Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Short men are more likely to go bald.

That just isn’t fair

I'm 5'5, shorter than almost every other man in my family and all of them are balding. suifuel

5'9 and balding since 19 or 20. This is legit.

what the fuck kinda cruelty is this?

Men under 5'10 tend to loose their hair more often.

Massive fucking Cope thread.

Yoi either lose it or you dont.

Seen plenty of guys my height with a head full of hair and guys that crack 6ft with a polished cranium.

Just another aspect of life you have no control over.

5'9 and balding since 19 or 20. This is legit.

Cope

Im shorter than you, im still at nw0-nw1 at 30.

Your genes on that matter just suck is all.

end for heightcels tbh

Kill me already :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

White people all asians look the same white people tank sinatra 26504580 1

White baldcell phenotype

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

The strange thing is, I see loads of articles saying short men live longer than tallfags. Most of my old family members were pretty short and they lived until their 80s and 90s.

The universe plays cruel jokes on us, but why? What pleasure can you possible have from this?

Im not balding i just have high temples!!

It's just stunted development. The genetic foundation blocs are shattery and prone to this kind of erratic behaviours which express themselves in ugly phenotypes like balding, short height, chinless skull, etc

we’re just going to take one chump’s word for it? just seems like an arrogant tallfag shitting on manlets that went bald. tallfags usually do have smaller heads in proportion to their body, so that’s the only explanation to seemingly slower norwood and vice versa
Dude probably got mogged by a manlet in IRL and now he copes by believing all manlets will go bald.

The universe plays cruel jokes on us, but why? What pleasure can you possible have from this?

The Tallfags with hair need to fell better and dominant. Thats why bald headed manlets are born; to express rank.

I would think it's the stress causing the hair loss, as short men also have double the suicide rate of tall men: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/height-and-suicide/

I doubt it's a "bad genes" thing, as short men tend to outlive tall men: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/05/140509110756.htm

This is just another case of how stressful it is to live as a manlet. Too bad most short guys are too bluepilled to realize it's their height that causes them to have a much worse quality of life. They'll just generally blame "depression" or some other shit.

Last edited:
i knew it, this is why people are so prejudiced against baldies

in humans it's a soft marker of genetic weakness, which can only be overcome by exceptional shows of strength, health and dominance, like a very good skull and athletic prowess.

He also said that Mayocels are more likely to norwood than Blackcels.

increases risk of baldin read title idiots. doesnt mean if your tall you wont bald or short you will have hair. still a blackpill tho.

Where did he get his information, why is this only one article? Still a massive blackpill regardless.