Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "shitskin? well... no... you're a CUMSKIN!"

What is your criteria for race treason?
You know.

The usual.

Miscegnation- And I mean of ALL kinds of racial mixing not just the well known white woman fucking black male archetype but also white cucks like Andrew Anglin and Mister Metokur who act like they are 1010% behind the cause of white racial survival while simultaneously thinking it’s ok for them to go and fuck chinkesses ie what this forum lovingly refers to most commonly as “noodle whores”. Anyway for those that may not know Anglin is known for his Daily Stormer Nazi themed website and Metokur is known for being a popular Chan site figure and minor e-celebrity that while known before the whole anti SJW Gamergate saga probably gained the largest amount of his e-fame and notoriety under his previous internet alias TheInternetAristocrat during said saga where he made popular videos outing the filthy whore Zoe Quinn and sleazy game journalists for rigging game scores for her shitty non games in exchange for sexual favors

Supporting poisonous anti white ideologies- Ideologies such as Communism/Christ insanity which are one in the same Jew Bolshevik ideology at their core that in modern times have led to and or mutated into cultural Marxism, modern liberalism, the SJW and BLM movements and antifa etc, etc.

Supporting and or over identifying with the problems and or plight of non white races (especially blacks) at the expense of your own race ie I’m not talking about a white person say intervening and stopping an abusive black parent from severely beating their child should they come across such a horrible scene while out and about running their errands or whatever, I’m talking about whites going over to third world countries and exclusively helping poor non whites when there are plenty of members of their own race believe it or not who are poor and in need of their help in their own country.

Last edited:
You know.

The usual.

Miscegnation- And I mean of ALL kinds of racial mixing not just the well known white woman fucking black male archetype but also white cucks like Andrew Anglin and Mister Metokur who act like they are 1010% behind the cause of white racial survival while simultaneously thinking it’s ok for them to go and fuck chinkesses ie what this forum lovingly refers to most commonly as “noodle whores”. Anyway for those that may not know Anglin is known for his Daily Stormer Nazi themed website and Metokur is known for being a popular Chan site figure and minor e-celebrity that while known before the whole anti SJW Gamergate saga probably gained the largest amount of his e-fame and notoriety under his previous internet alias TheInternetAristocrat during said saga where he made popular videos outing the filthy whore Zoe Quinn and sleazy game journalists for rigging game scores for her shitty non games in exchange for sexual favors

Supporting poisonous anti white ideologies- Ideologies such as Communism/Christ insanity which are one in the same Jew Bolshevik ideology at their core that in modern times have led to and or mutated into cultural Marxism, modern liberalism, the SJW and BLM movements and antifa etc, etc.

Supporting and or over identifying with the problems and or plight of non white races (especially blacks) at the expense of your own race ie I’m not talking about a white person say intervening and stopping an abusive black parent from severely beating their child should they come across such a horrible scene while out and about running their errands or whatever, I’m talking about whites going over to third world countries and exclusively helping poor non whites when there are plenty of members of their own race believe it or not who are poor and in need of their help in their own country.
I see & the high effort response is appreciated. My thoughts would be: the race mixing thing is pure volcel & as a cracker myself I feel unironically privileged to actually criticize other garden lilies harshly. For instance whites who abuse opiates and alcohol like retarded animals as they do...well, I like to tell them to go to hell and stop it already with no empathy. I have more admiration for a clear headed missionary in Haiti than I ever could for the quintessentially white american Midwestern Trump voting degenerate pill popper. But like Jesse Lee Peterson and yourself, I LOVE WHITE PEOPLE! And ethnics too though...yeah, I'll never hop on the race realism bandwagon or whatever you call it because I can't. Pretty much I draw the line at the literal bootlickers you see in the news and the ultra virtue signaling BLM type whites like any intelligent man would.

I see & the high effort response is appreciated. My thoughts would be: the race mixing thing is pure volcel & as a cracker myself I feel unironically privileged to actually criticize other garden lilies harshly. For instance whites who abuse opiates and alcohol like retarded animals as they do...well, I like to tell them to go to hell and stop it already with no empathy. I have more admiration for a clear headed missionary in Haiti than I ever could for the quintessentially white american Midwestern Trump voting degenerate pill popper. But like Jesse Lee Peterson and yourself, I LOVE WHITE PEOPLE! And ethnics too though...yeah, I'll never hop on the race realism bandwagon or whatever you call it because I can't. Pretty much I draw the line at the literal bootlickers you see in the news and the ultra virtue signaling BLM type whites like any intelligent man would.
Oh ok now I guess I understand you better.

For the longest time I just thought you were a militant forum nig.

You know the type?

“Kill all da crakkkas! An kill dey white babies!!”

In anycase when I first encountered your username long ago I simply assumed you were a big fan of the old Wesley Snipes crime drama movie “Sugar Hill” as his character’s name in the film was “Romello”.

If you haven’t seen it and are into those kinds of movies and series involving the mob and or gangland crime in general you’ll like it and probably quite a lot at that since it is a tour de force of acting across the board ie even minor characters are acted excellently.

View: https://youtu.be/OE4tQpQ3fcs

Anyway I digress.

Thomas Chiitum’s 36 point Civil War II checklist continues to have CWII milestones checked almost daily of late as the BLM/SJW/antifa Marxists continue to do the work of the filthy kikes.

So at some point and probably in our lifetime at that “fence sitters” such as yourself are going to have to pick a side my friend because as Roddy Piper’s character John Nada aptly put it in the movie They Live...

“White line in the middle of the road, that’s the worst place to drive”.

View: https://youtu.be/GeAcikP5N7M

Oh ok now I guess I understand you better.

For the longest time I just thought you were a militant forum nig.

You know the type?

“Kill all da crakkkas! An kill dey white babies!!”

In anycase when I first encountered your username long ago I simply assumed you were a big fan of the old Wesley Snipes crime drama movie “Sugar Hill” as his character’s name in the film was “Romello”.

If you haven’t seen it and are into those kinds of movies and series involving the mob and or gangland crime in general you’ll like it and probably quite a lot at that since it is a tour de force of acting across the board ie even minor characters are acted excellently.

View: https://youtu.be/OE4tQpQ3fcs

Anyway I digress.

Thomas Chiitum’s 36 point Civil War II checklist continues to have CWII milestones checked almost daily of late as the BLM/SJW/antifa Marxists continue to do the work of the filthy kikes.

So at some point and probably in our lifetime at that “fence sitters” such as yourself are going to have to pick a side my friend because as Roddy Piper’s character John Nada aptly put it in the movie They Live...

“White line in the middle of the road, that’s the worst place to drive”.

View: https://youtu.be/GeAcikP5N7M

My name didn't come from Sugar Hill never seen it. I might watch it that genre is pretty cool, early 90s gangland pictures, right. My favorite is by far Menace 2 Society just very much by the way.

& if there's ever a full blown race war please bet your bottom dollar I'll be siding with you and the rest of them I'm not impractical. But I seriously doubt there will be that's a bunch of paranoid hype. If there's a huge generational defining war soon it will be a cyber war or otherwise highly unconventional.

My name didn't come from Sugar Hill never seen it. I might watch it that genre is pretty cool, early 90s gangland pictures, right. My favorite is by far Menace 2 Society just very much by the way.

& if there's ever a full blown race war please bet your bottom dollar I'll be siding with you and the rest of them I'm not impractical. But I seriously doubt there will be that's a bunch of paranoid hype. If there's a huge generational defining war soon it will be a cyber war or otherwise highly unconventional.
Cool.

Also I want you to know that I’m flexible on the issue of removing Jewish control from the planet.

Meaning if somehow a large contingent of nationalists from the various races all simultaneously wake up to the
Jewish communist NWO threat and decide to take it on and take it down together, then afterwards peacefully work to separate the races into autonomous agreed upon zones in the country I’d be all for that.

Such would be highly impractical of course but I just want you to know that I’m not against the idea.

The main point however is simply breaking the back of Jewish world control and domination by any means necessary and that even includes peacefully if such were possible because until this happens literally no one is “safe” wherever they are since no one can tell how widespread, huge or fatal the next big world changing and shaking Jew false flag event will be.

Cool.

Also I want you to know that I’m flexible on the issue of removing Jewish control from the planet.

Meaning if somehow a large contingent of nationalists from the various races all simultaneously wake up to the
Jewish communist NWO threat and decide to take it on and take it down together, then afterwards peacefully work to separate the races into autonomous agreed upon zones in the country I’d be all for that.

Such would be highly impractical of course but I just want you to know that I’m not against the idea.

The main point however is simply breaking the back of Jewish world control and domination by any means necessary and that even includes peacefully if such were possible because until this happens literally no one is “safe” wherever they are since no one can tell how widespread, huge or fatal the next big world changing and shaking Jew false flag event will be.
You've seen one of my more recent treads aitcha? The one regarding feeling sore about crazy notions of Jewish wrongdoing? Right, so you already know that I have tender feelings toward the so called Jews no more or less than anyone else anyway. So snap out of your paranoia. Or don't. like you said it's all cool I'm a chill fellow at heart too.

You've seen one of my more recent treads aitcha? The one regarding feeling sore about crazy notions of Jewish wrongdoing? Right, so you already know that I have tender feelings toward the so called Jews no more or less than anyone else anyway. So snap out of your paranoia. Or don't. like you said it's all cool I'm a chill fellow at heart too.
We’re all free to believe what we want ie you think I’m paranoid on the Jew issue and I think you’re naieve about it.

Fair is fair.

No big deal you can believe what you want and I can believe what I want. No sweat off either of our backs, etc, etc.

The only thing I’d suggest to you is to put your Jewish friends “on point” and this video I’m linking below for you will show you how to do that reasonably.

Well you’ll soon become very shocked at how visciously and hatefully your Jewish “friends” react to you just for posing some simple “questions” to them.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Pp30jikGZNQ0/

Last edited:
We’re all free to believe what we want ie you think I’m paranoid on the Jew issue and I think you’re naieve about it.

Fair is fair.

No big deal you can believe what you want and I can believe what I want. No sweat off either of our backs, etc, etc.

The only thing I’d suggest to you is to put your Jewish friends “on point” and this video I’m linking below for you will show you how to do that reasonably.

Well you’ll soon become very shocked at how visciously and hatefully you’re Jewish “friends” react to you just for posing some simple “questions” to them.

lol I don't fucking question anyone in that way I find it petty.

imagine not realizing the value of cum in creating life and thinking it was a low-value as shit

think of the quantity of cum we produce vs the volume of shit
brutal racepill.

Rip to w*ite people

Lol I used to try and insult some white australian incel from abode with "cumskin" and i was a brown spic. He ended up doxxing and cucking me af and exposed my pics. You can see he (white guy in pics) is pretty white/pale, it mogs my shitskin brown spic ass you can see here too and in the vimeo link. Ethnics will always gets mogged by whites, i learned it the hard way.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210201-010758_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210201-010758_Gallery.jpg
    341.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20210131-000229_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20210131-000229_Discord.jpg
    388.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Snapchat-1669228949.jpg
    Snapchat-1669228949.jpg
    519.9 KB · Views: 17
used to try and insult some white australian incel from abode with "cumskin" and i was a brown spic
TBH it sounds gay as fuck to artificially inject cum into your conversation with guys.

Hell we even say coom around here to make it less awkward

But if you started saying coomskin that would probably remind people of the turn 'coon'

I don't like calling niggers coons because I am a fan of this show and it feels like insulting my waifus from it
raccoons_group_shot_with_logo.png

He ended up doxxing and cucking me af and exposed my pics
How exactly did he 'cuck' you? Cucking means when you are tricked into supporting what you think is a chance at sexual success and it turns out you aren't due to another's deception.

it mogs my shitskin brown spic ass you can see here too and in the vimeo link. Ethnics will always gets mogged by whites, i learned it the hard way.

while it's generally true that any white guy no matter how fucked up will attract the ethnic girl...
1_iphone.jpg

just remember that even white guys can get mogged by other white guys
RichieDot

Cumskin cracker cope.

Fair is fair.

Well you’ll soon become very shocked at how visciously and hatefully your Jewish “friends” react to you just for posing some simple “questions” to them.

Nice audio-vid bro. Thanks...