Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Short Story About a Typical Woman

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
There's a girl I know in college who I took a near immediate disliking to when I met her. Typical girl: Pretty, popular, acts all kind and loving around others. But it's all a front.

She has a girl friend who goes to another college. That's girl's "boyfriend" goes to college with us (Me and the "Typical Woman"), you follow? This Typical Woman acts all sweet towards this girl, gives her shout-outs on Instagram, and all the other nonsense. But in reality, the Typical Woman continues to try to bang the girl's "boyfriend", always following him into bed after parties when he's drunk.

Trying to commit adultery with the "boyfriend" of the girl she acts all sweet and friendly towards. Typical Woman.

Last edited:
Nothing more disgusting than a girl backstabbing her "friend" just to ride chad thundercock. how society has fallen

Nothing more disgusting than a girl backstabbing her "friend" just to ride chad thundercock. how society has fallen
She would be stoned to death in less regressive societies.

You should anonymously expose her somehow. Take a video of this roastie whore hitting on the guy, make a fake social media account, and send it to the other roastie

Girls don't care that their man is desirable to other women. Actually, they enjoy it.