Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel short gymcel gyms himself to death trying to live up to foids hypergamous standards

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★

watch from to 5:05 to 6:55

"it was always his height...he'd always say aw i'll never get a girlfriend look at the size of me" ... "in a bid to get bigger ollie started taking steroids"

at the age of 20, he had a steroid-induced heart attack which killed him.

he was so young, had his whole life ahead of him...and it was all cut short because of female hypergamy. if women weren't hypergamous he would have never had to go so far to live up to their standards. he would still be alive right now.

he did not die from a heart attack. HE WAS MURDERED BY FEMALE HYPERGAMY!!! this shit is true ERfuel. how many of our brothers are going to die before foids settle for their looksmatch? this world is FUCKED. there is no justice.

Imagine gymcelling for a female

You can get good aesthetics by being cut and lean. Roids are for low IQcels

Uh oh. Be careful.

Skinnyfat/overweight lazy losers will tell you the only way to get a good body is through roids.

Over for ethnics.

Of fucking course it's an ethnic. JFL. These subhumans will never learn.

Over for ethnics.

Can't agree more. I stopped trying after a while because how the fuck is a 5'4 skinny fat Ricecel with a tiny penis going to get any foids? It never started for Rice so what's the point in trying.

Your avi is hilarious. I remember reading the blog about that I was like wtf.

But yes we ethnics never learn

watch from to 5:05 to 6:55

"it was always his height...he'd always say aw i'll never get a girlfriend look at the size of me" ... "in a bid to get bigger ollie started taking steroids"

at the age of 20, he had a steroid-induced heart attack which killed him.

he was so young, had his whole life ahead of him...and it was all cut short because of female hypergamy. if women weren't hypergamous he would have never had to go so far to live up to their standards. he would still be alive right now.

he did not die from a heart attack. HE WAS MURDERED BY FEMALE HYPERGAMY!!! this shit is true ERfuel. how many of our brothers are going to die before foids settle for their looksmatch? this world is FUCKED. there is no justice.

This is why a revolution is needed for us incels. The revolution to fix this unrealistic standards that we men have to achieve to even get a glance from foids.

Can't agree more. I stopped trying after a while because how the fuck is a 5'4 skinny fat Ricecel with a tiny penis going to get any foids? It never started for Rice so what's the point in trying.
I still gymcel, but I'm a 6' sand nigger with a beard, I like to think people are at least intimidated by me. I know I've got no chance with holes though.

This! Lean ripped guy with little muscle is the ideal physique. Look at male models, all of them are lean af

I still gymcel, but I'm a 6' sand nigger with a beard, I like to think people are at least intimidated by me. I know I've got no chance with holes though.

Damn you height mog me by miles holy fuck. At least you can grow a beard. Rice men it's scientifically impossible for full rice men to grow beards. Those who can most likely have white or South Asian genes in them, back when during the middle ages of conquest, or the British and European invasion of China in the 1800s.

Yikes! I gymcel for MYSELF sweetie
Uh what

he was misogynist though :soy:

Fuck this is painful. I've been told by foids anything less than anabolic body is unacceptable, and that was by 4-5 foids.
I've been asked by multiple foids on tinder if I have a 6 pack.

I had a rice friend in school, and he was a framecel, and a mid tier Manlet, but had a well above average face for a rice. Because we were in a 95% JBW school in a rich neighbourhood, he was incel, but really self aware of it, and he prob could have got a noodle because he was good looking but he only wanted white or top tier curry whores. He got on some weird anabolic shit, like shit you inject daily, and basically had to work in his parents restaurant every night to pay for that shit. His bluepilled parents, who had no formal schooling, were obsessed that he needed to be an accountant or Dr, but didn't realise that he wasn't particularly smart so just thought he needed to study harder (typical retarded Asian parents).

The roids did absolutely nothing for him, like u couldn't even tell he was taking anything, and then about 9 months later he committed suicide, and all the foids made a big fuss about it saying all this epic shit about him, even though they never once spoke to him, and we had this assembly to remember him, and for some reason the 3 gigastacies and one chadlite went up and read stuff about him, and read a Bible passage. I wasn't asked even though I was his only friend, and one teacher said it's cos I was always on probation and they didn't want me to say anything offensive in front of his family like wtf!

Uh oh. Be careful.

Skinnyfat/overweight lazy losers will tell you the only way to get a good body is through roids.
Well they're dumb. I'm fat as hell and I can tell you that skinny is just as good as muscular.
That said, being fat or skinny or average never has or had made any difference for me. I've always been zero muscle though, I can't build any even if I try, it's part of autism apparently.

Sad. Couple of months more and he could've got a roastie single mom.

Again, women are involved in a death of an incel

Well they're dumb. I'm fat as hell and I can tell you that skinny is just as good as muscular.
That said, being fat or skinny or average never has or had made any difference for me. I've always been zero muscle though, I can't build any even if I try, it's part of autism apparently.
Autism is the reason you can't build muscle? Jfl

Autism is the reason you can't build muscle? Jfl
Weak muscle mass and low growth potential, common symptom, by far the most visible next to the weird face look and eye look

There was also another group of fags that did this shit and they even went their way and tanned themselves every week just for foids

Fuck this is painful. I've been told by foids anything less than anabolic body is unacceptable, and that was by 4-5 foids.
I've been asked by multiple foids on tinder if I have a 6 pack.

I had a rice friend in school, and he was a framecel, and a mid tier Manlet, but had a well above average face for a rice. Because we were in a 95% JBW school in a rich neighbourhood, he was incel, but really self aware of it, and he prob could have got a noodle because he was good looking but he only wanted white or top tier curry whores. He got on some weird anabolic shit, like shit you inject daily, and basically had to work in his parents restaurant every night to pay for that shit. His bluepilled parents, who had no formal schooling, were obsessed that he needed to be an accountant or Dr, but didn't realise that he wasn't particularly smart so just thought he needed to study harder (typical retarded Asian parents).

The roids did absolutely nothing for him, like u couldn't even tell he was taking anything, and then about 9 months later he committed suicide, and all the foids made a big fuss about it saying all this epic shit about him, even though they never once spoke to him, and we had this assembly to remember him, and for some reason the 3 gigastacies and one chadlite went up and read stuff about him, and read a Bible passage. I wasn't asked even though I was his only friend, and one teacher said it's cos I was always on probation and they didn't want me to say anything offensive in front of his family like wtf!
brutal. it makes my blood boil when an incel kills himself and then foids start virtue signaling how great a guy he was, the same foids who rejected him to the point where he kills himself.

if he was such a great person who the fuck did you reject and belittle him so you could go for chad????? fucking cunts deserve to die. i would have prepared a speech venting about these hypocritical foids who led him to his death
if you watch the vid the guy i'm talking about is actually white.

coping manlet

no gym for your height buddy boyo