Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Shopping malls are suicide fuel

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
Had to attend a cerimony in a shopping mall. Depressed as fuck after what i saw: hot women of different colors everywhere, big tits bouncing, beautiful legs as far as the eye can see exposed. It's torture, pure torture for an incel freak like me. Of course, i was mogged to hell and back by tall Chads too. But the lack of female attention hurts more.

its chad and stacy territory, no place for an incel whatsoever

depends, i prefer it over going to small shops

you become a "regular" at small shops (meaning people act extra weird around you, if you're some boring incel dude), possibly end up getting obssesed if one of the women working there is your looksmatch, and it just feels really samey and monotonous

in malls you just get lost in the crowd every time, and the food areas are staffed by old fat women

coped hard by going there every day lately

Thats why I never go there.

weird. i only ever see huge ethnic families or obese people in malls
Must be because i live in shitzil. Here shopping malls are a form of entertainement for the middle class and even for rich people. That's why there are so many hot women there.

I enjoy seeing the fat dead eyed broken cucks carrying their wife and bull's shopping bags, just reasserts the fact that my life could be worse

Happens to me every time I go to the mall or any place with a high concentration of Stacies.

Malls are dirty

malls aren't places for incels, just starbucks while you drink a vanilla latte in the corner

I never go to malls, they're full of chads, chadlites, normies, stacies, beckies and fat fucking whores thinking they're on the same level as a stacy due to their massive amounts of orbiters. True incels shop at military surplus stores, where there are no foids and only a few boomers.

They were good places to steal sweets and chocolate back in my childhood years

Its even worse when you realize that they mog you in every single way and they mog you into oblivion, HARD.

Leaving the home is suicidefuel learn from your lesson you fool

last time i was in a mall was years ago still remember seeing this big ass white woman

you can order everything you need online, even in third world shithole this service is already avaible, there's no sense in going out unless you wagecuck..

there are certain places where high value genetic males & females congregate, such as airports, shopping malls, etc I'm to low IQ to articulate any reason for it but some sociologycel could elaborate

Fuck kinda malls are you going to? I've been to malls, never seen this.

its chad and stacy territory, no place for an incel whatsoever
Fuck that, we need to start invading them till the chads and stacys leave or they shut down the malls.

Malls are a good place to do some reconnaissance if you have any anything spEcial on youR mind.

I was at the mall with my dad today. Saw many foids. Got a McDonald's . It's over for many men.