Shooter was a manlet

C

chesscel

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-

JFL, how tall do you estimate him to be?

Sanpakucel

Sanpakucel

Name Geoff
-
probably somewhere between 4 and 6ft.

YungCell

YungCell

Niggas iffy
-
The guy on the right looks like a manlet and he height mogs the Kiwi to death, I'd say 5'5.

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
-
this is why the government needs to fund HGH for youngcels and LL so tragedies like this can be avoided.

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

Colez Biker Gang
-
Short man syndrome strikes again

RickyFitts

RickyFitts

Recruit
-
why is his face censored ?

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Copist
-
Pussy for not killing himself. I hope he gets murdered by Muslims in prison, but he'll likely just get accepted into a white supremacy gang.

Blue Squirtle

Blue Squirtle

Banned
-
If you're going to be a mass shooter, at least kill yourself so you don't give society the pleasure of doing it for you.

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
Pussy for not killing himself. I hope he gets murdered by Muslims in prison, but he'll likely just get accepted into a white supremacy gang.
He will put into a cell,not around other people

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Copist
-
He will put into a cell,not around other people
I hope so. I hope he is put in solitary confinement for many many years, like that guy who shot a cop in the 1980s and is still in solitary confinement. I think he should be freed, though.

C

chesscel

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
no he was smart, he will probably end up like Brievik demanding ps4 from the UN JFL, I bet his reasoning was "shoot up a mosque, let police catch me, live the rest of my life in a comfy prison cell" thats why we need the death pentalty back so these people will think twice before doing stuff like this

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
I hope so. I hope he is put in solitary confinement for many many years, like that guy who shot a cop in the 1980s and is still in solitary confinement. I think he should be freed, though.
Lol he will be put a cell alone,classic. He's lucky if he can rope himself. But probably won't be able to reach rope because of his height
no he was smart, he will probably end up like Brievik demanding ps4 from the UN JFL, I bet his reasoning was "shoot up a mosque, let police catch me, live the rest of my life in a comfy prison cell" thats why we need the death pentalty back so these people will think twice before doing stuff like this
High IQ

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Copist
-
Yeah. I noticed that he had planned everything out so no doubt he has researched prisons and punishments. It's one of the reasons he didn't shoot or engage with any police officers.
probably won't be able to reach rope because of his height
:feels::incel::chad:

r9kcel

r9kcel

Refuge from /r9k/
-
I don't think any other nation is comparable to Norway when it comes to prisons. He won't be living a comfortable life in solidary confinement. Especially if they move him to Australia

Owari da

Owari da

Recruit
-
i knew it every shooter has a major problem being a subhuman manlet was this guys problem

refmd

refmd

awol
-
looks kind of jacked

funny how the media has made this guy famous, and they'll be talking about him for years now, and he'll be referenced in all future killings

this guy will legitimately spawn copycat shooters, he basically spawned more meme killers

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

admirer of islam
-
AnimalofPrey

AnimalofPrey

Officer
-
smaller the man the bigger the cope

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
Balding manlet. No wonder he did what he did tbh.

SupremeG

SupremeG

ϟϟ 卐 ϟϟ
-
I'm not Muslim but I know he would've shooted me if he saw my subhuman existence.

gnomen1

gnomen1

Veteran
-
He is barefooted and they deliberately use tall police officers for heightmogging effect. They even censored his face to dehumanize him.

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Admiral
-
He is barefooted and they deliberately use tall police officers for heightmogging effect. They even censored his face to dehumanize him.
The height pill is EVERYWHERE, if normies could just put two and two together.

Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
-
Tell officers? Lol

I say he is my height of 5 4"

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
-
Yes. He was smart. He had skills and knowledge. Unlike the muslim terrorists who only have iq 60 and machetes.

gnomen1

gnomen1

Veteran
-
I say he is my height of 5 4"
Don´t base your estimates on a modern day perp walk image. His face is blurred, he has a big bag for clothing and is barefooted. The purpose is incident dramatization and arrestee humiliation.

albie

albie

God hates you
-
I wonder, if incels gathered in one place often, would some chad come and blast us to death?

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Neurodivergent intersectional ally
-
He used the :feelsokman: white supremacist hand-symbol in court.

Einon

Einon

Mouthbreath myself into inceldom.
-
why is his face censored ?
They want to make history forget him,even dough he didn't care if It did and even stated so in his manifesto.Also he memes a lot.

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
-
They want to make history forget him,even dough he didn't care if It did and even stated so in his manifesto.Also he memes a lot.
"subscribe to pewdiepie"

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
-
No idea, I’m bad at estimating heights. Napoleoncel, now the Western media is doing backflips apologizing for something that happened in a far-flung country.

Last edited:
ChronicPaincel

ChronicPaincel

Mystic
-
JFL at having him go to trial in all white robe

Einon

Einon

Mouthbreath myself into inceldom.
-
Can someone please send me the video?
Sure,will I get in trouble doe?I can pm you the vid link.
I shit you not,It's on a fucking mixtape site.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Pro Sharia
-
Ethnic foids still would take him cuz he’s white