Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Short Man - Sidewalk Experiment

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
As if it wasn´t emasculating enough to be rejected by girls for being too short i.e. not being "a real man", the cons of being a short man doesn´t stop there it impact our whole life people treat you different according to your height because if you are tall you are seen more intimidating that is just how nature works for all animals including humans take me for example I am 5´7" and small boned so people don´t find me intimidating and therefore people don´t respect me; people only respect you if they see you as a threat.

nobody respects manlets

I admit it. Tall people are respected more by women and men.

Short incels have it worse

b-b-bu at least I can deadlift 5 plates for reps right guys? right????? Obviously makes up for my 5'8" height. take that, normies! (sarcasm)
ITS OVER
ITS OVER
ITS OVER
ITS OVER
ITS OVER
ITS OVER
ITS OVER
ITS OVER
ITS OVER

people only respect you if they see you as a threat.
People only respect the potential physical consequences to them if you get angry. That's why tall dudes are respected more.

Im sorry for your loss, of fear.

You can still madmaxx. (Bagelboi style)

Just be careful if you have high blood pressure!

Perceived fighting success dictates respect (fear of reprisal) potential.

Thanks for the suicidefuel bro

I am very tall. I'm incel because I'm a shitskin in a 94% White nation (96-97% if we don't take nig-, [and other shitskin]- lets into account).

I could arrangedmarriagemaxx, but that requires me to accumulate more money for at least 2-4 years and after that it' s 50/50 if I'm accepted into marriage.

Even then, I couldn't afford a family domicile, so I couldn't marry. So It would take even longer.

Foids from arranged marriage are gold diggers par excellence. Only successful men can marry them.,

Last edited:
I am very tall. I'm incel because I'm a shitskin in a 94% White nation (96-97% if we don't take nig-, [and other shitskin]- lets into account).

I could arrangedmarriagemaxx, but that requires me to accumulate more money for at least 2-4 years and after that it' s 50/50 if I'm accepted into marriage.

Even then, I couldn't afford a family domicile, so I couldn't marry. So It would take even longer.

Foids from arranged marriage are gold diggers par excellence. Only successful men can marry them.,
What does that have to do with this thread and the experiement in the video the whole point of this thread and the video is that because you are tall you don´t have to zig zag through people like you are on a training course to get your drivers license you can just keep walking straight and people will move out of your way.

That's 100% true.

I'm a 5'5 manlet, I unconsciously dodge everybody on the street, I earned my respect in the office, but outside the office everyone that doesn't know me automatically disrespect me.

never began for manlets

5'7 is not short. Its considered subhuman to foids and It might be below average for a male in the US but it is far from a manlet. I've seen some 5'7 wrestlers and olympic weightlifers with crazy muscular physiques (massive trapezoids intimidate people the most, basically it says you can seriously fuck shit up in addition to large quads) and no one would fuck with them not even tall people.

However, men that are 5'4 or lower (I've seen a lot of these in SF common among a lot of filipinos/vietnamese/some chinese) are true manlets. Even if these 5'4 dudes get muscular people will still treat them like shit.

With that aside, I've seen MANY 5'5 or shorter white men dating regularly here in SF. Its much rarer to see short ethnic manlets dating.

Last edited:
Over for manlets, a few inches of bone is enough to make people see you as subhuman.