Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shooter was a manlet

• Thread starter Deleted member 16809
  • Start date
Deleted member 16809

Deleted member 16809

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-

JFL, how tall do you estimate him to be?

probably somewhere between 4 and 6ft.

The guy on the right looks like a manlet and he height mogs the Kiwi to death, I'd say 5'5.

this is why the government needs to fund HGH for youngcels and LL so tragedies like this can be avoided.

Short man syndrome strikes again

why is his face censored ?

Pussy for not killing himself. I hope he gets murdered by Muslims in prison, but he'll likely just get accepted into a white supremacy gang.

If you're going to be a mass shooter, at least kill yourself so you don't give society the pleasure of doing it for you.

Pussy for not killing himself. I hope he gets murdered by Muslims in prison, but he'll likely just get accepted into a white supremacy gang.
He will put into a cell,not around other people

He will put into a cell,not around other people
I hope so. I hope he is put in solitary confinement for many many years, like that guy who shot a cop in the 1980s and is still in solitary confinement. I think he should be freed, though.

no he was smart, he will probably end up like Brievik demanding ps4 from the UN JFL, I bet his reasoning was "shoot up a mosque, let police catch me, live the rest of my life in a comfy prison cell" thats why we need the death pentalty back so these people will think twice before doing stuff like this

I hope so. I hope he is put in solitary confinement for many many years, like that guy who shot a cop in the 1980s and is still in solitary confinement. I think he should be freed, though.
Lol he will be put a cell alone,classic. He's lucky if he can rope himself. But probably won't be able to reach rope because of his height
no he was smart, he will probably end up like Brievik demanding ps4 from the UN JFL, I bet his reasoning was "shoot up a mosque, let police catch me, live the rest of my life in a comfy prison cell" thats why we need the death pentalty back so these people will think twice before doing stuff like this
High IQ

Yeah. I noticed that he had planned everything out so no doubt he has researched prisons and punishments. It's one of the reasons he didn't shoot or engage with any police officers.
probably won't be able to reach rope because of his height
:feels::incel::chad:

I don't think any other nation is comparable to Norway when it comes to prisons. He won't be living a comfortable life in solidary confinement. Especially if they move him to Australia

i knew it every shooter has a major problem being a subhuman manlet was this guys problem

looks kind of jacked

funny how the media has made this guy famous, and they'll be talking about him for years now, and he'll be referenced in all future killings

this guy will legitimately spawn copycat shooters, he basically spawned more meme killers

smaller the man the bigger the cope

Balding manlet. No wonder he did what he did tbh.

I'm not Muslim but I know he would've shooted me if he saw my subhuman existence.

He is barefooted and they deliberately use tall police officers for heightmogging effect. They even censored his face to dehumanize him.

He is barefooted and they deliberately use tall police officers for heightmogging effect. They even censored his face to dehumanize him.
The height pill is EVERYWHERE, if normies could just put two and two together.

Tell officers? Lol

I say he is my height of 5 4"

Yes. He was smart. He had skills and knowledge. Unlike the muslim terrorists who only have iq 60 and machetes.

I say he is my height of 5 4"
Don´t base your estimates on a modern day perp walk image. His face is blurred, he has a big bag for clothing and is barefooted. The purpose is incident dramatization and arrestee humiliation.

brenton-jpg.98150

I wonder, if incels gathered in one place often, would some chad come and blast us to death?

He used the :feelsokman: white supremacist hand-symbol in court.

why is his face censored ?
They want to make history forget him,even dough he didn't care if It did and even stated so in his manifesto.Also he memes a lot.

They want to make history forget him,even dough he didn't care if It did and even stated so in his manifesto.Also he memes a lot.

"subscribe to pewdiepie"

No idea, I’m bad at estimating heights. Napoleoncel, now the Western media is doing backflips apologizing for something that happened in a far-flung country.

Last edited: