Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Shitty upbringing poor in a western country made fun of my whole life.

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
I feel like im worth less then a immigrant from some war torn shit country i dont even feel human and dont even get treated as such why does my entire fucking life have to be this embarrassing and sad plus depressing the most normal person in the world wouldnt be able to live in my shoes for half a minute and would have roped already

Growing up poor ugly and a single parent i cant relate to a single fucking soul i feel so different from everyone else :feelsrope:i feep like my whole life is a curse

>poor ugly and a single parent
You sure that sounds right.

Joking but, yes it is different and I understand, primarily because I used to get along with peers from a dirt poor family in comparison to those that were from middle class or just behaved in ways where they were showing off themselves and climbing the chains to the top

Why, do immigrants deserve to be treated like shit?

You'll never get used to it. But you should try.

Things are about to get much shittier for everyone, therefore you have a head start on personal misery.

This horrible hell (will eventually) gives you a psychological edge when dealing with happy/ spoiled normies.

Why, do immigrants deserve to be treated like shit?
they haven't been born on the land. they don't deserve rights