, but it's hard to believe that you are not racist, at least partially.

There's hatred in calling people "shitskin" and "cumskin."
sometimes, but both can also be used to troll, and trolling is possibly for entertainment more than hate

legit lol

You can technically adopt any culture you want. But not really. Look at Rachel Dolezal. Assuming you look white, you would appear ridiculous adopting a black or Asian culture, like if you started speaking ebonics or wearing kimonos. Those are effectively barred to you, due to genetic appearance. And if certain cultures are barred to you, you are basically "forced" to adopt a certain one to avoid social repercussions. Then when a cultural clash begins, you are forced to be on one side. In the end, you were "forced" into that clash due to genetics. You look white, so you are accepted into the white culture and become used to it.

People don't like Dolezal because she claims to be black. If they hated her just because she liked "black things," that would be hateful on their part.

I don't mind people using sand when describing me, yet they get angry when i say cumskin. like @Fat Link always say nigger but he get angry when i use cumskin or cracker.
I wasn't angry.

You're a pig on my Stardew Valley farm FFS.

I love all cels non white and otherwise that are here.

I really only "hate" the NPC non whites and white race traitors really.

Though sure ALL of us fight eachother on here at times over various petty disagreements but that doesn't erase my brocel love and solidarity.

like @Fat Link always say nigger but he get angry when i use cumskin or cracker.
why would you even get mad at cracker you're literally saying they're a whip-master like Belmont
3836319c1d571019f3f70b020b9a31c3.png

People don't like Dolezal because she claims to be black. If they hated her just because she liked "black things," that would be hateful on their part.
But if she started rapping about doing drive-bys, drinking purple drank, getting grills on her teeth, and wearing bling, that would appear ridiculous. People don't like ridiculous people; they hate them.

You can see acne on cumskin really easily

Cringe thread ngl, why are you cumskins so sensitive?

I wasn't angry.

You're a pig on my Stardew Valley farm FFS.

I love all cels non white and otherwise that are here.

I really only "hate" the NPC non whites and white race traitors really.

Though sure ALL of us fight eachother on here at times over various petty disagreements but that doesn't erase my brocel love and solidarity.
What is your criteria for race treason?