Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Short guys have an advantage br0

• Thread starter Deleted member 11032
  • Start date
Deleted member 11032

Deleted member 11032

Looksmatch please
-

3:30

Also the comments are cope silly. :redpill::soy:

Giant C O P E
Besides bigger muscle bellies,there really are no pros to being a manlet.

Giant C O P E
Besides bigger muscle bellies,there really are no pros to being a manlet.

Lift more at the gym?

I've never seen so much coping in the comments.

Gigacope holy shit
as if a tall girl would ever give a 5'5 manlet the time of day
"balls" don't get you girls unless you're Chad

Cope Red Pill back at it with another stunner. JFL

Cope Red Pill back at it with another stunner. JFL
Next it will be you have an advantage if you're bald br0. You will look more masculine br0 like the rock br0.

Red pillers will never tell you there's no hope. Just lift and hold frame and improve and hope and if it still doesn't work that means you didn't lift hard enough or hold frame hard enough.

Red pillers will never tell you there's no hope. Just lift and hold frame and improve and hope and if it still doesn't work that means you didn't lift hard enough or hold frame hard enough.
Don't forget the shit test br0!!! :redpill::soy:

Manlets are masters at coping. If manlets weren’t better at coping than anyone else, their suicide rate would be even higher.

Maybe he wouldn't be so fat if he was as good at regular gymnastics as he is in mental gymnastics, lmao
What kind of dumbfuck logic is that? "Ugly guys have an advantage over handsome guys, because if they approach it shows that they have balls brooo :y'all:" what a tool

Don't forget the shit test br0!!! :redpill::soy:
I thought holding frame is how you pass the shit test.

I wish I was being given shit tests by foids, at least it would be some kind of interaction and something to work with. Instead they pretend I don't exist or, failing that, are excessively polite and always in a hurry.

I fucking wish.

On the dating scene, women religiously adhere to their ‘tall, dark and handsome’ trinity. Even if you are loving, caring and understanding, but happen to be short, just get lost! You are toast. Women want nothing to do with you. Dating is a tall order for these men. As a short man, to get the respect of women you must be bloody talented at something other than World Of Warcraft or have money and power. Period. Women can overlook a Chad that farts, has bad breath, doesn't have a drivers licence and many others. But when it comes to height, there is no debate. Others sneer upon seeing short men. It’s a dog’s life for short men.

Gigantic coping mechanism tbh
Manlets, when will they learn

JFL at coping as a manlet.